Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW Empty
PostSubject: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni36044257/

I hope The King can pull through.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:18 pm

I have it DVR'ed I'm gonna check it out. He'l pull through he's the King.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Crazy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Shit, I just finished watching Raw. Thought it was an angle.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:34 am

My buddy text me that he died on raw. I was ready to cry. He had surgery and is in critical, but stable condition. Fucking Legend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:24 am

I want Jerry to live of course but if he was to go wouldn't this be a fitting way ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:30 am

Ali wrote:
I want Jerry to live of course but if he was to go wouldn't this be a fitting way ?
Fuck no. Who they hell wants to suffer a fatal heart attack LIVE on TV? How is that fitting? What is fitting for the king a cigar in his mouth, a glass of wine in his hand and skank on his wank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Fuck no. Who they hell wants to suffer a fatal heart attack LIVE on TV? How is that fitting? What is fitting for the king a cigar in his mouth, a glass of wine in his hand and skank on his wank.

Fitting in the sense that he'd go out doing the trade he loves.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:32 pm

He should go out with a fist drop off the top rope, if any thin. Follow that up with the cigar and skank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW   Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerry Lawler suffers heart attack live on WWE RAW
Page 1 of 1