Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You didn't build that

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

You didn't build that Empty
PostSubject: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:52 am

You didn't build that 483209_361064580634199_1404847282_n
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:52 am

You didn't build that You.didnt_.build_.that_
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 am

You didn't build that Tumblr_m7bd8rxb2y1r5hmxwo1_400
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

it shows how Mitt has nothing, he's attacking Obama for things he has said himself, also the ad Mitt made with the really mad business owner who was so ticked off at Obama.

ya, he got over a million dollars from the federal government to start his company hahaha
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Didn't Mitt have a horse in the Olympics? I think I heard Conan mention it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:44 pm

also farmer, your a little late to the party, I guess you like taking quotes out of context, which is what Romney is attempting to do.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:45 pm

OU wrote:
Didn't Mitt have a horse in the Olympics? I think I heard Conan mention it.

not just a horse, it was in dressage, a sport that is basically reserved for royals
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

I DARE YOU TO WATCH THIS
I DARE YOU
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 pm

hhahahah Farmer you know that Jobs took government tax breaks to take his business out of the country.......you realize that right?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
You didn't build that You.didnt_.build_.that_

hahah ok this ones funny

only, who gave her the blocks......
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

its pretty cool how liberal you are Farmer
you back a candidate that is for a women's choice
will do more for gays and lesbians than Ted Kennedy did
isn't a Reagan Bush Republican
so liberal he moved to France during Vietnam!

Do you know who Bork is Farmer? ya know the denied Supreme COurt Justice who didn't think women or blacks should have had equal rights? He's ROmneys Constitutional advisor.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm

"Im not worried about the very poor"
I like firing people"
Corporations are people my friends"
"Im happy that Ted Kennedy had to mortgage his house"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
hhahahah Farmer you know that Jobs took government tax breaks to take his business out of the country.......you realize that right?

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 pm

remember when Romney voted to ban the sale of assault rifles??
remember when Romney said he likes the mandate?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:20 pm

You didn't build that Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsO8IDAp-kFYYsRGGqhZ3CUWQDa2xZm7dXO5jMjZlAUCcZO4Iy
You didn't build that Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSksaLDtYLbfreAb-Eu4YYsrwTqf16aj9U8bh0DvOOj6JvCfsGz5w
You didn't build that Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqae0Bg-fdOU-llQbEK_G78jJw6lP14Cq4qCTEVdpf1A2c4m75iQ
You didn't build that Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUnID1_ZNWZe6d79kOO8LiPfYSEg3OyFT5HcLIYSPcyvSvRb-vFA
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Bird flipped in this thread.

Also, there is not a damn thing wrong with Romney having a horse in the olympics or being rich.

Obama's going to have a hard time proving Romney is the wrong guy for the economy and creating jobs when the camparison is himself. What the fuck does Obama know about running a steady economy and creating jobs? I've yet to see it. We know Obama knows how to spend money, point fingers at everthing and everyone except a mirror, and vilify people with wealth...i could have done that.

I can't believe the first guy i ever exercised my right to vote on was Barack Obama

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:35 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

Also, there is not a damn thing wrong with Romney having a horse in the olympics or being rich.

Obama's going to have a hard time proving Romney is the wrong guy for the economy and creating jobs when the camparison is himself. What the fuck does Obama know about running a steady economy and creating jobs? I've yet to see it. We know Obama knows how to spend money, point fingers at everthing and everyone except a mirror, and vilify people with wealth...i could have done that.

I can't believe the first guy i ever exercised my right to vote on was Barack Obama

how did I flip, Romney took a quote out of context and is basing his whole campaign on it, to make matters even worse their is video of Romney saying the same thing.

Figured I would point out to Farmer that his Mr. Romney, has basically changed his view on everything just to curtail to Farmers vote.

In Farmers case, it worked.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:36 pm

buddy the DOW is at 13,200, the economy has risen, 2010 republicans started blocking virtually everything they could to stimulate the economy, lets have a look, GM is the #1 in car sales in the world, remember when Bush lost us 8 million jobs?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:42 pm

so lets see
Obama used a mandate healthcare bill, which we have video of Romney stating he supported (but not now)
Obama passed a stimulus (which Romney said should have been done even faster i.e. under Bush)
Obama has said he supports same sex marriage (when Romney claimed he would do oh so much for LGBT community)

You guys see how Romney claimed his house had been devalued 47% via Bushs financial and housing market collapse? Yep thats right, Mitt claimed his 12 million dollar home was only worth 6.8 million and wanted tax payer money for that.
Turns out his house wasn't even devalued to half of that, It was worth 9.8 million.
Uh Oh,

And no shit there is nothing wrong with being rich, but when your sole purpose for running for the presidency is you are a great business man THEN SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING RECORDS, oh you don't want to because you don't believe we are entitled?
Oh you thought your house lost 50% market value when it didn't? Doesn't sound like a good business man to me sounds like someone who used every tax loop hole made to protect the wealthy, and while he tells us to vote for him because, hey Im successful, we just can't see any of his records.

This is fair game and should be, Romney knows it, but hey Obama spoke out of context so lets run with that and hope we don't lose by 10 million votes this time!!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
buddy the DOW is at 13,200, the economy has risen, 2010 republicans started blocking virtually everything they could to stimulate the economy, lets have a look, GM is the #1 in car sales in the world, remember when Bush lost us 8 million jobs?

the dow is up and I am glad, but no one thinks its on fundamentals, with unemployment numbers skewed and still high and the continued bailouts in Europe most analysts are waiting for the floor to open.

what Gm did with BK and taxpayer money is actually pretty good, but In the grand scheme of things, being the largest automaker does not really matter. What matters is profitability, profit margins, reputation and customer satisfaction. However, in GM’s case it is really important. People outside the auto industry and non auto enthusiasts have no idea how well GM has been doing for the last 2 years. Most people think of GM as dead or struggling. I wonder what the number of sales in china is, considering part of gm sales are subsidized by partially owned Chinese companies.

Bird sounds like Romney is inline with your guy, so you really cant loose in the upcoming election. Also if you want to be so opinionated which I am glad you are, why not answer questions directed to you?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

how did I flip, Romney took a quote out of context and is basing his whole campaign on it, to make matters even worse their is video of Romney saying the same thing.

Figured I would point out to Farmer that his Mr. Romney, has basically changed his view on everything just to curtail to Farmers vote.

In Farmers case, it worked.

There thread had zero to do with Mittens until you went post crazy about randomness. Mitt will get my vote because he's not Obama, not for his own policies. He's a slower death to our country than Obama.

Back to the pics

You didn't build that Heybeaver1
You didn't build that 23665551
You didn't build that 37507
You didn't build that 1
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:37 pm

slower death?
wow Farmer, you really need to look at the ideology that made our country nearly crash and burn after 8 years of Reaganomics. Giving the richest people in america a tax break while putting the burden on everyone else DOES NOT WORK.

Are you a millionaire or billionaire? If not, under Romneys plan, your taxes will be raised 2,000 dollars in the next year. Mitt and Ann will get an even bigger tax break.

Have fun voting for that.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:26 am

Not a millionaire yet but in time I will be.

Don't even talk taxes. Obama is all about it with his obamacare.
In the big picture giving tax breaks to the rich means little.

The death of our country comes from financial collapse & citizens relying on government and not theirselves. We can never repay the debt that keeps skyrocketing. More and more people are entitled losers that want handouts & dont want to work.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:

Mine was George fucking Bush. I would make that vote again in a heart beat. My 2nd vote went to John McCain. Howeva, I do not know who will get my 3rd vote. Having a tough time with these 2 douche bags.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:05 pm

OU wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Mine was George fucking Bush. I would make that vote again in a heart beat. My 2nd vote went to John McCain. Howeva, I do not know who will get my 3rd vote. Having a tough time with these 2 douche bags.

How can anyone that's watched thus president for 4 years have any question that he has no business sitting in the oval office another 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that Empty

Back to top Go down

You didn't build that
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next