Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!

Go down 
+5
marbleheadmaui
Tobe06
WinstonSmith
OU
Aiolos
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! Empty
PostSubject: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:53 pm

i remember when ninjarua talked about this place a while back when the espn mma board became a joke and since im a huge mma fan(WAR GSP!!!) i joined right when they made this place for the sake of speaking about mma. the place was slow in the beginning so i lagged it on posting but i didnt know this was also the same place the guys at the espn boxing board where talking about.

Last edited by Aiolos on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:56 pm

anyways sup guys from the espn board
you know who you are
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:02 pm

welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:13 pm

thanx for the welcome guys

espn boxing board is a real big joke right now

the thing is running wild with trolls
scratch
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Aiolos wrote:

scratch

I was Randy0205 over there.Some of the newer posters made it their mission to drive the quality posters away with their incessant twaddle.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Howdy Aiolos; I feel you on how bad the other place has gotten.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Welcome!

I can't quite tell who that is in the headress. Is it Little Red or Sanchez after he beat him?
Back to top Go down
Groundhog_Day
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Groundhog_Day

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny Pacquiao

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:25 pm

For some reason I keep reading the "ninjarua" in your thread title as "marijuana."
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Welcome!

I can't quite tell who that is in the headress. Is it Little Red or Sanchez after he beat him?

I think it's when he beat Kotey for the strap.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:32 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Aiolos wrote:

scratch

I was Randy0205 over there.Some of the newer posters made it their mission to drive the quality posters away with their incessant twaddle.

sup randy

yeah the espn boxing board just lost it

i mean we always had the flomo vs pactard wars going on but that thing went to another level when mayweather didnt fight pacquiao on november.

then there was that time i posted that article on the lobbyist basically owning our congress and that thing got nuked

R.I.P espn boxing board LOL
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 pm

I found the quickest way to have a thread deleted was to criticize Obama or the government.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:36 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Welcome!

One of the events I wish I could go back in time and sit ringside for.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1094606/2/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Tobe06 wrote:
Howdy Aiolos; I feel you on how bad the other place has gotten.
sup tobe06, yeah the espn boxing board went downhill lol
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Welcome!

One of the events I wish I could go back in time and sit ringside for.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1094606/2/index.htm

It was an honor to have met him while he was in training fort he first Sanchez fight.I was a seventeen year old kid and the guy took the time to pose for pictures with me and sign my poster.Areal down-to-earth guy.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Welcome!

hey marble

to be honest i dont know what fight that was i only seen his fights against lopez 1, lopez 2, nelson, laporte, gomez, castillo and ford but i didnt see him wear anything like that in those fights.

dude is my all time favorite boxer and i though he looked awesome with all that stuff lol

R.I.P Chava
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Welcome Aiolos Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:26 pm

its funny Fedor vs Brock threads ruined the MMA board

Pac vs Floyd ruined the boxing board over at that god forsaken place
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
its funny Fedor vs Brock threads ruined the MMA board

Pac vs Floyd ruined the boxing board over at that god forsaken place

That and trolls.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Welcome Aiolos Smile

sup ali

tell aoki that bj penn got owned fair and square. he lost period Very Happy

Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:32 pm

ESPN board hit its breaking point in May for me. Luckily, Ali, grabbed me, and I came over here.

Great having you, make sure to be here on fight days. Tonight and tomorrow should be good as there is some good fights coming.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:47 pm

captainanddew wrote:
ESPN board hit its breaking point in May for me. Luckily, Ali, grabbed me, and I came over here.

Great having you, make sure to be here on fight days. Tonight and tomorrow should be good as there is some good fights coming.

thanx for the welcome captain

yeah some pretty good fights are coming up

Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:22 pm

When i was in ESPN till May, guys like Ali, Ring, Marble, and others that I actually enjoyed talking boxing, were disappearing.

The end for me was there when there was threads getting "blown up" or "hijacked".
I saw multiple threads about boxing (that weren't about Pac and Floyd), and there was a couple of pages worth of posts.

Around post 30, someone posted, "hijacked", and then the remainder of the thread was guys talking about their bodily movements.

Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Don't take this the wrong way but I thought you were part of the problem over there. You weren't a "Flomo" or "Pactard" but you'd bait those guys into bullshit and it would ruin threads. We've all been guilty of that (I argued all the time with Freshman86 and Pavlikpolesmoke) but you seemed to do it more often.

Welcome to this forum. Any prejudices I might have had toward you I will forget and start fresh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:43 pm

I was guilty of egging on Freshman, his blind bias toward Williams drove me nuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! Empty

Back to top Go down

oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next