[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:46 pm

http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-benghazis-happened-under-president-bush-and-fox-news-said-nothing


The Daily Banter's Bob Cesca produced this astounding timeline of 13 separate incidents where U.S. consulates were attacked during President Bush's, and then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's, tenure.

The incidents below include all kinds of attacks — gunmen on bikes, suicide bombs, car bombs, gunmen shooting outside, and terrorists storming Consulate compounds similar to what happened in Benghazi. During each of those incidents Fox News was only supportive of the adminsitration's reactions and there were no calls for the removal of Secretary Condoleeza Rice.

The GOP and Fox's fixation on Benghazi is partisan propoganda. In some of these attacks the State Department had been forewarned about potential threats, unlike Benghazi. Instead of reporting the incident and the recent allegations from a whistleblower, Fox News is hacking together their own version of the events to further convolute the story's reality.

Check out the timeline of attacks on embassies and consulate compounds during Bush's tenure that received no similar fine-toothed-combing from Fox.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:36 am

Its a fact our administration was forewarned about benghazi, its a fact they lied its a fact hearings are delayed and key people have been removed from positions, its a fact that politicians are self serving and generally shady.

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
Its a fact our administration was forewarned about 9-11 its a fact they lied its a fact hearings are delayed and key people have been removed from positions, its a fact that politicians are self serving and generally shady.

Now let's have a short debate
9-11 > Benghazi
You don't think Bush should have been removed but think Obama should
Think about that
I think neither should have been removed. I also don't think either is vert compareable, becaus they are not.
Obama did not have a long 9 moth stream of intelligence coming in about Benhhazi.
He had an ambassador saying I need more security
Obama didn't have funds to send aexurity(republicans cut embassy security by 300 million)
We sent contractors to protect the ambassador and they largely defended the compound before a mortar round hit the team members on the roof
So ya think Patreaus lied on the stand ?

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:43 pm

And by warned you mean Obama had some relays coming in about possible attacks
3 to 2 hours before
Bush had 9 months and couldn't stop 9-11
But ya Obama should be impeached
Smh

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:
Its a fact our administration was forewarned about 9-11 its a fact they lied its a fact hearings are delayed and key people have been removed from positions, its a fact that politicians are self serving and generally shady.
Is this a benghazi thread or....  why deflection bird?


Now let's have a short debate
9-11 > Benghazi -I agree
You don't think Bush should have been removed but think Obama should- I never said i wanted obama removed and I do not
Think about that

agree 9-11 bigger deal

dont want obama removed over benghazi

do not expect you to stay on topic or present anything other than rhetoric and deflection

next thing you know it will be George washingtons fault. Deep seeded Self loathing much?

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
Its a fact our administration was forewarned about benghazi, its a fact they lied its a fact hearings are delayed and key people have been removed from positions, its a fact that politicians are self serving and generally shady.
can you contradict anything in this post?

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 pm

When dd Obama lie
When did yet lie at hearings?
Forewarned? You mean got some intel 2 hours before hand

Can you not admit you are being extremely hypocritical ?

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Do you deny bush received 70 PDBs mentioning bin laden before 9-11
Didn't want to testify to 9-11 commission ten went in with lawyers and Cheney off the record
Just saying

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:14 am

Why am I the only one who showed up to the party? You guys dont give a shit but I WILL STICK MY DICK IN THE MASHED POTATOES!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:23 am

Cu Bu wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:
Its a fact our administration was forewarned about benghazi, its a fact they lied its a fact hearings are delayed and key people have been removed from positions, its a fact that politicians are self serving and generally shady.
can you contradict anything in this post?
thats what i thought nothing but bush responses and deflection

survey says buzzzzzzzzzzz

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:57 pm


_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:57 pm

So you admit your being a hypocrit

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Obama didn't have funds to send aexurity(republicans cut embassy security by 300 million)

just because you were told that in your college courses does not make it true

our secretary of state conceded when the department of defense stated in testimony that cuts had no bearing on security at the embassy

thank you for playing

but since you want to play the budget game can you explain the 70 billion spent on "green energy" defense since 2009?

would that not represent a gross negligence in allocation of funds???

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:07 pm

So republicans didn't cut embassy security by 300 million

Dude admit it it's pathetic that you can't

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:09 pm


_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:10 pm


_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:12 pm


_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:14 pm

House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.

That's the problem with budget cutting: it sounds great when you're thumping tubs on the campaign trail in front of adoring tea party crowds, but when the actual work of governing comes up, those cuts have to come from actual programs that do actual things. Like protecting our embassies.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:11 am

Cu Bu wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Obama didn't have funds to send aexurity(republicans cut embassy security by 300 million)

just because you were told that in your college courses does not make it true

our secretary of state conceded when the department of defense stated in testimony that cuts had no bearing on security at the embassy

thank you for playing

but since you want to play the budget game can you explain the 70 billion spent on "green energy" defense since 2009?

would that not represent a gross negligence in allocation of funds???
study 

your 300 million dollar argument has no relevance when your on secretary of defense acknowledges so under oath in a testimony.

when 70 billion can be spent on green defense your argument is invalid
study 

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care   Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Bushs 13 Benghazi's. What a Shock FOX News Didnt Care
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: