Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it

Go down 
+2
cheekynffc
OU
6 posters

UFC on FOX 4
10-Best Eva
 UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_lcap11% UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
9- Magnificent
 UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_lcap67% UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
8- Above Average
 UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_lcap22% UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
7- Average
 UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_lcap0% UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6- OK but underwhelming
 UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_lcap0% UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5- Just all around boring
 0% [ 0 ]
4- Nothing to see here
 0% [ 0 ]
3- UFC 97
 0% [ 0 ]
2- Terrible
 0% [ 0 ]
1- Fuck this org
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Empty
PostSubject: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Copied the options from past kings thread. It was a great card. But how great?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Another solid 9. Great card, in discussion for best of the year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:57 pm

No one else watched this card? Interesting...
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

great fights and great finishes, not much else you can ask for.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
great fights and great finishes, not much else you can ask for.
Yeah not only that but there were points in just about every fight were both men stood there and banged it out. You had some great displays of heart. Varner impressed again, took the fight on short notice and continued to battle through any fatigue as well as a broken hand. Vera showed a ton of heart as well. So nice battles with some nice endings. Very entertaining card.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:39 pm

lauzon/varner, swick/johnson and shogun/vera would all have been fight of the night contenders on most cards.

it was good to see the fighters go out and put on a show, especially after the last card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:46 pm

9/10

It's going to take something truely special to get a 10 from me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Ali wrote:
9/10

Would it require a special moment from one of your favorite fighters? Or could you give a 10 to a card based on fights alone?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Another 10. I think 139, 146 and FOX 4 are the last three 10's I have given.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:25 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
9/10

Would it require a special moment from one of your favorite fighters? Or could you give a 10 to a card based on fights alone?

It would have to be packed full of Rua vs. Vera type wars.

And Arianny would have to enter the cage, bend over and spread her cheeks live on tv.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:36 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Another 10. I think 139, 146 and FOX 4 are the last three 10's I have given.
Who do give the edge to for card of the year? 146 or this FOX 4 card? Both were great.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Don't know right now. Sounds like a great reason to watch both again. I win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:50 pm

8 right now. I only watched the last 3 fights.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:55 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Don't know right now. Sounds like a great reason to watch both again. I win.
I watched 146 again the next day but I wouldn't mind seeing it again. They showed alot of HLs from all the fights on the FUEL post fight show and I have showed them to a few people so I have seen alot of the good stuff a few times now. Still, wouldn't mind watching the whole thing again. Coming up on FUEL they are going to show UFC 144 with extra commentary, that should be worth a watch as well.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:56 pm

without a doubt the best UFC on FOX card ever
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
8 right now. I only watched the last 3 fights.
Which one did you miss the Joe-Varner fight or the Swick-Johnson fight? Both are worth the watch. Also worth watching my boy Useless Gomez get fucked up, it was brutal.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Yeah except none of the fights made me jump up and run around the room like seeing JDS put Cain down. EPIC moment as a fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Watched it again last night, I'll change my rating to 9.5.

Definitely a card to keep on dvd.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:52 am

Birdofthad wrote:

THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it    UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC on FOX 4 thoughts and rate it
Page 1 of 1