[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 pm


_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:58 pm

he never said he would end it over night. Actually if you care to be accurate, he said he would cut spending in other areas... wars and military empire, and start making a slow transitional move away, but no body would be just cut off over a day or a month or year. He would allow young people to opt out and decide what is the best choice for them, not to be required through a mandate, if they want to stay in those programs they can, if they don't they aren't forced to.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,
Posts : 841
Join date : 2009-07-15

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:50 pm

oggy420 wrote:
he never said he would end it over night. Actually if you care to be accurate, he said he would cut spending in other areas... wars and military empire, and start making a slow transitional move away, but no body would be just cut off over a day or a month or year. He would allow young people to opt out and decide what is the best choice for them, not to be required through a mandate, if they want to stay in those programs they can, if they don't they aren't forced to.

This. Even if you disagree with Ron Paul's stance there is nothing wrong with him collecting social security. He put money into the system and deserves to collect it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:27 am

I think its pretty hypocritical, when your campaigning on ending the FED and deregulating our currency while being a millionaire, same thing with SS, he wants to destroy it, but yep, he still collects.

Rons cool but he is like a poor mans Ross Perot

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
I think its pretty hypocritical, when your campaigning on ending the FED and deregulating our currency while being a millionaire, same thing with SS, he wants to destroy it, but yep, he still collects.

Rons cool but he is like a poor mans Ross Perot


woah bird, why shouldnt he collect back on a program he invested unwillingly in for over 40 years???

fact is that people who actually pay SS will die before they ever get their money back, much less interest on a 40 yr loan to the goverment thus the ponzi scheme continues

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
I think its pretty hypocritical, when your campaigning on ending the FED and deregulating our currency while being a millionaire, same thing with SS, he wants to destroy it, but yep, he still collects.

Rons cool but he is like a poor mans Ross Perot


woah bird, why shouldnt he collect back on a program he invested unwillingly in for over 40 years???

fact is that people who actually pay SS will die before they ever get their money back, much less interest on a 40 yr loan to the goverment thus the ponzi scheme continues


because, its really simple, he says it is unconstitutional and should be destroyed (so all of us who paid into it don't get to collect) but he does.

Thats bullshit imo

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 pm

this thread is embarrassing Bird

think rationally for a second. Yes, it is unconstitutional. No, he never said destroy it. He said make a slow transitional move away from it by allowing younger generations the ability to opt out. He had no choice but to pay and collect SS as it was a mandate.

Also, stop being so over dramatic about ending the FED too. Again, he never said end it over night. He said allow for competing currencies, which if the FED policies are so perfect as you would tell us, and they are doing absolutely nothing wrong (LOL), that really wouldn't hurt them at all.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:42 pm

embarrasing me, lol says the guy who implies our government faked killing Bin Laden and then killed the members of the Navy Seal team who actually did it........all because i stated Ron Pauls OWN position.

keep patting yourself on the back and trashing the country you live in.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Stevenseagal

_________________
Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Banner10
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
I think its pretty hypocritical, when your campaigning on ending the FED and deregulating our currency while being a millionaire, same thing with SS, he wants to destroy it, but yep, he still collects.

Rons cool but he is like a poor mans Ross Perot


woah bird, why shouldnt he collect back on a program he invested unwillingly in for over 40 years???

fact is that people who actually pay SS will die before they ever get their money back, much less interest on a 40 yr loan to the goverment thus the ponzi scheme continues


because, its really simple, he says it is unconstitutional and should be destroyed, so all of us who paid into it don't get to collect but he does.

Thats bullshit imo

lol bird is that what he said?

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:33 pm


_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Indeed, the overwhelming majority of Paul’s fellow House Republicans disagree with his bizarre view that Medicare and other government-funded insurance programs violate the Constitution.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Like so many other Republicans, Paul needs to learn that the Constitution is not some toy that he can take apart and reassemble to force the nation down whatever path he chooses. The Constitution’s words actually mean something, and Ron Paul is not free to ignore them.
Paul’s son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), recently said that giving people a right to healthcare is the equivalent of “slavery.”

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm

bird why do you link a website owned by debbie fine? you do know she was a special assistant to clinton/gore campaign right?? thats not unbiased?

I read that whole contrived article and did not see where he said you wouldn't get back what you put in.

your sendoff views are hypocritical at best


_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
bird why do you link a website owned by debbie fine? you do know she was a special assistant to clinton/gore campaign right?? thats not unbiased?

I read that whole contrived article and did not see where he said you wouldn't get back what you put in.

your sendoff views are hypocritical at best


it's Bird... end thread

_________________
Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks 739432889
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:49 am

Cu Bu wrote:
bird why do you link a website owned by debbie fine? you do know she was a special assistant to clinton/gore campaign right?? thats not unbiased?

I read that whole contrived article and did not see where he said you wouldn't get back what you put in.

your sendoff views are hypocritical at best


Basketball

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:17 pm

cubua sorry but, so you don't like the link that states facts, ok, not my fault. Paul has said he wants to end SS, Medicare and Medicaid, but whatever I guess its cool that he collects

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks   Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Ron Paul Collects Social Security Checks
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: