Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?   Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 am

Quote :
"Alan Belcher is someone who has been calling me out for seems like forever now," Bisping said on the show. "And to be quite frank, I'm sick of it. So Alan Belcher, if your balls are big enough, call Joe Silva and let's do it."

"
Quote :
I've got a great deal of respect for Alan," Stann said of Bisping's desired opponent. "But for me, I just think that the storyline would garner more attention between me and Bisping. I always want to fight guys that are ranked ahead of me, and right now, that's where Bisping is. He's very close to a title shot. I've done all the things necessary to improve my overall game.

"Now's my time. I'm not getting any younger. I want to fight for the title, and right now, to get to that title, Bisping is one of the guys you have to get through."

Quote :
"That's just Mike's way," Stann said of the previous trash talk. "He's going to call it how he sees it, and I responded back to him saying, 'We both lost to [Chael Sonnen]. Put your money where your mouth is and we can do this.'

"I don't have anything personal against him. I don't know how much respect he gives me as a fighter. Last night, he was much more respectful. I just think we'd put on a great fight for the fans. It's a fight he thinks he can win and I think I can win."

"If I'm on top of you, I'm looking to finish you," he said. "I'm not going to sit there and try to control you, and if you happen to get back up, I'm fine with that. I think his skill set is going to be negated there because it's not going to be functional with me. Where on the feet, we make for a really nice matchup. He throws a lot of volume, he's got a lot of speed and he has good combinations. I'm the same way, and I bring a lot of power. It's going to be a very aesthetically pleasing fight to watch."

http://mmajunkie.com/news/29509/shoulder-mending-brian-stann-calls-out-michael-bisping-for-ufc-152.mma

Bisping vs. Stann is a no brainer for me, Evil Limey vs. The American War Hero with one punch KO power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?   Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 am

Quote :
"I was speaking to Joe Silva, UFC matchmaker, quite recently, and I'm hoping to fight at UFC 152 in Toronto," Bisping said. "(I suggested) a couple of potential matchups, one being Brian Stann. I know he's got a shoulder injury, so I'm not sure if that will make it or not. But I'd like to fight Brian – he's an incredible fighter, and certainly somebody who would move me toward a title shot.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/29504/ufc-middleweight-michael-bisping-eyes-fall-return-fights-with-belcher-or-stann.mma
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?   Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 am

I'm fine with Belcher, Stann or Ace.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?   Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Belcher.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?   Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Belcher, Stann then Lombard!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?   Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Stann
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?   Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 am

Stann
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?   Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to see Bisping face next Belcher or Stann ?
Page 1 of 1