Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stann calls out Bisping

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Stann calls out Bisping Empty
PostSubject: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:32 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/2/24/2821329/brian-stann-michael-bisping-ufc-fight
And as Stann explains to EsNewsReporting, them fightin' words.

"Michael Bisping. I wouldn't try to anything but walk straight through him with a right hand. Here's the deal: I don't know Michael personally, sometimes I think he gets a bum rap and I've learned not to judge people off the media and things of that nature. After my last fight he had a few comments about my technique and who I was as a fighter that I thought were a little odd. He called me a 'white belt' and said that I was 'exposed' so I'd love to see him put his money where his mouth is. We can fight and we can solve that. He may be a great guy, I don't know, and maybe he is, but I would just like to compete against him since he made those comments."
[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:34 am

Make it happen. He would put Bisping down.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 am

Can Stann get any classier, the guy even calls people out in a completely classy way, WAR MUFUCKIN BRIAN STANN. But I think Bisping beats him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:42 am

Isn't Stann fighting on the Swedish card ? perhaps he should save this call out for his post fight interview with Rogan.

Interesting fight though, before the Sonnen fight I would have favored Stann but Michael is alot better and tougher than I anticipated.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 am

I'm a fan of Bisping, he's def a better mma fighter than Stann and honestly I don't think Mike was wrong at all in the comments he made but I just can't help but respect the hell out of Stann for the dude he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I'm a fan of Bisping, he's def a better mma fighter than Stann and honestly I don't think Mike was wrong at all in the comments he made but I just can't help but respect the hell out of Stann for the dude he is.

Yup, Stann is classy inside and outside the ring, he's very well spoken, intelligent and you'd also want the guy next to you inside a Fox Hole. His power is scary though, when you get hit flush by Stann you better make sure there's a pillow on the canvas because you're going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Can Stann get any classier, the guy even calls people out in a completely classy way, WAR MUFUCKIN BRIAN STANN. But I think Bisping beats him.

I would be rooting for Stan but see Bisping winning as well.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Ali wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Yup, Stann is classy inside and outside the ring, he's very well spoken, intelligent and you'd also want the guy next to you inside a Fox Hole. His power is scary though, when you get hit flush by Stann you better make sure there's a pillow on the canvas because you're going to sleep.

NO SHIT! lol If Stann was calling Mike out to go into a dark ally and see who walks out I'm picking Stann all fucking day!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 pm

It just speaks again to how great of a guy he is, I mean if he wanted to he could be like "Hey Mike I've killed men tougher than you!" But he's just way to good of a guy to go there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:18 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Ali wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

NO SHIT! lol If Stann was calling Mike out to go into a dark ally and see who walks out I'm picking Stann all fucking day!

He'd use that maneuver where you snap the neck around.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:19 pm

This seems like the fight to make.

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeah for whatever reason I was thinking this didn't make sense, forgot Stann hasn't fought since Sonnen. Sign this puppy up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stann calls out Bisping   Stann calls out Bisping Empty

Back to top Go down

Stann calls out Bisping
Page 1 of 1