Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Damn Skip Bayless stole my thoughts. I want Cleveland to get him and for them to build their franchise around Davis and Irving.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

I want the Rockets to because we need some serious help. We are starless and have been since Yao and Tmac broke.

Out of the likely teams I want Charlotte. They've sucked for a long time. I want them to get some help.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Easy pick for me. Hornets. Got love for them from their time in OKC. Even though they have big men it's still a valuable piece and has plenty of trade value.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

I hope the Nets don't get him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:17 pm

freakzilla wrote:
I hope the Nets don't get him.
They would just use him to trade for Dwight.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Kings
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:26 pm

The Hornets win it.

Not surprised, NBA is rigged
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:33 pm

yeah, shocked that the previously league owned team sold a week ago and here they are with the #1 pick.

Probably the only way the NBA can get sticker price for a franchise with no value, no talent, and no buzz around the community.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Fucking bullshit lottery draft. When it came down to the last 3 it was so obvious the order it would finish in.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:23 pm

I'm glad Stern did me this favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:40 pm

OU wrote:
I'm glad Stern did me this favor.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:34 am

Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? D939703e0e14e218d3e2ec346bbbc5b0

Loved it when Hornets worse those OKC jerseys to show the city love. Never saw an NBA game in person until they came to town. Saw about 20 Hornets games. I've actually seen more Hornets games in person then I have Thunder. But at that time I thought it was my only opportunity to see NBA in my state, had no idea Thunder would be popping up.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:40 pm

I hope the ncaa gets him for taking money from calipari.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:58 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Kind of like how they got Cam Newton? Or how they got D.Rose for cheating on his test to get into college? Yeah they really showed those guys, I'm sure kids in the future will look at them and think twice about the decisions they make.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 am

OU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Kind of like how they got Cam Newton? Or how they got D.Rose for cheating on his test to get into college? Yeah they really showed those guys, I'm sure kids in the future will look at them and think twice about the decisions they make.

Exactly!

I was kidding. That was meant to poke fun at Josh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?   Who do you want to get Anthony Davis? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to get Anthony Davis?
Page 1 of 1