Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dave Davis replaces Phil Davis vs Gustafsson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Dave Davis replaces Phil Davis vs Gustafsson Empty
PostSubject: Dave Davis replaces Phil Davis vs Gustafsson   Dave Davis replaces Phil Davis vs Gustafsson EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:00 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/4/7/1409648/ufc-112-dave-davis-vs-alexander
"I don't even know what my style is to tell you the truth. I definitely have a couple of different looks. The one you saw against Brian Stann, I call that ‘Phil.' It's very hard to finish, very rugged. The one I'm going to use in Abu Dhabi I call that ‘Dave,' it's more of a spring look, a little bit softer. I use it mostly just for catalogs and just a finesse kind of thing I do. I shouldn't even be talking about that yet, it's not even done yet ... You guys aren't going to want to call me Phil ‘Mr. Wonderful' anymore. It's going to be ‘Phil' and ‘Dave' and become two completely different people. I don't know what this joker is going to throw at me. I saw a training video of him throwing seven different kinds of smoke and that was in practice. The way I see, I'm not even going to play games with him. I'm going to go in there, get smooth on him, take him down nice and smooth lock up an arm triangle, maybe transition to armbar, bring him back up, knees, knees, knees, elbows, takedown, high kick, low kick, bada bing. Real solid technique stuff. That's all you're going to see out of me."
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Dave Davis replaces Phil Davis vs Gustafsson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Davis replaces Phil Davis vs Gustafsson   Dave Davis replaces Phil Davis vs Gustafsson EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm

lol...well it's official...you can add another name to the douche bag list in mixed martial arts.
Back to top Go down

Dave Davis replaces Phil Davis vs Gustafsson
Page 1 of 1