Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's

Go down 
+6
bronzehole
Wolfgangsta
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
acccardinal12
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's Empty
PostSubject: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Quote :
“The Klitschkos are winning everything right now, of course,” Dos Santos Said. “I like watching boxing. I want to have a boxing fight one day; I’m a boxer-type guy. It would be a good challenge for me [to fight a Klitschko]. Give me three months of preparation and I can fight anyone I want - in boxing or in MMA.”

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=32118&more=1

Is Junior being silly or could he really be a force in boxing ?

Last edited by Ali on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:51 pm

It would de a huge fight, but i don't know if would beat the good one. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:56 pm

They're both good.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:07 pm

One is betterthan the other. I wanna say Vlad is the better of the two just from what i have heard over the years. I've only watched him once though. I don't know if jds is ready for either for real. He might be able to hang with a guy around the top 10. I would love to watch him compete against a top guy.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:16 pm

He would get absolutely crushed by both of em vitali moves to good and hits to hard while wLADIMIR would jab the shit out of cigano, he wouldn't even get in range

Stupid ing to say
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:24 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

He would not only fail to defeat the good one or the lesser one...he would get humiliated by both.

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Probably. I would still pay to see it. If JDS only boxed for a year I could see him contending in boxing. He's know slouch.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:50 pm

What about MT kickboxing?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:13 am

Cigano would do better in K1 but his style would get him dead in both sports.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Both are good but Vitali is definitely more admirable than his petrified glassed chinned brother Wladimir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Quote :
"I could beat that guy, man," dos Santos said. "Maybe not easy, but I could knock him out."

"I watch a lot of fights with Wladimir, and I see a lot of holes," dos Santos said, warming to the idea while he downs a 22-ounce steak with asparagus and mashed potatoes for lunch in a Burbank restaurant filled with well-dressed professionals from the film studios and media companies within walking distance.

"Wladimir, the Klitschkos, they're amazing," he added. "I like to watch them fight, especially Wladimir, but it's kind of boring. They are really good at what they do, but they are very careful. They don't go to the fight to finish the fight. They stay there in that safe strategy all the time. It's not the Mike Tyson time. Guys don't finish fights."

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/8570518/junior-dos-santos-says-knock-wladimir-klitschko
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Hw boxing sucks. Give Jds a year and I think he's making an impact.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:24 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Hw boxing sucks. Give Jds a year and I think he's making an impact.

an impact on the mat after any top 10 HW drops him on his ass.

HW boxing does suck but these guys are all in..they have done this fighting the top guys their entire lives. JDS has got some idea he's some elite level boxer knocking out BJJ practitioners and amateur wrestlers. He would get humiliated in any serious professional boxing level. Maybe he would do well in hotel lobbies fighting in 6 round fights but he isnt a high level boxer professionally. He's a high level boxer in MMA where most guys wouldnt even do well in the hotel lobby's
Back to top Go down
bronzehole
White Belt
White Belt
bronzehole

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:05 am

i think he'd do alright if he dedicated 100% of his training, he could be competitive with everyone but vitali. I'd like to see vitali fight jds in the octogon, a real fight but sadly i really don't think klitschko will be jumping at dana's 400k offer
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:09 am

I bet he would whoop Ali, Forman and Frasier's ass. Just like Jose Aldo could murder Floyd Mayweather.....Sr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:06 pm

bronzehole wrote:
i think he'd do alright if he dedicated 100% of his training, he could be competitive with everyone but vitali. I'd like to see vitali fight jds in the octogon, a real fight but sadly i really don't think klitschko will be jumping at dana's 400k offer

400k to the Klitschko's is nothing to them, they've just signed a new 15 million dollar deal with a German tv network.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Ali wrote:
bronzehole wrote:

400k to the Klitschko's is nothing to them, they've just signed a new 15 million dollar deal with a German tv network.
That is exactly what he was implying. That 400K ain't shit to them.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:07 pm

If he thinks he can beat one of these guys why on earth is he wasting his time in MMA making chump change instead of a one time 10 mill pay check??? That's what I thought, stick with what you're good at
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:32 pm

JDS woulds probably get KO'd by either. I don't know why he thinks they don't finish fights.

Of 58 Wlads wins, 51 ended in stoppage, meaning knockout. That number is 41 out of 45 for Vladi.

He sounds stupid to imply he would win and they are not fight finishers.

Dos Santos would get killed. I'd pick Vitali to beat him in a kickboxing match as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:40 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
JDS woulds probably get KO'd by either. I don't know why he thinks they don't finish fights.

Of 58 Wlads wins, 51 ended in stoppage, meaning knockout. That number is 41 out of 45 for Vladi.

Dos Santos would get killed. I'd pick Vitali to beat him in a kickboxing match as well.

The numbers flatter Wladimir, the majority of those stoppages came after 10 or 11 grueling rounds of Wlad just jabbing 1000 times.

Vitali on the other hand at least fights like he's not petrified.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:00 pm

It basically means JDS destroys Klits

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 pm

That was 21 years ago dude and JDS isn't gonna do a spinning back kick in any fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:18 pm

That was 21 years ago dude and JDS isn't gonna do a spinning back kick in any fight.
JDS would have him curling up in a ball like his name was Brock Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:03 pm

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Back to top Go down
fragelay
White Belt
White Belt
fragelay

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, Jim Miller, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:07 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

There is no doubt he would get picked apart, and then KO'd.

The Klitschko's have made a career out of fighting mediocre competition and fighting with a ridiculously boring, methodical style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's   Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's Empty

Back to top Go down

Cigano thinks he could KO the Klitschko's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next