Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested

Go down 
+3
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
KingsOwn19
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  Empty
PostSubject: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:09 am

saw this posted on other forums..crazy if true. The main source so far is that feisty chick site the dirty, but what would they care about Frank Trigg unless he choked a bitch out?

Quite a thing for their kids to see....i just hope they were taking notes.

http://thedirty.com/2012/04/mma-fighter-frank-trigg-strangles-his-wife-after-eating-lunch-with-her-co-worker/

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, MMA fighter Frank Trigg choked out his wife in front of his children on October 17th, 2011. They are now going through a VERY messy divorce and the children who saw the carnage are right in the middle of it. He no longer is employed at HDnet because he was sleeping with a co-worker, assistant producer, 23 year old Amy Vaughn. The company does not approve of the affair and abuse that they were made aware of soon after the incident and have chosen not to utilize his services as a commentator anymore. THAT is why he lost his job, not because they “decided to go another direction” as he claims. Picture of his wife’s neck is attached. I also have the cover page from the CPS report that shows that Frank Trigg III was found GUILTY of domestic violence of wife that I will send as soon as the divorce papers are signed.

Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  DIRTY_phpTU7A2M
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:14 am

wow that sux

it should never come to that, but we don't live in that world
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:49 am

feel sorry for whoever's neck that is, if true, Trigg deserves to be fired and black balled.

Lets face it he is known for getting standingRNC'd and almost beating Matt Hughes with the help of some nut shots, if he really beat up his ex like this, he is a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 am

Someone call hughes. Hell put trigg in his place again.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:00 am

IUPG
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:40 am

Yeah, the Dirty is the ONLY site reporting this so far on the net. IUPG. Usually this is on a bunch of rags.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:24 pm

once mma junkie reports it, he's guilty.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Damn that neck looks beasted!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Frank Trigg Addresses Domestic Abuse Report, HDNet Split

http://www.mmafighting.com/news/2012/4/16/2952498/frank-trigg-addresses-domestic-abuse-report-hdnet-split

Apr 16, 2012 - Last week, veteran fighter and broadcaster Frank Trigg was the subject of reports that implicated him in an alleged domestic abuse case with his wife, stemming from an incident that happened last October. According to the report, which originated on celebrity gossip website TheDirty.com, the abuse incident coupled with an affair with an HDNet co-worker led to Trigg's ouster as a commentator for the cable channel.

The report from TheDirty.com claimed that he had been found guilty of domestic violence as a result of the incident. Trigg appeared on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour, and while he declined to answer several questions due to a gag order around the divorce proceedings, he blasted the report and ensuing coverage around it.

"I’ve never been arrested, I’ve never been picked up, I’ve never been convicted of anything ever in my life other than a speeding ticket," he said. "That’s the only thing I’ve ever been convicted of. That’s it. So I don’t know where this other stuff is coming from. I have no idea what’s going on, but I’ve never been charged with any crime ever in my life, ever, other than speeding and maybe a couple illegal parkings. "

Earlier on Monday, Trigg released a public statement through his media relations representative, which more directly denied the incident, calling it "completely false."

On The MMA Hour, he said The Dirty report was "one-third of a story," implying that important details were left out. He said his divorce was finalized just days prior to the report coming out, and that the two sides were waiting on final paperwork and a visitation agreement, among a few other things.

"There is a court order," he said. "We're not allowed to talk about each other publicly and she obviously breached it."

The alleged incident did however cost Trigg his job with HDNet. Trigg said that when HDNet was nearing an agreement with Seacrest Media, AEG and Creative Artists Agency to rebrand the channel, there were internal concerns about how such an incident may be perceived.

"They were very nervous because of the affiliation that someone with a vendetta could make public statements about me that were untrue and inflammatory," he said. "There’s nothing I could do about it, because once it’s on the internet, it’s on the internet. They couldn’t take the chance with a loose cannon being out there, and that’s exactly what happened. That’s 100 percent what happened. You can’t fault HDNet for trying to save their company and trying to expand their network and what they’re trying to do with their network by letting me go. They were scared of what was going to happen, and it happened."

Meanwhile, Trigg says his career is effectively shut down for now. His broadcasting slate is empty, and although he doesn't consider himself a retired fighter, he has nothing planned on that front, either.

While tending to his children, he'll wait and hope for a break.

"I can say I want to do it all day long, but if you don’t hire me for three years, then I’m going to go be a waiter," he said "If I sit around and wait a month, and I kind of put things together and then get a couple jobs, then I’m back in the game. So I have no idea. I can’t answer that, it’s out of my control."
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Frank Trigg has been arrested. Here’s the scoop from ProMMANow:

Quote :
“Former Pride and UFC fighter Franklin Dewey Trigg III was
arrested Wednesday on charges of battery resulting from an alleged
domestic violence altercation that occurred back in October 2011.
ProMMAnow.com has confirmed with law enforcement Trigg is being held at
the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on a $15,000 bond and is
awaiting an Aug. 10 court date.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/08/09/frank-trigg-arrested-33876.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+MMA+NEWS+BLOGS%29
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 pm

good, if you are a man you don't beat up a women, if you are a fighter, you really don't do this.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Yep, he blew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested    Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested  Empty

Back to top Go down

Frank Trigg strangles his wife infront of kids: UPDATE Trigg Arrested
Page 1 of 1