Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rewatched gsp vs trigg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

rewatched gsp vs trigg Empty
PostSubject: rewatched gsp vs trigg   rewatched gsp vs trigg EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:11 am

man I forgot how gsp ownes him the entire time. gsp strait up put a clinic on that ass. Most top ten fighters can atleast bang with gsp for sometime so I am willing to say trigg is done in the ufc and should wrap it up right now. thoughts
Back to top Go down
MikeyLikesIt
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: rewatched gsp vs trigg   rewatched gsp vs trigg EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 am

No one has banged with GSP lately, no one.

And if you think Trigg is done because he couldn't "bang" with GSP, then you are an idiot. That fight was 4 years ago. If you are saying that Trigg is done because he's old and was embarrassed by Kos then you are right. Everyone has been saying this though so we really didn't need another thread on it.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: rewatched gsp vs trigg   rewatched gsp vs trigg EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:54 am

just impressed with gsp thats all and you are telling me the thiago fight wasnt a war even though he got owned atleast he had some chances. trigg had no chances at all what so ever. when i say banged I mean standing for a while not getting owned in under three minutes. yes my example of trigg being done has everything to do with the kos fight being kos gave it a run vs gsp. that was the point of my thread smart guy.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: rewatched gsp vs trigg   rewatched gsp vs trigg EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

MikeyLikesIt wrote:
No one has banged with GSP lately, no one.

And if you think Trigg is done because he couldn't "bang" with GSP, then you are an idiot. That fight was 4 years ago. If you are saying that Trigg is done because he's old and was embarrassed by Kos then you are right. Everyone has been saying this though so we really didn't need another thread on it.

Yeah Penn was able to a WHILE back but wasnlt the 2nd time around. Serra caught him, but again got smashed the 2nd time around. Kos at least survived, but was outwrestled. Hughes caught him in a slick sub, but has since lost 2 very decisively. Alvez & Fitch has nothing for GSP. I don't remember the Miller fight....he may have been the last one to hold his own vs GSP and not get destroyed in a 2nd fight.
Back to top Go down
MikeyLikesIt
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: rewatched gsp vs trigg   rewatched gsp vs trigg EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:27 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
just impressed with gsp thats all and you are telling me the thiago fight wasnt a war even though he got owned atleast he had some chances. trigg had no chances at all what so ever. when i say banged I mean standing for a while not getting owned in under three minutes. yes my example of trigg being done has everything to do with the kos fight being kos gave it a run vs gsp. that was the point of my thread smart guy.

You just rewatched a fight from 4 years ago and came to the conclusion that Trigg is done? I'm really speechless. And no Thiago vs GSP was FAR from a war. It was more GSP taking Alves down at will and pounding on him for 5 rounds.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: rewatched gsp vs trigg   rewatched gsp vs trigg EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 pm

everyone knows trigg is done this is no surprise it was just nice to see gsp treat him like a bitch. I know its old but I am a fan of the old school so sorry if it ruined your day.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: rewatched gsp vs trigg   rewatched gsp vs trigg EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:58 pm

i will agree GSP did run a clinic on Trigg that whole fight...Trigg never had a answer for anything, course not many do against GSP
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: rewatched gsp vs trigg   rewatched gsp vs trigg EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:10 pm

No one in the welterweight division right now has anything for GSP. Of course, it's possible for him to get caught like he did against Serra but right now that's the only hope anyone has to beat him. IF...a big if, GSP ever decides to make the move to 185 I'd like to see him get a warm up fight or two before his shot at Anderson.

Trigg's loss to Kos was a little misleading although I think Kos still would've dominated even if Trigg hadn't stepped on his foot. During the commentary Rogan commented that Trigg had stepped on Kos's foot and that's when Kos dropped him with the right. Trigg confirmed that in an interview on Sherdog a couple days ago. Again, Kos still would've dominated either way but Trigg had a little bit of bad luck stepping on Kos's foot while he was trying to circle away from the cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rewatched gsp vs trigg   rewatched gsp vs trigg Empty

Back to top Go down

rewatched gsp vs trigg
Page 1 of 1