Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.

Go down 
+8
Bigs03
Farmer1906
timthebim
NoRegret
Wolfgangsta
redvexx8
Thomasdrrn09
Ninja
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. Empty
PostSubject: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:55 pm

It makes sense to me
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Booo
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 pm

great, so one of the few fighters who can fight and isn't injured and has a set opponent now has to waste everyones time doing a show that appeals exclusively to fucking idiot retard asshole bastards that will hold up this fight for eight fucking months. I hate the UFC sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 pm

GSP is gonna be as bad as Nog was as far as speaking goes. Neither one of em can speak a lick of english and put a sentence together without mumbling or speaking some sort of jibberish.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:25 pm

gsp's english is a lot better than Nogs.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

NoRegret wrote:
GSP is gonna be as bad as Nog was as far as speaking goes. Neither one of em can speak a lick of english and put a sentence together without mumbling or speaking some sort of jibberish.

+1
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 am

I like that match up. I wonder if it'll be Canada vs England. I hate that it ties up the WW title while the HW champ is sick & MW champ is recovering. Maybe GSP still needs time to recover too. I think he had some work done on his right elbow and possible groin.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am

This will be another beatdown by GSP. I'd like to see Hardy fight Fitch or Alves first. Why does a title shot go through Swick? I know they're hurting for challengers at 170 but I don't think Hardy beats Koscheck, Fitch, or Alves. How the hell's he gonna have a chance against GSP??? Another victim on a growing list for GSP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:08 pm

I hate how the UFC is rushing Hardy into a title shot but I guess they are eager for more exposure in the UK.

I just hope GSP doesn't ruin Dan because he's actually a decent durable fighter which is rare for England.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I hate how the UFC is rushing Hardy into a title shot but I guess they are eager for more exposure in the UK.

I just hope GSP doesn't ruin Dan because he's actually a decent durable fighter which is rare for England.

Swick was the one that was suppose to get the title shot. He did well at MW and only lost to a very big and solid Okami. Then he drops to WW and tears threw several guys. One more semi big fight and he gets GSP, bit he lost it. Hardy is in a tough position because he;s not ready for GSP or probably several of the top guys, but he is marketable and brings the UK fans with him. The UFC has to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:29 pm

They don't have to do it they want to do it.

Bisping was on a fast track to title shot before he ran into Hendo's right hand. The UFC want to get a title shot headlining a UK card as quick as possible to gain more fans and pounds.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:37 pm

The don't do it and we see GSP beat Fitch AGAIN then we have Hardy get a bigger fight and get beat. Not only did the UFC put on a main event no one wanted to see again, but then they don't get their UK boy in a title fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
The don't do it and we see GSP beat Fitch AGAIN then we have Hardy get a bigger fight and get beat. Not only did the UFC put on a main event no one wanted to see again, but then they don't get their UK boy in a title fight.

I understand what your saying Farmer I just don't want to see Hardy get ruined by GSP.

It's a pity Rumble is struggling with the weight he's about the only one who can really provide a challenge for GSP just now.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I understand what your saying Farmer I just don't want to see Hardy get ruined by GSP.

It's a pity Rumble is struggling with the weight he's about the only one who can really provide a challenge for GSP just now.

I don't think Rumble will challenge either. If Kos uses his wrestling then Rumble loses.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Rumble has no better of a shot than did Alves and look what happened to him.

GSP is that good, give him Anderson.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:50 pm

With the lack of talent they are pulling into that show, they need to pull back and air it once a year. No one wants a repeat of TUF-10 and not too many are looking forward to a repeat of TUF-4. And no one that I know is looking forward to waiting for GSP go a full year between defenses... This blows little gray squirrels...
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:46 pm

1)GSP's english is fine, the guy does interviews in english all the time, anyone from Montreal is fluent in English.

2)coming from the Jackson camp I'd expect more of a Shad type showing in which GSP takes this very seriously, very meticulously.

3)I like Hardy, but he is not now, nor will he ever be ready for GSP. Hard to say how he would be as a coach, I could see him being decent, but in terms of a challenge to GSP in the ring, he's not worthy of being an opposing coach.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:22 pm

I Like Hardy alot and think he has huge potential, but putting him against GSP right now, is going to derail his momentum for sure
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm

The Giants weren't ready for the Pats in 07, look what happened. There is no one else in the UFC ranked high enough that GSP hasn't already killed. This fight is as good as any. GSP will kill him, then probably Latex, then probably Koscheck again.

Those who think the UFC doesn't need Jake Shields because he couldn't finish Miller need their heads checked.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm

I'd love to see Shields and Zaromskis to round out GSP's incredible resume. Let's face it, the worldwide pool is getting real thin for GSP. Swick doesn't belong, Paulo is a joke, Semtex or Rumble wouldn't last a round and Hardy might not last a minute... People who still discount his place must be waiting for him to fight Dan Hornbuckle to prove his greatness...
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Shields would get his ass kicked. GIVE HIM ANDERSON!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Hardy isn't ready for GSP now and he will never be ready for GSP. He could practice takedown defense for 5 more years and he still wouldn't be able to stop GSP's takedowns.

Despite that fact he still deserves a title shot and should fight GSP. Just because more than likely Hardy will lose to GSP doesn't mean we should just forget about the fight all together. Look what happened with Serra. Anything could happen in MMA.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:13 pm

I'm not at all disappointed in the match-up, Hardy earned his shot in a UFC group that has already been picked pretty clean by GSP. I'm disappointed in waiting a full year to see GSP fight again, which is what will happen if they do TUF.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Hardy isn't ready for GSP now and he will never be ready for GSP. He could practice takedown defense for 5 more years and he still wouldn't be able to stop GSP's takedowns.

Despite that fact he still deserves a title shot and should fight GSP. Just because more than likely Hardy will lose to GSP doesn't mean we should just forget about the fight all together. Look what happened with Serra. Anything could happen in MMA.

I just want to see him face one of the other top guys first, make him really earn a title shot. Beating Marcus Davis and Mike Swick is great but I don't think he could beat Fitch, Alves, or Koscheck. Hell, I'm not even sure he could beat Daley, Condit, or Kampmann.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.   GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches. Empty

Back to top Go down

GSP and Hardy rumored to be next TUF coaches.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next