Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who should be the next TUF coaches?

Go down 
4 posters

Next TUF Coaches
Dominick Cruz vs Urijah Faber
Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_lcap9%Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Kenny Florian vs Mark Hominick
Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_lcap0%Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jim Miller vs Ben Henderson
Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_lcap0%Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GSP vs Nick Diaz
 0% [ 0 ]
Mayhem Miller vs Michael Bisping
Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_lcap64%Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans
Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_lcap18%Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Other
Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_lcap9%Who should be the next TUF coaches? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

Who should be the next TUF coaches? Empty
PostSubject: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:51 am

?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:54 am

Why would Cruz and Faber be coaches when they will fight before the airing of next season? Now you could say winner of Faber/Cruz vs ______. Maybe Torres if he beats Mighty Mouse?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:55 am

miller vs bisping, just cuz it would kick ze freakin ars
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:57 am

So are we working under the assumption that Mayhem beats Simpson and Bisping doesn't fight before then?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:57 am

Also assuming Rashad beats Davis I see. Weird choices considering the situation of some of these fighters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:59 am

OU wrote:
Why would Cruz and Faber be coaches when they will fight before the airing of next season? Now you could say winner of Faber/Cruz vs ______. Maybe Torres if he beats Mighty Mouse?

Didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:00 am

just go with the flow damn it all to hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:01 am

OU stop being a woman and nitpicking everything and just pick what you would prefer to see tongue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:10 am

I'd love to see Faber beat Cruz, Torres beat Mighty Mouse and get a title shot and Faber vs Torres for TUF. I'd like that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:11 am

Torres vs MM is later this month and Faber vs Cruz is July 2. Not sure when taping for the next season starts but I think they have time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:17 am

So is this suppose to be after Kenny loses to Nunes? lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:23 am

How about Wand/Leben winner vs Mayhem(if he beats Simpson).

Jon Fitch vs BJ Penn? Doubt BJ waits for Fitch to heal though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:50 am

Fitch? boring us with his fights isn't enough?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:13 am

I voted for "other", cause I'm just being realistic Who should be the next TUF coaches? 726609
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Bisping V Mayhem
Bisping V Sonnen
Evans V Jones

I like it when there is bad blood, Lesnar V JDS has had zero interaction between the two, rough it up, throw some looks at each other, Mayhem is an entertainer and would make the season very fun to watch, Evans V Jones would have a lot of trash talk and would be entertaining, plus I think the fighters would get great coaching from each side,plus it would get Jones' name out there even more, and Hype up a fight if it happes that wiill be big
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:16 am

i prefer no TuF...but who am i kidding? i say Arianny Celeste and Britney Palmer for my entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should be the next TUF coaches?   Who should be the next TUF coaches? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should be the next TUF coaches?
Page 1 of 1