Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign

Go down 
+7
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
Thomasdrrn09
GDPofDRC
oggy420
captain organic
Birdofthad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:31 pm

OU wrote:
I'm sorry. Your blog is awesome. You are the most sought after free agent in the blogging world. Everyone is dying to read it.

Now no need to be sarcastic. Just go with "you are by far the most sought after and successful blogger here" cause it is factually true. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:35 pm

If I thought you were the most talented here, I would give you props. But bitch please, don't kid yo self.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:38 pm

haha this thread has taken an interesting turn

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Why Emmery no follow NP on twitter?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:40 pm

I didn't say that. At over all humor, satire etc no one here even fucks with me but on basic MMA opinion Kings is the best. Roth wanted me to start doing stuff at Gals guide, HKL and Mania but I didn't because it would have been a waste and that was also when it became work and not fun. But my fanpost is still number 2. Smile

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:41 pm

I heard a funny joke today

Peter Pan kidnapped children to fuel his chilld army, but when a black man does it.......
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:42 pm

I'll take a page long Bird post over an attempted Wolf blog any day.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Very uncommon name. Easy to find. I'm going to fly to your front door with Ninja and video camera.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Has anyone ever told you that you look like a doucier version of Brock Lesnar's son?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Wolf i read, pretty funny but ya lost me on welfare

you seem to be implying that she is trying to be black by being on welfare???

just a history lesson

1988: majority of people on welfare = white women

1998: majority of people on welfare = white women

2008: majority of people pom welfare = white women

you have a blog now, be careful you don't spread misinformation and play to the stereotypes that ARE INCORRECT
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:08 pm

I troll and make jokes and will absolutely poke fun at all stereotypes but it is more in jest. White women love themselves some welfare obviously. I mean, they're probably the worst minority out there really. On the one hand, they probably produce more black kids than black women do these days, and other the other, they do indeed suck more welfare away. I can see why Rush and Santorum hate these bitches. Especially cause they hate black babies more than regular whites.

Today is international women's day.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:19 pm

OU wrote:
Has anyone ever told you that you look like a doucier version of Brock Lesnar's son?
with a receding hairline.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Best to just ignore all of it and keep to yourself
I think you need to help yourself, then your family, then your neighborhood, then your city, then your state, then your country, then starving children in Africa. In that order.

A real man helps his family first, then himself. That is if we are talking wife and kids. Extended family not so much.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:58 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Wolf i read, pretty funny but ya lost me on welfare

you seem to be implying that she is trying to be black by being on welfare???

just a history lesson

1988: majority of people on welfare = white women

1998: majority of people on welfare = white women

2008: majority of people pom welfare = white women

you have a blog now, be careful you don't spread misinformation and play to the stereotypes that ARE INCORRECT

whites recieve more but per capita its not even close

39% white 11,661,000 of 29,900,000 recipients

38% black 11,362,000 of 29,900,000
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 FgRk3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign   Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Think Twice before Donating to the Kony 2012 campaign
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2