Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's

Go down 
+6
timthebim
Ninja
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
captain organic
Birdofthad
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Any white person in prison gets those tattoo'd on them almost immediately lmao.

Trust me on this ; It's like this my ninjas, I spent about five solid years as a militant white nationalist who just barely skated on two separate hate crime felonious assault charges, and my best friend did six years in federal prison for involvement in Matt Hale's World Church of the Creator, and I can tell you from experience it rarely takes on that kind of meaning. Those symbols are as common as any other rune coopted by WN people and are also used widely outside the movement in Biker, Pagan, and Heavy Metal culture.

And no, none of us are involved or agree with any aspect of the movement now. <3having sex with black girls to triple 6<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:49 pm

The many faces of wolfgang ; from limp bizkit loving highschool wigger, to elite death metal warrior, to white nationalist storm trooper, to elite internet troll, to expert MMA blogger and journalist, now to a recovering k2 addict and aspiring standup comedian.

Maybe I should get a non-white trash persona....hmmm naw.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:52 pm

You should make bootleg soju and drive it around in a lifted Kia Sorrento 4x2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:54 pm

im lyin when I say I am a recovering k2 addict, it was the balt salts that brought a man to his knees....

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I havent seen his tat, but I am sure they're just a basic sig rune, which is a symbol that predates the nazi usage by thousands of years and has also been used since in heavy metal music widely. I despise how northern european culture is immediately associated with nazism and hate for others as opposed to nationalism and pride(they in fact, are different)

This guy was a trailer park ohio douche though so his usage probably was racist.

his tat was definitely skin head, had the bolts and the 88, if you know anything about skinheads you know what that means
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Yea I donno anything about them....

Of course his were. But I was simply saying those tattoos dont mean "derp i kills a black durd"
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The many faces of wolfgang ; from limp bizkit loving highschool wigger, to elite death metal warrior, to white nationalist storm trooper, to elite internet troll, to expert MMA blogger and journalist, now to a recovering k2 addict and aspiring standup comedian.

Maybe I should get a non-white trash persona....hmmm naw.

monkey
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
This is still so wierd to me, I guess cause I assumed that most knew what 88 means on a whiteboy not to mention the lightning bolts, lightning bolts around these parts means your claiming you killed a minority, it's suppose to be a body for each lightning bolt.

Worse part is I bet money where ever he trains at has minorities, I'm just fucking amazed this guy got this far untill someone saw this.

And again that's just the tat part he's an even bigger peice of shit because of the rape charge.

Yeah I don't know what the 88 stands for. But if your telling me the guy is a raping racist then im cool with not seeing him again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 pm

88 = heil Hitler and also the 88 precepts
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:41 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/3/6/2849849/convicted-sex-offender-brandon-saling-license-revoked

Brandon Saling's Fighter License Revoked For Failure To Disclose Past Sex Crime, Domestic Violence Charges

In a major update to a story we've been following since uncovering the information during the Strikeforce: Tate vs. Rousey event, Brandon Saling, a convicted sex offender with a tattoo featuring Neo-Nazi symbolism, has had his fighter license suspended. In our original coverage we touched on how Saling's "88" tattoo is symbolic for "Hiel Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet) and followed that up with information about Saling being convicted in the sexual assault of a girl under 13 and a domestic violence conviction some years later.

It appears that Saling failed to disclose those convictions when applying for his license and, thus, is in a good deal of trouble with the state and it is unlikely he ever fights again Luke Thomas broke the news over at MMA Fighting a short time ago:

Quote :
After causing a stir on Saturday at Strikeforce: Tate vs. Rousey, welterweight Brandon Saling's tenure in Strikeforce was short-lived. It turns out there may also not be much time left in his mixed martial arts career. According to commissioner Bernie Profato of the Ohio Athletic Commission (OAC), Saling's fighter license has been revoked.

Profato told MMA Fighting Saling falsified information on his application for a license by failing to disclose he had "ever been convicted of a crime other than a traffic offense". The ommission puts Saling in violation of Administrative Code 3773-1-09, clause F, of the bylaws governing MMA in Ohio, which states a fighter's license can be suspended or revoked if he or she "has violated any law with respect to any sports regulated by the commission or any rule or order of the commission or has been convicted of a felony."

"Obviously this guy is never going to fight for us again," UFC President Dana White told MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani. "For this guy to ever get licensed again he'd have to go before a hearing for the athletic commissions and I find it hard to believe that this guy will ever be licensed again. He better go find another job."

This should put an end to any of the debate over the "he served his time, let him fight" vs. "convicted sex offenders with Nazi symbolism aren't good for promotions or TV" nonsense. Saling was clearly covering up his past in an attempt to build a fighting career and thus was putting promotions in jeopardy of significant damage to their reputation.

You don't just "forget" that you spent time in jail for rape and domestic violence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:53 am

I'm still amazed at this situation lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:23 am

You are amazed a club show fighter has racist tats from Ohio?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:27 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You are amazed a club show fighter has racist tats from Ohio?

I'm amazed he got that far before someone realized what he was sporting on this shoulder.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 am

And even worse if fans didn't go ape shit on twitter about it, maybe nobody still would have noticed lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am

People I am sure saw, but didn't think to ask or bring it up. Lots of people get tats they regret later. Also, a lot of people just don't know. You thought the bolts signified murder or whatever for instance, when in actuality they're probably the most common tat in the whole scene.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:36 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
People I am sure saw, but didn't think to ask or bring it up. Lots of people get tats they regret later. Also, a lot of people just don't know. You thought the bolts signified murder or whatever for instance, when in actuality they're probably the most common tat in the whole scene.

What little knowledge I have on it is based on 3 friends I know that spend time in prison hanging with their fellow honkies to stay safe, I believe what they tell me. And because of those friends I also of course understand getting tats you regret but atleast they were smart enough to cover that shit up as soon as they got free.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2