Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's

Go down 
+6
timthebim
Ninja
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
captain organic
Birdofthad
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:39 pm

well this is interesting, apparently the dude that got beat by the Bowling fellow in a good scrap, has the Heil Hitler tat and is a convicted sex offender

Uh Oh, someone tweeted Dana and now Dana is playing detective.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/3/3/2843153/brandon-saling-nazi-tattoo-strikeforce
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:23 am

too bad.

put on a good fight, but that is not someone I would want associated with my promotion.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:24 am

agreed captain, personally I am surprised he made his way on the show
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:38 am

how come people arent going to the main man Scott Coker with such huge developments?

Poor Scott.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 am

i think you would all fall into the wrong crowd as well if you were Martin Kampmann and Chuck Liddell's poop baby.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 am

i think white steel would be same as brown pride in catagory but the 88 is no bueno
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:21 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
i think you would all fall into the wrong crowd as well if you were Martin Kampmann and Chuck Liddell's poop baby.

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's Method=get&s=6BFE4CB2-1D09-6BFC-E5E587F959062195

+

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's E64f7ad8e3fa84a4c695a5c12efbba08

=

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's 20110818124630_brandonsaling
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:56 am

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:37 am

A 12 year old???? WTF????
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Don't care. I LIKE GUYS THAT WAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:22 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

You don't care that he tried to rape a kid ?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Im more or less wondering what this piece of shit is doing walking around in society much less a cage.

Seriously though, attempted rape of a 12 year old, plus an assault/battery conviction, + the tats,

this guiy is a piece of shit, anyone that hires him is a fucking moron that didn't do the proper background research
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Im more or less wondering what this piece of shit is doing walking around in society much less a cage.

Seriously though, attempted rape of a 12 year old, plus an assault/battery conviction, + the tats,

this guiy is a piece of shit, anyone that hires him is a fucking moron that didn't do the proper background research

+1

And anyone that ignores his actions is a cold bastard.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 am

Cu Bu wrote:
i think white steel would be same as brown pride in catagory but the 88 is no bueno

THIS, if all it was about was the "white steel" tat then I'd defend him but I know what the 88 stands for and I can't believe no one said anything about that shit? I mean with the rape charge it goes to a whole new level but with the 88 tat, how in the fuck did no one notice that??
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:34 pm

White Steel alone, maybe, white steel + with the other coward tats? not the same as Cain having a brown pride tat at all, come the fuck on.

I wouldn't fight this dude in my orgs. Child raper plus the I'm a scared bitch philosophy, fuck off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:39 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Brilliant comment and whoever negged is a braindead dickshit who missed the humor....most of the site remains a suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't give a shit what the pussy does unless it's eating shit and dying.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Maybe if they werent fighting in Ohio this issue would be worse but I think every MMA fighter in Ohio has at least one rape conviction and one racist tattoo

Also, this guy looks like Brett Rogers facially too...and has a DB arrest. He is the worst of all worlds.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:53 pm

This is still so wierd to me, I guess cause I assumed that most knew what 88 means on a whiteboy not to mention the lightning bolts, lightning bolts around these parts means your claiming you killed a minority, it's suppose to be a body for each lightning bolt.

Worse part is I bet money where ever he trains at has minorities, I'm just fucking amazed this guy got this far untill someone saw this.

And again that's just the tat part he's an even bigger peice of shit because of the rape charge.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:03 pm

lighting bolts don't mean that dude....
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:20 pm

They mean ss, but it's pretty common for gang members to earn their bolts, especially in prison. Stab or kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:22 pm

They lighting bolts have a lot of meanings. Black Sabbath and Slayer also use runic S's in a satanic/shock value sense
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
They lighting bolts have a lot of meanings. Black Sabbath and Slayer also use runic S's in a satanic/shock value sense

Not these bolts.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:30 pm

I havent seen his tat, but I am sure they're just a basic sig rune, which is a symbol that predates the nazi usage by thousands of years and has also been used since in heavy metal music widely. I despise how northern european culture is immediately associated with nazism and hate for others as opposed to nationalism and pride(they in fact, are different)

This guy was a trailer park ohio douche though so his usage probably was racist.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's   Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:32 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
They mean ss, but it's pretty common for gang members to earn their bolts, especially in prison. Stab or kill someone.

I was close, I knew you had to earn them killing or atleast attempting to kill some minority.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Saling a Convicted Sex Offender and sporting Neo Nazi Tat's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next