Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gina is back!

Go down 
+6
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
oggy420
Andrew the Raider King
josh200612
OU
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Gina is back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Gina gets the same treatment. She is hot, even as just an actress she would be hot. But the fact that she is an athlete/fighter just takes it to new levels. You see it with chicks throughout sports all the time. Michelle Wie, Lindsey Vaughn. They are attractive, but the sports angle gives them bonus points.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 pm

It's like you guys are making this argument.

Gina is back! - Page 2 Valerie-Vili2-Mark-Dadswell
Default = 2
Swallows +2
Olympic Athlete +2
Overall = 6

Gina is back! - Page 2 01arianny_280x420_730302a
Default = 9
Bad attitude -2
Doesn't Swallow -2
Overall = 5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:10 pm

You almost got it. But not everything is weighted at 2. But you got the concept down. There are exceptions to every rule but it's a pretty solid general rule.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:11 pm

My rule on what chicks look like, what they do has no effect on what they look like, only what they look like has any bearing on what they look like.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
My rule on what chicks look like, what they do has no effect on what they look like, only what they look like has any bearing on what they look like.
That's just silly and unnatural. It's undeniable that attitude can make a chick hotter or less attractive. If I know a bitch has a super annoying voice, it's impossible not to factor that into the equation. I don't make the rules.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Reality is the rule. Shit that has nothing to do with how some looks has nothing to do with how someone looks.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:24 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Reality is the rule. Shit that has nothing to do with how some looks has nothing to do with how someone looks.
If only, things might be simpler.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 pm

We're not breaking any ground here by noting that chicks who are athletic have an extra hotness factor. GDP is just butthurt that Ronda talks shit to promote herself so he has to play this game
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:42 pm

ronda's fuckin hot i dont care what you say GDP. Let's see some pics of all the dime pieces you must be dating to hate on a pretty girl like Ronda!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:44 pm

I don't think it's breaking any ground to say that Gina is a couple levels above Ronda in the hot department either.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

disagree
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:46 pm

compared no make up to no make up they are about the same,
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:50 pm

oggy420 wrote:
compared no make up to no make up they are about the same,
Even if that is true. Gina has the killer body that far trumps Ronda.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:53 pm

she has bigger titties ronda has a fatter ass. Im an ass man myself.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 pm

oggy420 wrote:
she has bigger titties ronda has a fatter ass. Im an ass man myself.
Ronda has a decent ass, Gina has great tits. I'm not really partial to one or the other. But one of them is of higher quality then the other. It's not like Ronda has an amazing ass and Gina is part of the Noassatall tribe.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Rhonda does not have a fatter ass...someone post the beach fight scene.

Gina, a girl who purposely calcified and deadened the nerves in her shins, training in thailand being written iff as a kimbo like joke, a non fighter or quitter pisses me off. She stands to make millions more as a leading lady. I guess Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris werent real fighters either since they left fighting for hollywood when their was no money to be made. Rhonda agrees and always defends Gina.

Gina had a great ground game herself and was as elite an athlete as you find in combat sports. Rhonda could win but with her skill now, id pick Gina if she was still as good as she was.

Gina Carano was a true fighter, and one of the best female fighters rver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Wolf to be fair there is a big gap between
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Gina would beat Rhonda senseless too.
and
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Rhonda could win but with her skill now, id pick Gina if she was still as good as she was.

Your original post implies that Ronda stood no chance. Call Gina's ground game "great" if you want but it's not even in the same universe as Ronda's ground game. You could argue the same for the striking though. Gina's striking game is sooooo far beyond what Ronda's will ever be.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:24 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
We're not breaking any ground here by noting that chicks who are athletic have an extra hotness factor. GDP is just butthurt that Ronda talks shit to promote herself so he has to play this game

Weak sauce like this is a mere concession. Hot is hot, athletes and those who are not athletes are bound by that the same. Shit that has nothing to do with how someone looks has nothing to do with how someone looks. All this faggotry about how feelings on attitude and oh she is really cool and I love her sense of humor bullshit don't mean dick about how someone looks.

Bobbitt is easily vexed and led by words alone as he is always so quick to point out to everyone here.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:24 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ronda's fuckin hot i dont care what you say GDP. Let's see some pics of all the dime pieces you must be dating to hate on a pretty girl like Ronda!

To you honesty = hate. Hate Honestly, wouldn't want to be like that.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:31 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Weak sauce like this is a mere concession. Hot is hot, athletes and those who are not athletes are bound by that the same. Shit that has nothing to do with how someone looks has nothing to do with how someone looks. All this faggotry about how feelings on attitude and oh she is really cool and I love her sense of humor bullshit don't mean dick about how someone looks.

Bobbitt is easily vexed and led by words alone as he is always so quick to point out to everyone here.

As long as you realize you're in the extreme minority here, its all good
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:34 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Explain how I am in the extreme minority. That WWE sells are not my preferred method of communication among athletes or that Ronda in terms of looks is really nothing special or maybe that thinking shit that has absolutely no impact on physical appearance has no impact on physical appearance?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:40 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Explain how I am in the extreme minority. That WWE sells are not my preferred method of communication among athletes or that Ronda in terms of looks is really nothing special or maybe that thinking shit that has absolutely no impact on physical appearance has no impact on physical appearance?
That one. You are definitely in the minority there. I think it goes against human nature. It's just a natural reaction that is shared by just about everyone.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Your lying to yourself bud. If a good looking chick is standing next to hot chick and you know nothing about them, the hot chick is hotter. If you learn the good looking chick is all kinds of things you like and the hot chick is all kinds of things you don't, they still look the same, it's other things about them that have changed. The hot chick still looks better.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:49 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Your lying to yourself bud. If a good looking chick is standing next to hot chick and you know nothing about them, the hot chick is hotter. If you learn the good looking chick is all kinds of things you like and the hot chick is all kinds of things you don't, they still look the same, it's other things about them that have changed. The hot chick still looks better.
I think you are the one in denial. Or maybe you just aren't wired that way? But trust me, most of us are. Like I said it's a natural reaction, it's not even something we need to give thought to. It's just naturally factored in. I think 9/10 sports fans are built that way.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 pm

There's a reason you see frequent modeling shit from Danica Patrick, Natalie Gulbis, Jennie Finch, etc and its not because they look like super models. Shit, even people like Miesha Tate. Being an athlete definitely ups the hotness factor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gina is back!   Gina is back! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gina is back!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next