Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3

Go down 
+8
SOKO
captain organic
GDPofDRC
Farmer1906
Cu Bu
Andrew the Raider King
OU
bobbitt15
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:15 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
It was 12 months ago. I think he still looks and fights shitty.

You fuck off. Fuck off right now.

HD is the man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:28 am

Pat Barry is terrible

it seems everybody picks him every time he fights when he looks like shit all the time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:47 am

Fuck off all of you. Pat Barry has awesome standup and is barely taller than BJ Penn.

He has been in entertaining wars and doesn't look like "shit" at all, and his last fight showed significant improvement in his ground game.

Haters keep hatin'.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:57 am

If berry didn't have a sob story and a Twitter full of underwear pics of himself he would of been shown the door a while ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:10 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
If berry didn't have a sob story and a Twitter full of underwear pics of himself he would of been shown the door a while ago.

I donno who Berry is but Barry has never been dominated other than in his first loss to Hague in 09. The UFC, as you might have heard, likes guys that war. He rocked CC badly, Kongo badly, won FOTN against Beltran and was entertaining even in losing to Struve.

He is just the kind of fighter who even in his losses has value to the UFC. His sob story and weird twitter mean dick. Its all about what he does in the cage.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:17 am

he's like the heavyweight dan hardy. You see what he does in the cage and yet you still think he's good. He doesn't have a win over anyone employed by zuffa right now. Everyone he is beating has been released from that company. Fuckers is overrated. War is par for the job, it doesn't make him good. He has the value of mckorckle as an asset and a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:56 am

He is a solid HW at the lower end of the UFC pool. I never argued he was a world beater or a top ranked contender. But I have argued he is an entertaining fighter I love to watch. He brings it every time he fights. And he is improving. He was still a straight kickboxer in 2008. He has great standup and his ground game is improving. Quit hatin'. Barry has a lot of room to grow and improve.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:12 am

Said it in the other thread, wouldn't be shocked if Tony Lopez beat HD.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:34 am

Lopez is about 90 times slower and sloppier standing. Fuck outa here durd.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:38 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Lopez is about 90 times slower and sloppier standing. Fuck outa here durd.
But he still has a better ground game then the "improving" HD. Like it or not these guys are pretty much on the same level. Not sure who I would pick in that matchup.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:50 am

HD would murder him. Lopez is not stronger physically than HD. HD's sub defense looked sweet last time out when he escaped multiple sub attempts and scrambled back to his feet under a much larger wrestler. HD is gonna make some noise, bet on it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:55 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
HD would murder him. Lopez is not stronger physically than HD. HD's sub defense looked sweet last time out when he escaped multiple sub attempts and scrambled back to his feet under a much larger wrestler. HD is gonna make some noise, bet on it.
HD shouldn't even be on the Zuffa roster and you know it. You just like how he looks in his tighty whiteys. I haven't seen anything that would suggest he would murder Lopez or should be considered a superior fighter. HD couldn't even make noise in the Bellator HW division.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:33 am

Barry wins for a nice little 2 fight win streak. War HD
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:41 am

OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
HD shouldn't even be on the Zuffa roster and you know it. You just like how he looks in his tighty whiteys. I haven't seen anything that would suggest he would murder Lopez or should be considered a superior fighter. HD couldn't even make noise in the Bellator HW division.

Did you see his fight with Kongo? Or Morecraft? You'd cut this mother fucker if you ran shit?

Thank god retards like you and freakzilla don't run the UFC, and the UFC does.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:56 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Did you see his fight with Kongo? Or Morecraft? You'd cut this mother fucker if you ran shit?

Thank god retards like you and freakzilla don't run the UFC, and the UFC does.
I watch fights, you don't have to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:21 am

You look at fights, but you clearly aint know how to watch them properly. Like a dweeb who says Nickleback, Job For a Cowboy, Meshuggah, Lil Wayne or Lil Boosie is better than the Beatles, Slayer, Morbid Angel, Triple 6 or Immortal Technique.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:29 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You look at fights, but you clearly aint know how to watch them properly. Like a dweeb who says Nickleback, Job For a Cowboy, Meshuggah, Lil Wayne or Lil Boosie is better than the Beatles, Slayer, Morbid Angel, Triple 6 or Immortal Technique.
Don't you sass Boosie.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:38 am

That dude is fucking gay. I hope some niggaz rape his ass up in the pen then put that shit on perez hilton or some shit when they get out. Wit all the cellphones in prisons these days, Boosie might get got on film even.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Quote :
"Pat Barry is a funny dude. He’s real cool, I’m a big fan of his, and he’s a great athlete. I’ve watched almost all of his fights in the UFC, and he’s a very dangerous opponent. He kicks hard, he hits hard, and he moves well, so I’ve got my hands full. We all think that he (Barry) is gonna try and take me down. As soon as I hit him, he’s gonna feel the power and he’s gonna try to shoot. I don’t see it happening, but if he takes me down, I’m gonna get right back up and he’s gonna tire himself out. He’s not gonna submit me, and I’ve been working on that a lot right now. I’m not looking to submit nobody. My fans and my family, they don’t like to see heavyweights rolling on the ground. They like to see heavyweights out there trying to knock each other out. Even if I have a rear naked or an armbar and I’m in a good position, I’m just gonna swing. I’ll save the submissions for the jiu-jitsu tournaments."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:16 pm

LOL. Yea. This means Johnson is totally going to try and take Barry down, get position, and drop huge GnP. Barry is the smallest HW in the UFC and literally gives up inches of height to some featherweights. Johnson however is a giant beefcake of pure musklez and California black-snake. If they get to grappling, Johnson has a Big advantage from physics alone.

Johnson is a slugger, but Barry is a technical striker. Yea, Kongo did his ass in, but before that point Barry was having his way with him at distance. The same with Crocop. Kongo and CC are/were better strikers than Johnson. Johnson don't wanna trade with Barry or get his big ass kicked in the legs by that dude.

I like Johnson as a fighter. He is a great story. An entertaining fighter. A slugger who likes to war. But trading with Pat Barry is not gonna win this dude the fight and he knows it. He's with AKA now. They do not play that "wrestling is for gays" shit there. Their fighters fight smart. He is going with the smart game-plan and will try and win with size+strength+GnP on the ground or against the cage.

HD don't fall for it! Train clinch striking defense, GnP defense big time for this fight!

I gotta tweet my boy and let him know.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LOL. Yea. This means Johnson is totally going to try and take Barry down, get position, and drop huge GnP. Barry is the smallest HW in the UFC and literally gives up inches of height to some featherweights. Johnson however is a giant beefcake of pure musklez and California black-snake. If they get to grappling, Johnson has a Big advantage from physics alone.

Johnson is a slugger, but Barry is a technical striker. Yea, Kongo did his ass in, but before that point Barry was having his way with him at distance. The same with Crocop. Kongo and CC are/were better strikers than Johnson. Johnson don't wanna trade with Barry or get his big ass kicked in the legs by that dude.

I like Johnson as a fighter. He is a great story. An entertaining fighter. A slugger who likes to war. But trading with Pat Barry is not gonna win this dude the fight and he knows it. He's with AKA now. They do not play that "wrestling is for gays" shit there. Their fighters fight smart. He is going with the smart game-plan and will try and win with size+strength+GnP on the ground or against the cage.

HD don't fall for it! Train clinch striking defense, GnP defense big time for this fight!

Bump
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:55 am

Ludo wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Bump

I forgot to tweet. Sad

This was my fault.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:12 am

Nice try rooskie
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:19 am

Nothing about the clinch had anything to do with the outcome here. Barry just stood there for about 20 seconds getting tagged with the same left hook/right uppercut combo over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3   Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry added to UFC Fox 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next