Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will you be a fan of rogers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Will you be a fan of rogers? Empty
PostSubject: Will you be a fan of rogers?   Will you be a fan of rogers? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:33 am

Hey guys I know there isnt alot of rogers fans but who is jumping on the wagon if he wins. I have liked him since he called out kimbo and will be a bigger fan if and when he pulls the upset of the decade. war rogers.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Will you be a fan of rogers?   Will you be a fan of rogers? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Kevin, why did you drop this in the off-topic area?

To answer the question, it depends. My knock on Rogers is he's shown nothing but the ability to throw bombs. If he shows the ability to avoid subs, wrestle with Fedor... Hell, if the guys shows me anything other than being a big guy who swings for the fences, I might become a fan somewhat. You know what... If the guy lasts the first round, I will give him tons of respect if not become a bit of a fan...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Will you be a fan of rogers?   Will you be a fan of rogers? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:15 pm

I will more sadden that Rogers of all people was the one who finally knocked off Fedor.

I don't like Brett, but I don't hate him either. I will be more interested in his future though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be a fan of rogers?   Will you be a fan of rogers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be a fan of rogers?
Page 1 of 1