Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NBA Discussion Thread

Go down 
+10
Ziggy116
josh200612
timthebim
MMAEYES
cascade_run
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
OU
killerofchicken
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Bulls or Spurs to clinch the top overall record Very Happy

OU, 1 more win and I win the bet!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 am

freakzilla wrote:

I'll have to review the terms of the deal. Was it best record or better record? Can the Spurs save me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I'll have to review the terms of the deal. Was it best record or better record? Can the Spurs save me?

No, Spurs can't save you. We bet on which of our 2 teams would finish with a better record. Lucky for you Rose has been hurt so much.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

No, Spurs can't save you. We bet on which of our 2 teams would finish with a better record. Lucky for you Rose has been hurt so much.
Lucky for you Thunder couldn't buy a bucket down the stretch last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:20 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Lucky for you Thunder couldn't buy a bucket down the stretch last night.

That wasn't luck. They just weren't good enough tongue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:25 pm

KD was ice cold late in the game. But I think he might have yanked away the scoring title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 pm

OU wrote:
KD was ice cold late in the game. But I think he might have yanked away the scoring title.

Yeah I was just kidding. Every team has 1 of those nights.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 pm

artest trying out for the ufc with elbows like that
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:10 pm

I hope he gets 7+ games for that.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:18 pm

itll probably be around that. maybe even 10, and i wouldnt protest that... that was cheap and dirty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 pm

That was awful. He should miss the first round of the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Artest needs to be kicked out of the NBA. You only get so many chances.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:40 pm

I wouldn't get rid of him yet, but maybe tell him see you next season. It was pretty lame of him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm

What is crazy is that I think if he meant to do that on purpose it is better than if he did it by accident. If that was not on purpose than he is to crazy and dangerous for that league.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:04 pm

No way that isn't on purpose. He felt the guy there and did it. He is apeshit crazy. They wentover all his offenses over the years and this guy has no business being in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 pm

crazy part about all of this is that Ron actually won the "outstanding citizenship" award last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
crazy part about all of this is that Ron actually won the "outstanding citizenship" award last year.

No Phil Jackson this year.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Ron should have been booted out years ago when he jumped into the crowd in Detroit.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:43 pm

He should've been given a medal for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 pm

OU, your sig for the next week.

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 7008353-chicago-bulls
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 am

We can't go with a Bulls throwback? A little MJ and Scottie? Some Steve Kerr? Toni Kukoc, Luc Longley, Horris Grant, Ron Harper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:53 am

OU wrote:
We can't go with a Bulls throwback? A little MJ and Scottie? Some Steve Kerr? Toni Kukoc, Luc Longley, Horris Grant, Ron Harper?

You can put 1 of these up instead if you want-

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 Scottie-pippen

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 PIPPENoldschool

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 Scottie-pippen

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 Dpipharper
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
PG and SF are both stacked. C is thin and has been for a while. Shockingly SG is a little thin too.
Yeah local radio guys brought up the point of who in the hell will be 3rd team Center? It's going to be a joke. You have Howard at 1, Bynum at 2 and then???? Marc Gasol? Averaging like 15 and 10?

Looks like the real debate with Center is 1st team and 2nd team. Bynum or Howard? Al Jefferson has to be a lock for 3rd team. PG is still up in the air. The ESPN projection I saw had CP3 1st team, Westbrook 2nd team and Parker 3rd team. The 2 wings/forwards will be KD and LeBron.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 am

How do you feel about this? Wish it was slightly smaller.
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 Rodman_pippen_110809

One of my favorite all time teams.
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_ldjfc2bbpB1qfvhu3o1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 am

The bottom 1 is good. My fav ever NBA team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Discussion Thread
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next