Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NBA Discussion Thread

Go down 
+10
Ziggy116
josh200612
timthebim
MMAEYES
cascade_run
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
OU
killerofchicken
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Lakers currently 10th best record in the West. 4 games behind Thunder. See what I was talking about you reactionary Laker fans?
quit hatin' on me brah... jew wanna say something homeboy?

dont be scared...
I'm saying we may only be about 16 games into the season, but your Lakers stand no chance of passing up Thunder. Yeah, I said it.

Haven't been following thread much but was someone really arguing the Lakers would finish with a better regular season record than OKC? that's just silly
Yeah it was during the Kobe 40 point game stretch. They overreacted. This seasons format helps the Thunder far more then the Lakers. I never claimed what would happen in the playoffs, but regular season OKC will have the better record.
back off right meow! i never said la would beat out okc for the best record
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:01 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Lakers currently 10th best record in the West. 4 games behind Thunder. See what I was talking about you reactionary Laker fans?
quit hatin' on me brah... jew wanna say something homeboy?

dont be scared...
I'm saying we may only be about 16 games into the season, but your Lakers stand no chance of passing up Thunder. Yeah, I said it.

Haven't been following thread much but was someone really arguing the Lakers would finish with a better regular season record than OKC? that's just silly
Yeah it was during the Kobe 40 point game stretch. They overreacted. This seasons format helps the Thunder far more then the Lakers. I never claimed what would happen in the playoffs, but regular season OKC will have the better record.
back off right meow! i never said la would beat out okc for the best record

It was me I'll admit it.... don't really feel great about it now though lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:08 pm

i still think kobe wins the scoring tittle tho...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Let's wait a month and see what you say then.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:12 pm

bookmark
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 am

I saw Mike Brown on PTI yesterday, I like him man I think he's gonna do well for my Lakers
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 am

Thunder are 15-3, that's 4.5 games up on the Lakers. Basketball
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 am

Good for the thunder bro I happy for you, they are doing pretty good. We barely beat the Clippers last night man I was scared, Blake Griffin is a fucking dog he's only getting better. Glad Pau and Andrew showed up and had good nights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 am

Bynum needs the ball in his hands more.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Agreed Freak. Mike Brown addressed that very issue on PTI, There working it out he's gonna get more touches, him and Pau.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:29 pm

they have to do something with their touches tho! im sick of pau getting the ball and holding it for 5 seconds and then fading away! make a move to the basket you big tall goofy lookin' dude!

Bynum also, be more aggressive and you'll get the ball!

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Pau needs the ball more not Bynum. He needs to learn how to pass out of a double team
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Pau needs the ball more not Bynum. He needs to learn how to pass out of a double team
that too, its almost as if he feels like he wont get another chance so he jacks up bricks like no other!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 am

Ibaka had 10 blocks last night, Westbrook hit some clutch shots and scored 30+. Thunder now 17-4, best record in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Maybe better then the Lakers...
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:17 pm

Fuck that no way!! No

We're gonna kick some nugget ass tonight!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Well the record suggest it's debatable. I think Clips are still 2nd in West? Also the last game between them was very close.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Of course I'm kinda fucking with you, no way I'd pick Clips to beat Lakers in a playoff series.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:22 pm

OU wrote:
Of course I'm kinda fucking with you, no way I'd pick Clips to beat Lakers in a playoff series.

Yeah I know but the clips are playing better than us right now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Yeah I know but the clips are playing better than us right now.
Yes they are. Also the bad thing is they will probably only get better over time. Just not sure they will put it all together in time to make much noise in this years playoffs.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 pm

wow Kobe just hit some crazy shots
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Fisher is sooooo bad
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:12 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Fisher is sooooo bad
its tough to watch... AND HE STARTS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Discussion Thread
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next