Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Miguel Torres cut from UFC

Go down 
+8
Ludo
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
josh200612
cascade_run
Ninja
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Come to BAMMA Miguel !
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:03 pm

BAMMA...do they even have any BW? Wasnt Ronnie Mann their main lighter weight fighter at FW and he bounced to Bellator?

if the UFC does not come to their senses, Bellator or Dream are the only logical choices as they actually have good BW or a growing division of prospects that can use a Miguel Torres to bring a big time measuring stick for the division.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:04 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
BAMMA...do they even have any BW? Wasnt Ronnie Mann their main lighter weight fighter at FW and he bounced to Bellator?

if the UFC does not come to their senses, Bellator or Dream are the only logical choices as they actually have good BW or a growing division of prospects that can use a Miguel Torres to bring a big time measuring stick for the division.

I have no clue but I'd love to see Miguel fight on these shores.

Kings you've outdone yourself with that gif Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 28as1i0
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:58 pm

reading Dana's twitter always makes me think i have a bigger penis than him.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

Only Drew knows the truth on that mystery.....besides you having a bigger penis thn DW is like Gary Coleman bragging about being taller than Webster. You both probably come up short.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Only Drew knows the truth on that mystery.....besides you having a bigger penis thn DW is like Gary Coleman bragging about being taller than Webster. You both probably come up short.

ooooooooooh
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 ThthDumbandDUmber
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:49 pm

not to stray from the topic though...Dana clearly made a rape joke. Let's see if he's still in the UFC by midnight.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 7zwlwu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC   Miguel Torres cut from UFC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miguel Torres cut from UFC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3