Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him

Go down 
+5
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
josh200612
killerofchicken
OU
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:02 pm

UNIBROW POWER ACTIVATE!
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Ludo wrote:
Why is it every time someone says they don't like Jon Jones someone always calls it "irrational" even if there is a clear reason to dislike the guy? Punting someone in the ribs, posting on facebook or twitter he's already won the fight the night before, dumping Rampage the way he did after the bell in I think the third round, the attitude, the cockiness, the fake ass humble act. Yet somehow it's irrational dislike?

Again "punting some one in the ribs"? What is this not fighting?

It's hells bells when Wandy would stomp dudes faces in pride, but Jones kicking a guy in the ribs is a worthy criticism?

Are there worthy criticism of Bones? No doubt. Are there worthy criticisms of just about every fighter in the sport? Straight fact right there. But Bones, is the bad guy cause he raised his hand in the air ofter suplexing some guy.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:32 pm

captain organic wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Why is it every time someone says they don't like Jon Jones someone always calls it "irrational" even if there is a clear reason to dislike the guy? Punting someone in the ribs, posting on facebook or twitter he's already won the fight the night before, dumping Rampage the way he did after the bell in I think the third round, the attitude, the cockiness, the fake ass humble act. Yet somehow it's irrational dislike?

It's hells bells when Wandy would stomp dudes faces in pride, but Jones kicking a guy in the ribs is a worthy criticism?

Are there worthy criticism of Bones? No doubt. Are there worthy criticisms of just about every fighter in the sport? Straight fact right there. But Bones, is the bad guy cause he raised his hand in the air ofter suplexing some guy.

Wanderlei never claimed to be humble, and he didn't act like a cocky fuck in the middle of a fight or pull some shit after the bell like Jones has. It was clear the guy was already done and Jones kicked him anyway. Nobody said it was illegal, just that it was a dick move. Kind of like how it would have been a dick move if Nate Marquardt started kicking Maia in the ribs after he planted him with that punch.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Ludo wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Ludo wrote:

Wanderlei never claimed to be humble, and he didn't act like a cocky fuck in the middle of a fight or pull some shit after the bell like Jones has. It was clear the guy was already done and Jones kicked him anyway. Nobody said it was illegal, just that it was a dick move. Kind of like how it would have been a dick move if Nate Marquardt started kicking Maia in the ribs after he planted him with that punch.

So we should hate Hendo for the bomb drop on Bisping?

And Bisping was clearly out, while whoever Bones was fighting still seemed to be coherent. (and I can go on and on with fighters who have continued to drop bombs on legitimately out opponents).
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Do we hate Randy for patting the ass of Tito?

Saku vs Royce?

Or do they get passes cause they are not humble?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:28 pm

People hate him for being a constant pretentious douche bag, plain and simple, nothing needs explaining.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:34 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
People hate him for being a constant pretentious douche bag, plain and simple, nothing needs explaining.

And I think all that is a bunch of hooey. Kid acts like most other fighters in the world. But for some reason there is a runaway movement to hate on Bones.

Me, Im a fan, dude busts other dudes up. Haven't seen a dull fight with this guy yet.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:36 pm

captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

And I think all that is a bunch of hooey. Kid acts like most other fighters in the world. But for some reason there is a runaway movement to hate on Bones.

Me, Im a fan, dude busts other dudes up. Haven't seen a dull fight with this guy yet.
you are in the minority good sir, i've seen this board make a complete 360 on this dude! i love how he fights, he's a badass but that's not why he's hated
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:38 pm

People can appreciate Sandusky's defensive coordinating ability but no one is a fan of that man.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:45 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
People can appreciate Sandusky's defensive coordinating ability but no one is a fan of that man.

Comparing Sandusky to Bones is totally ridiculous. Absolutely and totally.

Prime example of why I rail against the hate, totally irrational.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:50 pm

captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

The point seems to of gone right over your head.

To many people, the output of a mans character is more important than the results of his talents, as is the case with most MMA fans. Nobody argues that Jones is not a great fighter, but in judging the man people see, what's to like?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 pm

captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

To many people, the output of a mans character is more important than the results of his talents, as is the case with most MMA fans. Nobody argues that Jones is not a great fighter, but in judging the man people see, what's to like?

Thus the context of Sandusky. If all you care about is the, " dude busts other dudes up. Haven't seen a dull fight with this guy yet." then what does it really matter if a guy is a pretentious asshole, or flaming skinhead, or a child raper, etc.,.?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 pm

So what your saying is compare Jones to every other personality all time in MMA? Apples and oranges really. None of the above mentioned examples are turning into bigger douchebags every single time a camera or microphone is on. What exactly are you referring to with Sakuraba vs Royce? Randy patting Tito on the ass was good natured and not a "hey look what I just did to this guy!". I have to ask why you consistently get so butthurt when someone says they don't like Bones for the shit he does and says on the regular.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:07 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Thus the context of Sandusky. If all you care about is the, " dude busts other dudes up. Haven't seen a dull fight with this guy yet." then what does it really matter if a guy is a pretentious asshole, or flaming skinhead, or a child raper, etc.,.?

cause pretentious asshole is an opinion, and one that I don't agree with, while Sandusky is a serial child molestor. U have to see the difference here.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:10 pm

captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

cause pretentious asshole is an opinion, and one that I don't agree with, while Sandusky is a serial child molestor. U have to see the difference here.

Actually thats conjecture as well right now. Has any evidence other than accusation, yet to be proven in a court for conviction, been provided?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Ludo wrote:
So what your saying is compare Jones to every other personality all time in MMA? Apples and oranges really. None of the above mentioned examples are turning into bigger douchebags every single time a camera or microphone is on. What exactly are you referring to with Sakuraba vs Royce? Randy patting Tito on the ass was good natured and not a "hey look what I just did to this guy!". I have to ask why you consistently get so butthurt when someone says they don't like Bones for the shit he does and says on the regular.

Im not butthurt. Just presenting a justified counter argument.

Better question is: Why do u get butthurt when I present the counter argument?

And Saku patted Royce's ass also.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Ludo wrote:
captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Actually thats conjecture as well right now. Has any evidence other than accusation, yet to be proven in a court for conviction, been provided?

Get outta here with this.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:13 pm

captain organic wrote:
Ludo wrote:
captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Get outta here with this.

I'm just saying. Do you personally have any proof of the accusations? Do you just believe everything people say when a possible trial/tv time/money is involved? I don't.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 pm

My opinion of Child molesters is not good, my opinion of pretentious assholes is not good. Do see how this comes together? I listed things people don't generally like. The severity is irrelevant, what is is that they are not liked.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Multipile eyewitness accounts? The whole of the grand jury tesitmony?

Sandusky admitting horseplay with naked kids in the shower?

What I need to wait a couple months for the inevitable b4 I believe it?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:18 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
My opinion of Child molesters is not good, my opinion of pretentious assholes is not good. Do see how this comes together? I listed things people don't generally like. The severity is irrelevant, what is is that they are not liked.

So ur opinion of child molestors(murderes rapists etc) is the same as it is for arrogant athletes?

That can't be your argument.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:19 pm

You guys are getting sidetracked on why people do or don't like individuals despite what the output their talents yields.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:24 pm

captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

So ur opinion of child molestors(murderes rapists etc) is the same as it is for arrogant athletes?

That can't be your argument.

Jon Jones is like your one hole of idiocy. It's getting pretty useless to even bother with. That you want to go Sean Hanity with the context ins't amusing.

Those things listed are unique to one another but have a common denominator, I disapprove of them.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Well in this country your innocent until proven guilty, Captain. I'm not saying anyone is lying when they come forward, but we have seen that kind of thing plenty of times before. Everyone wants the fifteen minutes of fame and some people will do sick things to get it.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You guys are getting sidetracked on why people do or don't like individuals despite what the output of their talents yields.

I can understand certain people not liking him. I just do not understand how this whole board, and so many of MMA fans hate the guy. Dudes are fans of Chael, and Brock, yet those guys are(at least) equally douchey. BJ has more then his share of douchey moments, yet he is beloved(I'm a fan Ludo so chill). Nor do I understand how people get all upset over some of his actions, kicking a guy? in MMA? Talking shit prefight? this is standard procedure.

Now if he were indeed a child molestor, I'd think this was all justified. But he's not. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him   Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones pro debut(video) easy to see why people hate him
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next