Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video)   Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
"BGD, Bad Gift Disorder, and it can be dangerous. I'm 'Rampage'
Jackson, but you can call me Quinton. And sure, I'm a happy, productive
member of society. But I too, feel the scars of BGD. Every holiday,
millions of bad gift victims struggle to hide their pain. Sadly, some
just can't do so. BGD can end relationships, destroy homes and even
wreck the environment. The fact is, a bad gift happens every
8.9-two-and-a-half seconds. 98-percent of bad gifts are 103-percent
preventable. That's a lot. Look, all you gotta do is give a shit. Don't
give shitty gifts. And be heard so you don't get a shitty gift. It's
just that simple. It ain't rocket science."
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video)   Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:26 pm

that was way funnier then I expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video)   Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:06 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video)   Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage Jackson stricken with BGD, releases statement on current condition (Video)
Page 1 of 1