Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) Empty
PostSubject: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:32 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/2/8/1981974/rashad-evans-talks-about-his-injury-jon-jones-and-rampage-jackson

Rashad Evans on:
- 0:23 How the injury happened
- 1:34 Not regretting waiting for the title shot
- 2:20 Jon Jones's potential
- 3:16 Jon Jones smashing Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
- 3:27 Why he won't fight Jon Jones (his teammate)
- 4:41 Almost fighting Quinton "Rampage" Jackson recently because Rampage slapped him
- 5:46 4 to 8 weeks of rehab
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:37 am

haha, rampage slapped him?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 am

killerofchicken wrote:
haha, rampage slapped him?

Yeah after the Machida fight, did you listen to the video? Rashad slapped him back and it almost went down.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:42 am

oh, no i didnt im at work so no sound for me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:43 am

killerofchicken wrote:

It's pretty cool, check it out later.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:44 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

It's pretty cool, check it out later.
10 4
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Good video. Thanks for posting it OU. I don't know why Page slapped him he should have just clocked him then Rashad wouldn't have been able to do anything back cause he'd been asleep lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Good video. Thanks for posting it OU. I don't know why Page slapped him he should have just clocked him then Rashad wouldn't have been able to do anything back cause he'd been asleep lol

Yeah well I kind of blame Rashad. He said he went over there to say good job on beating Machida, but then said talked shit saying he took Machida down but when Rashad took him down he called him a bitch. So he went over there just to talk shit to Rampage about using takedowns since he talked shit on Rashad for the same thing.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:11 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Yeah well I kind of blame Rashad. He said he went over there to say good job on beating Machida, but then said talked shit saying he took Machida down but when Rashad took him down he called him a bitch. So he went over there just to talk shit to Rampage about using takedowns since he talked shit on Rashad for the same thing.

No doubt thats a punk move, I bet one of his friends at the event said to Rashad "hey he used takedowns, didn't he call you a bitch for taking him down? you should go talk shit" and Rashad did lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Never give this guy a title shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:17 pm

And now I would like to address the way his injury happened. How the fuck is some guy gonna smash into Rashad while he's training for a ufc title fight. I train, it can get crowded, but a former ufc champ training for a title shot shouldn't have to worry about someone smashing into him. This had to be one of the big names from Jacksons right?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:31 pm

would be crazy if Bones was the one who ran into him.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:34 pm

OU wrote:
would be crazy if Bones was the one who ran into him.

It had to be one of the big names, ammys like me wouldn't be anywhere near Rashad while training
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 pm

It was probably Carwin. That's why Rashad HAD to believe him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)   Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rashad Evans Talks About His Injury, Jon Jones and Rampage Jackson(video)
Page 1 of 1