Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider

Go down 
+6
timthebim
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
captain organic
acccardinal12
OU
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider   Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:20 pm

timthebim wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Get ready to see ur boy lose his title Timmeh!

Not gonna happen my friend!!!!!

I have no comeback for this but YES CHAEL WILL WIN!

MW CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.......CHAEL PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOOOOOO-NNEN!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider   Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:35 pm

I expect Anderson to make MAJOR adjustments to his game. I mean the dudes been champ for so long for a reason! Chael still has the best chance to beat him but it won't look like the first fight IMO, ougth to be a hell of a fight tho as Chael has shown the ability to take a beating and still keep coming.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider   Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 am

killerofchicken wrote:
I expect Anderson to make MAJOR adjustments to his game. I mean the dudes been champ for so long for a reason! Chael still has the best chance to beat him but it won't look like the first fight IMO, ougth to be a hell of a fight tho as Chael has shown the ability to take a beating and still keep coming.

U got it right here. Chael is his biggest threat but that doesnt mean he will lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider   Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Soares will distract the ref while Vitor Belfort climbs into the ring and hits Sonnen with a steel chair.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider   Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:08 pm

i know Chael pretty much dominated the last fight, but he still lost. I think Anderson will win, and in a much more competitive fight.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider   Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 pm

I think Anderson is going to wreck him, we will see if that rib injury really made him look human or if it really was Sonnen.

Dana said they would fight but did not set any kind of date, that is what I want to know
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider   Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 am

Probably April is my guess.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider   Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 am

"Walk away Andy. It's not worth it. Don't let the brass pressure you. You aren't that good, and I'm not that nice." -Chael Sonnen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider   Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana announces Sonnen vs Spider
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2