Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ehh hem.... i would like to point out

Go down 
+6
OU
Farmer1906
timthebim
redvexx8
acccardinal12
oggy420
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

ehh hem.... i would like to point out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehh hem.... i would like to point out   ehh hem.... i would like to point out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:28 am

Agreed. I thought Matt could hurt him in exchanges but even I said after the Morecraft fight that his takedown defense looked weak and he had nothing off his back. That was my primary concern in picking him
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: ehh hem.... i would like to point out   ehh hem.... i would like to point out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Speaking of Mitrione..i see he only got paid 10K to fight Kongo..time to flip out Beast.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: ehh hem.... i would like to point out   ehh hem.... i would like to point out - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 am

1)I always liked nicks chances vs Penn(actually thought a whiles back that Nate would provide a good scrap). My main fear in this fight was Penn landing a bomb. Which he did, but the true ww with a granite chin, ate and quickly spit out the lw's bomb.

2)Meat faired pretty well in that fight. Def was not aggressive enough, but he was by no means run out of the gym. Lets not forget Kongo rocked Cain numerous times not that long ago. Now does he ever get a title shot? I'll lean probably not, but that does not mean he sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ehh hem.... i would like to point out   ehh hem.... i would like to point out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ehh hem.... i would like to point out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2