Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where you at Georges

Go down 
+3
Cu Bu
Farmer1906
bobbitt15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Where you at Georges Empty
PostSubject: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Come get it mother fucker
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:46 pm

I find it funny he'll call out the best in the world, but ducked Miller.

GSP's wrestling will cause worlds and worlds of problems for Diaz. He'll get controlled just like everyone else does vs GSP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

GSP's wrestling will cause worlds and worlds of problems for Diaz. He'll get controlled just like everyone else does vs GSP.

+1
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:53 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

+1
+ 41
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:24 am

25 minutes is a long time, Nick's a live dog.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 am

He will get controlled at times but his ground game is better then anyone George has ever faced and George doesn't hit like BJ enough to make Diaz go backwards, I think it will be a great fight, shelve the Condit fight and put this on the menu, you had to change it back then, but after the injury it should go back to Diaz, Champion V Champion, will be the war of GSP's career
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:31 am

It will be a great fight. People think GSP would just take down Nick and thats it. But Diaz can pose a thread on the ground and he's very active at all times...either way, i think Diaz should get next. Condit's resume is looking pretty puny next to Nick's right now.

thoughts and rate it thread forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 am

Condit earned his shot, let him have it. Diaz needs to take a pill, since he acts like one.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:56 am

They can't take the fight away from Condit period. Nick lost the shot because he didn't make some PR bullshit and that is over. If GSP is out for 3-5 months I am all for a Diaz vs Condit fight in 8-10 weeks. Let them settle it that way. If not, Diaz might as well fight a grinder like Fitch to see if he can fight and hang with GSP. If Diaz can prove it and beat Fitch then he can fight GSP if he gets by Condit. Let's see how good that Cardio of Diaz is against a guy that is gonna get TD's and fight on top of Diaz. Nick has only fought guys that stand up and bang and no real top 5 guys in the world. BJ took him down in the first but didn't have the strength and wrestling skills like Fitch does. Nick's cardio will not be thesame as it was tonight when he fights Fitch or GSP.

You can substitute Koscheck for Fitch even though I think Kos would stand up with Nick more than Fitch would. Both would take him down when they needed too.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:23 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
They can't take the fight away from Condit period. Nick lost the shot because he didn't make some PR bullshit and that is over. If GSP is out for 3-5 months I am all for a Diaz vs Condit fight in 8-10 weeks. Let them settle it that way. If not, Diaz might as well fight a grinder like Fitch to see if he can fight and hang with GSP. If Diaz can prove it and beat Fitch then he can fight GSP if he gets by Condit. Let's see how good that Cardio of Diaz is against a guy that is gonna get TD's and fight on top of Diaz. Nick has only fought guys that stand up and bang and no real top 5 guys in the world. BJ took him down in the first but didn't have the strength and wrestling skills like Fitch does. Nick's cardio will not be thesame as it was tonight when he fights Fitch or GSP.

You can substitute Koscheck for Fitch even though I think Kos would stand up with Nick more than Fitch would. Both would take him down when they needed too.

I watched the fights about 90 minutes behind everyone so Dana was probably telling everyone Condit stepped aside right when I said it wouldn't happen. lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:57 am

Diaz does pose some threats with his BJJ but GSP's control and way he stays away from danger will negate most of those threats. On the feet GSP may not be too overmatched. His jab and versatile attack (superman's, kicks, spinning kicks) can do some damage that Diaz doesn't see everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where you at Georges   Where you at Georges Empty

Back to top Go down

Where you at Georges
Page 1 of 1