Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Classic Horror Movie.....

Go down 
+6
acccardinal12
Ludo
captain organic
josh200612
KingsOwn19
timthebim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah she was in both. She is naked in the first or at least topless i know that.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Yeah, she plays Annie...of course she was in the first.

brush up on your Rob Zombie's Halloween Josh...
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:32 pm

I cant get over how good she looks in that picture though.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Yeah, she plays Annie...of course she was in the first.

brush up on your Rob Zombie's Halloween Josh...

I'll have to check it out I really don't remember her in it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:05 am

Damn we are talking about good scary flicks what about bad ones. Im watching Halloween 3 right now and it maybe the worst scary movie i have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:11 am

Its been a long time since I've seen that

This 2 week stretch on AMC would be the greatest fucking thing of all-time if everything wasn't TV-14
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:12 am

I actually didnt think Season of the Witch was that bad, it just got a bad rep for being the only Halloween movie without Michael Myers.

I think Rob Zombie's Halloween II is the worst installment of the franchise. I would say the original Halloween II was terrible also.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:14 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I actually didnt think Season of the Witch was that bad, it just got a bad rep for being the only Halloween movie without Michael Myers.

I think Rob Zombie's Halloween II is the worst installment of the franchise. I would say the original Halloween II was terrible also.

I thought Halloween 3 was the worst but Rob Zombies Halloween 2 was terrible also and the original Halloween 2 was OK to me but a far cry from the original.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:15 am

the original exorcist will always be my worst I saw that when I was way too young

I thought the first poltergeist was pretty decent as well I liked that story at a time
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:16 am

I still haven't seen Zombie's Halloween 2 but I heard it was a straight up abortion

I love Halloween II. There are very few in that series (up until Busta Rhymes entered) that I don't like
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:17 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I still haven't seen Zombie's Halloween 2 but I heard it was a straight up abortion

I love Halloween II. There are very few in that series (up until Busta Rhymes entered) that I don't like

Yeah the Halloween series started taking shits in there pants when they started letting Rappers play in them.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:24 am

Well the original Halloween is back on so i think Im going to watch it again.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 am

Oh shit, i forgot all about Halloween:Resurrection...now THAT may have been the second worst outside of Rob Zombie's sequel.

The shame about Resurrection is they wasted the death of you know who on such a shit, unmemorable sequel. They should have done that to end H20(which was good) when people still gave a shit.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:31 am

timthebim wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Yeah the Halloween series started taking shits in there pants when they started letting Rappers play in them.

the one with LL Cool J was pretty good IMO.

The weak thing about the rappers being in the movie is you KNOW they are going to live...since LL's character was likeable..i was not bummed that he lived.

However, my rating of Resurrection depended on whether Busta Rhymes character was killed or not.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 am

but isn't busta rhymes whipping michael myers ass the pinnacle of all halloween movies ever?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
but isn't busta rhymes whipping michael myers ass the pinnacle of all halloween movies ever?

Mad
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 am

If you watch Halloween and Halloween II right after it, it does make perfect sense and is by far one of the better sequels in the genre. Whereas most sequels take place some time later on in life, sometimes even years after the fact and sometimes the original victim(s) aren't even involved anymore Halloween II set a precedent by occurring immediately following the night of the original.

Zombie's second Halloween was such a terrible remake because it wasn't a remake at all. It took the original storyline from the first two movies and instead of following what was a great lead it went somewhere else entirely. It focused more on Michael than it did Laurie which wasn't a good idea at all. While I do appreciate the first remake Zombie did for how we got a deeper look at Michael, it was enough to just deduce that he wasn't a "man" anymore, just an embodiment of evil by then.

But Resurrection is by far the worst of the series because it totally ignores the ending of H2O entirely. It's almost as if H2O never happened there which is a bit of a pet peeve of Mine when it comes to these movies. If nothing else they have to keep their shit straight or nothing is good.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:11 am

Ludo wrote:
If you watch Halloween and Halloween II right after it, it does make perfect sense and is by far one of the better sequels in the genre. Whereas most sequels take place some time later on in life, sometimes even years after the fact and sometimes the original victim(s) aren't even involved anymore Halloween II set a precedent by occurring immediately following the night of the original.

Zombie's second Halloween was such a terrible remake because it wasn't a remake at all. It took the original storyline from the first two movies and instead of following what was a great lead it went somewhere else entirely. It focused more on Michael than it did Laurie which wasn't a good idea at all. While I do appreciate the first remake Zombie did for how we got a deeper look at Michael, it was enough to just deduce that he wasn't a "man" anymore, just an embodiment of evil by then.

But Resurrection is by far the worst of the series because it totally ignores the ending of H2O entirely. It's almost as if H2O never happened there which is a bit of a pet peeve of Mine when it comes to these movies. If nothing else they have to keep their shit straight or nothing is good.

They kinda kept it making sense. Remember they say that JLC's character actually kills a cop instead of Michael Myers. Then he kinda shows up at the hospital to get her. It wasnt very good but they did kinda tell the story.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Yeah but the fact that the guy who was pinned never screamed or said anything kind of makes it bullshit. Resurrection was still pretty shitty.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:11 pm

damn Ludo, who da fuck is that in ur sig?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Edson Barboza twisting some poor bastard named Jose Figueroa.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:15 pm

SO FUCKING QUICK! did you make that gif bigger? for some reason it stands out today more than usual
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:18 pm

No, same size it's been since I put it up before UFC134. Maybe because I have a few posts on this thread it stands out.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Ludo wrote:
Yeah but the fact that the guy who was pinned never screamed or said anything kind of makes it bullshit. Resurrection was still pretty shitty.

Yeah it was.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Can we agree it was better than Jason X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Horror Movie.....   Classic Horror Movie..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic Horror Movie.....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next