Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American Horror Story

Go down 
+2
Farmer1906
josh200612
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

American Horror Story Empty
PostSubject: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:02 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Anyone gonna check it out?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Is that a new Adams Family?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Idk I'm gonna check it out though FX doesn't really have bad shows.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:19 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

You know that is spot on, from the Shield to Rescue Me, Sunny, Sons of Anarchy and I'm sure more but I don't have FX to name, it is a very underated channel
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm

cascade_run wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

You know that is spot on, from the Shield to Rescue Me, Sunny, Sons of Anarchy and I'm sure more but I don't have FX to name, it is a very underated channel

The League is another one.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:29 pm

FX has kind of started to fall off. Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me were both terrible like the last 3-4 seasons, Terriers and Lights Out got canceled before the end of the first seasons. Things like Sons of Anarchy are alright, but certainly not awesome television atleast to me

Archer is the best show FX has
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 am

josh200612 wrote:

you know I'm going to be all over this. I got some more movie reviews coming up soon too so get ready.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:22 am

Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

you know I'm going to be all over this. I got some more movie reviews coming up soon too so get ready.

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Pretty good show. Fucking weird. I LIKE IT!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Ludo you have to watch this tonight!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:19 pm

I just got done with the first episode. All I can say is WOW. It has a similar feel to Six Feet Under with the whole family setting with a highly dysfunctional twist to it. I absolutely love the plot lines they mapped out in this episode already. This is going to be one hell of a series.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:21 pm

You silly geese forgot Louis!

How embarrasing is it that the big networks let channels like FX own them because of their PC nonsense and inability to put out anything edgy or original.

Havent seen it yet but I want to for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Good second episode still don't know what's going on and I like that.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:21 am

It's getting hard to tell who's real and who isn't at this point. I can't say I don't like that part of it. It seems like the opening scene to each episode is some of the best stuff in the show. Good shit so far.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 am

Ludo wrote:
It's getting hard to tell who's real and who isn't at this point. I can't say I don't like that part of it. It seems like the opening scene to each episode is some of the best stuff in the show. Good shit so far.

What do you think is going on? Seems like there was alot of murders in the house and they are showing us them at the start of the show. So the maid is a old lady that was killed by the neighbor right? But the husband sees her when she was young? Then you have the one kid that likes the daughter and must have been killed in the basement? He is that little creature right? Why did the lady next door wanna kill the daughter that came out of nowhere? Something is up with the baby and I don't think it's the husbands. Seems like the lady next door has something to do with everything that goes on in the house and she wants something from the husband.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm not even entirely sure the old lady next door is alive. That scene at the end where she's with the maid and kid talking about getting rid of the bodies has Me doubting her even being alive. For all we know the bitch is a ghost and the downs girl lives alone in that house, if she lives in it at all with all the time she spends in the main house.

It's obvious that there is much more to the house than we've seen yet. We never saw the two nurses prior to this episode and only the fat one in the tub when the psycho bitch got lured to the basement. I don't think the kid in therapy is that giant baby thing that kills everyone but I do think he's somehow connected to it.

I think throughout the season we'll see some ghosts that show up constantly like the boy, the twins, the maid, etc etc etc and then we'll see some that only show up once in a while like that gimp suit motherfucker from the first episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Saw a commercial for this here and I was very intrigued, is it worth tuning in for ?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Ya it's pretty good I enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Just started it yesterday and watched the first 3 episodes and I dig it. The 4th isn't on demand yet but I'm recording tonights and should see them both tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Anyone else watching this wonderful show?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:50 pm

I have to get the last three episodes and watch them. I was finding it hard to follow but I'm looking to give it another shot on My own.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Ludo wrote:
I have to get the last three episodes and watch them. I was finding it hard to follow but I'm looking to give it another shot on My own.

You are missing out! It's getting good!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Also explain what's been going on with you and the show?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:14 am

josh200612 wrote:
Also explain what's been going on with you and the show?

I love it. I'm kinda worried they will start stretching too far towards the end of this season but so far I love it. Anyone else call who was in the rubber suit??? That's right, I actually called something before it happened!!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:23 am

Anyone caught up yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Empty

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next