Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shit you find annoying

Go down 
+12
Ludo
Farmer1906
Birdofthad
jewzilla
bobbitt15
timthebim
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
OU
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Shit you find annoying - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:44 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:56 am

lol you guys crack me up.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Bitches that won't swallow. So annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Women who wear low cut tops and then act disgusted when you gaze at their chest.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Ali wrote:
Women who wear low cut tops and then act disgusted when you gaze at their chest.
And get offended when you ask to motorboat. Stupid cunts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:15 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
And get offended when you ask to motorboat. Stupid cunts.

lol!

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 pm

I have 2 flies buzzing around my desk annoying the fucking shit out of me. My frustration pound was hard enough to turtle up Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:05 pm

How about stupid mother fuckers who buy a bunch of illegal animals only to realise that you can't tame a bunch of fucking wild beasts?? Fuck you I hope the lions killed your ass
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Didn't he kill himself after letting them go
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:09 pm

That guy pisses me off. He shouldn't of been allowed to own any of those animals. Animal neglect-or and abuser running an exotic animal rescue? Just to end up having a bunch of animals already on their way to an early extinction shot by the cops, universal failure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:17 pm

It's still under investigation how he died. All I know is he fucked up and now who knows how many animals he had they'll kill most of them thank God but I'm gonna fucking lose it when some kid gets ate by one that got away. If they'd let me I'd be out there right now killing these fucking things
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Theres a big problem with exotic animal dealings around here, my real pops had a real mountain lion for a year when I was little untill he realised he couldn't handle it, a couple of years ago I met a guy who told me he could get me any animal I wanted. Meanwhile the cops are to busy trying to make sure pot doesn't continue to ruin lives Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:23 pm

those "things" shouldn't be killed, they should be out in the wild where they belong.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
those "things" shouldn't be killed, they should be out in the wild where they belong.

I agree completely that they should be in the wild where they belong but right now they're in my backyard where my kids play and shit so fuck those animals their dead. Again I know it isn't their fault but they're here and they have been taught that humans bring them food so forgive me but it's on.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:32 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I agree completely that they should be in the wild where they belong but right now they're in my backyard where my kids play and shit so fuck those animals their dead. Again I know it isn't their fault but they're here and they have been taught that humans bring them food so forgive me but it's on.

What happened? You gotta a bunch of wild animals loose where you live? I'd shoot em. I might even cut out a hind quarter just see what it tastes like. lol depending out what kind of animal that is of course.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:03 pm

dude some dumbass who had 50 plus bears, lions, and tigers.... no shit. Just decided to free all his animals and kill himself. 6 tigers went to the columbus zoo the rest got killed and the one that they don't want us to know is still out there will kill someone in a couple days
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:57 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
dude some dumbass who had 50 plus bears, lions, and tigers.... no shit. Just decided to free all his animals and kill himself. 6 tigers went to the columbus zoo the rest got killed and the one that they don't want us to know is still out there will kill someone in a couple days

Man thats crazy! Shit some of those animals could be here in a few days. How many are left from what they are thinking? Everybody there is probably packing a gun right now. I would be.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Here in ohio man were all strapped anyways atleast the people I know, but according to the cops they took 6 to the zoo and killed the rest but if you ask me the guy had them illegally so they really don't know how many he had they're just guessing

People have home video of a grizzly in their yard, can you believe if it was in your front yard? I can't believe all the complaints I've heard, certainly not from anyone who walked outside to go to work and found three bengal tigers chillin outside looking for food or family members of those people you better believe they are thanking God for the cops to be their to kill those animals.

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:16 pm

CNN interviewed a vet who said she tranked a tiger but the tigers adrenaline faught off the drugs and they had to kill it. Every zoo person that cnn interviewed said they did the right thing, like I said before it sucks I blame the jackass who had the animals but these animals had to die for the safety of the people
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:28 am

OU wrote:
Just heard the BWW commercial about table gating for the millionth time and it annoys me so much I made a thread about it. That fucking song they play at the end makes me instantly hate life.
I have heard this shit like 5 times this morning. God I hate it so much.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:30 am

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
Just heard the BWW commercial about table gating for the millionth time and it annoys me so much I made a thread about it. That fucking song they play at the end makes me instantly hate life.
no idea what ur talking about lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:36 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:
no idea what ur talking about lol
It's the most annoying commercial ever. Which oddly enough when I search for the song the first thing that comes up is this douchebag talking about how awesome the song is.
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=624869
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 am

Religious zealots who preach in the city center.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:13 am

Ali wrote:
Religious zealots who preach in the city center.
I usually walk up with my hidden blade and then fade back into the crowd before anyone notices I shanked the shit out them.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 am

religion...

i can't stand it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit you find annoying
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next