Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shit you find annoying

Go down 
+12
Ludo
Farmer1906
Birdofthad
jewzilla
bobbitt15
timthebim
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
OU
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Shit you find annoying - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 pm

friday 505 pm 1 mile away from my house and I have been sitting in traffic 4 40 minutes behind a wreck at a intersection
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:25 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
friday 505 pm 1 mile away from my house and I have been sitting in traffic 4 40 minutes behind a wreck at a intersection

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:47 pm

People overreacting anytime a storm comes near the coast because of Katrina.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Well that was kind of a DISASTER and all. Why should people under-react when mother nature comes stomping?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:18 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Well that was kind of a DISASTER and all. Why should people under-react when mother nature comes stomping?

Cause they're idiots maybe?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:54 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

I can understand being prepared and evacuating in NO. I don't understand someone doing the same a good 300 miles from the coast in Shreveport.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:54 am

its projected path has either already impacted or continues to threaten well over 75% of the State's population – passing over the metropolitan areas of New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Alexandria, Monroe, Ruston, and Shreveport – over the next 48 hours.

The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued advisories placing all of the State under a Hurricane Warning, Hurricane, Watch, Tropical Storm Warning, Tropical Storm Watch, Flash Flood Watch, Dangerous Storm Surge, and Tornado Watch. The NWS has issued dozens of advisories on this event. The latest, NWS Intermediate Advisory 34B (issued at 2 PM CDT), projects the path to take at least 36 more hours before it is predicted to pass northward into Arkansas.

There are currently fifty-eight (58) parishes that have issued declarations of emergency in response to this incident, with additional parishes preparing to make emergency declarations even as they take emergency protective measures to prepare for this dangerous hurricane, to provide support to parishes directly impacted by the hurricane or other severe weather events generated by Isaac, or prepare to be impacted by sheltering and evacuation operations.

Search and rescue missions are underway in multiple coastal parishes while, in other parishes, conditions are still too hazardous to commence rescue efforts. As of 12 PM today, the Louisiana Public Service Commission (PSC) reported over 650,000 power outages, representing over 31% of all utilities in Louisiana. At the current time, the outages are concentrated in Southeast Louisiana where the storm has yet to fully pass. We anticipate further widespread utility interruption as the storm makes its way across the State.

Nobody cares about a college football game, they are trying to ensure safety.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:35 am

Celebrities who wear sunglasses indoors.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:37 am

Ali* wrote:

What about the glasses with no lenses? Like Russell Westbrook.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:50 am

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

An example please.

I am talking about movie stars or singers who wear black shades when doing tv interviews, it really fucking annoys me. Fighters wearing them is ok cause they're trying to hide their black eyes and bruises.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

An example please.

I am talking about movie stars or singers who wear black shades when doing tv interviews, it really fucking annoys me. Fighters wearing them is ok cause they're trying to hide their black eyes and bruises.
scratch
Shit you find annoying - Page 7 15glasses-articleInline
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:05 pm

That's pretty cool I have no issues with a guy who's just trying to look cool.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Ali* wrote:
Must be a generation thing. He is the same age you are. I must have missed the coolness by a couple years.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:08 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

i remember once being in london and i was sat opposite some prick on the tube wearing glasses with no lenses.

i was staring at him for a good few minutes trying to work out if i was seeing correctly or if my eyes were fucked, so much so he got uncomfortable and moved into the next carriage hahaha.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Ali* wrote:

in whose brain does he look cool?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
Ali* wrote:

People with style ! Being from Nottingham you wouldn't know about style Kiss My a$$
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Adult children with money playing dress up in public and calling it style.

Shit you find annoying - Page 7 I_disapprove
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Ali* wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
Ali* wrote:

People with style ! Being from Nottingham you wouldn't know about style Kiss My a$$

an shell suit and a scar from your eye to your chin is still the height of fashion in glasgow ali
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Waiting in line behind somebody buying scratchers.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Stinky people
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:36 am

business graduates being fast tracked into managerial roles they aren't equipped for in industries they have no understanding of.

one of the roots of the global economic meltdown right there, and still no cunt learns.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 pm

swamp ass
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:58 pm

When customers ask you a question about something but than disagree with your answer or they debate you.. why the fuck ask me a question if you think you know whats up? (i work in the Produce department of a whole foods type specialty store fyi)

I know Produce more than you, just because you watch Chopped on the cooking channel doesn't mean anything

EVERYBODY.. Sweet Potatoes and Yams are the same thing in America..

In fact Rude people where you are at work in general are annoying.. its like: you do know if I didn't have this uniform on I would call you a cumshot that should have been swallowed right?

there I feel a little better
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
business graduates being fast tracked into managerial roles they aren't equipped for in industries they have no understanding of.

one of the roots of the global economic meltdown right there, and still no cunt learns.

True but you have the other side of the spectrum too.

Young guys come in and want to improve things but old farts are so stuck in their was they don't realize there are better ways of doing things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit you find annoying
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next