Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shit you find annoying

Go down 
+12
Ludo
Farmer1906
Birdofthad
jewzilla
bobbitt15
timthebim
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
OU
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Shit you find annoying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Does anyone think you know what you're talking about, really? Hands, let's see'em.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:51 pm

The Gnasher shotgun.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Ali wrote:
The Gnasher shotgun.
Hammerburst
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:54 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
The Gnasher shotgun.
Hammerburst

Really ? it's rarely used online. I only use it because it's got an iron sight plus I am trying to unlock the execution for it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
The Gnasher shotgun.
Hammerburst

Really ? it's rarely used online. I only use it because it's got an iron sight plus I am trying to unlock the execution for it.
I run into whole teams of fags using this gun. Most annoying thing in the game.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:57 pm

the fucking sawed off!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Anyone that has a facebook account and has said "I hate gossip". Fuck you, die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:59 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
the fucking sawed off!

Twisted Evil Sawed Off FTW
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:59 pm

18 as the legal limit. You know why 18 year old pussy is so popular? Because 17 year old pussy is illegal.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
I can't stand when I get stuck behind someone on a country road going 5 mph under the speed limit then when they get to the next town they stay at the same speed, speeding through the town lol I fucking hate thoughs people
I can't stand people driving. I hate when I'm going down this 2 lane road, speed limit is 50mph and two cars are driving side by side going 40. I want to ram them off the road, rape them, cut off their heads and see how many times I can juggle it like a soccer ball. GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD! Even worse if it's 2 semis.

This makes me madder then anything else in life!!! I finally got aroung this semi and a car after about 5 miles on the highway and then I was next to the semi and I didn't let the guy get over in time to merge onto I65, so he had to drive down and I know it put him off for about 30 mins. Revenge was sweet! I gave him a strong full arm middle finger out the window and he was tore all up. This was about a month ago. I felt so great after I did it too. lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:01 pm

OU wrote:
I'd go back in time and cut off your fucking head. For the good of the world.

lol!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:24 pm

OU wrote:
18 as the legal limit. You know why 18 year old pussy is so popular? Because 17 year old pussy is illegal.

It should be switched to 16..another pet peeve of mine...i'm moving to Brazil
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Bosses!!!! Them fuckers are always telling me what to do!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:56 pm

timthebim wrote:
Bosses!!!! Them fuckers are always telling me what to do!

My boss is my best friend I grew up with.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

It is in Ohio
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:55 pm

moving to Brazil Ohio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:07 am

Sydney is run by the trains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

In Australia the age limit is 16 but you can't get married until you're 18. scratch
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 am

freakzilla wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

In Australia the age limit is 16 but you can't get married until you're 18. scratch
So you could go out and fuck a 16 year old and there is no problem with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

Legally no but it would be creepy for a 31 year old to be with a 16 year old. That and the fact I'd rather shoot myself in the head than have a conversation with a 16 year old.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

Legally no but it would be creepy for a 31 year old to be with a 16 year old. That and the fact I'd rather shoot myself in the head than have a conversation with a 16 year old.
Hey I never said anything about any conversation. So...what is the cost of living, economy, that kind of thing down under? Shit you find annoying - Page 2 726609
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 am

Well you have to have a conversation to pick them up.

Lol, rent is between $400-$500 a week in Sydney. Cost of living ain't too bad.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 am

freakzilla wrote:
Well you have to have a conversation to pick them up.

Lol, rent is between $400-$500 a week in Sydney. Cost of living ain't too bad.
It's pretty easy to get a 16 year old American girl to smoke a blunt with you. I'm sure that can translate just the same down under lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:30 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

Hey I never said anything about any conversation. So...what is the cost of living, economy, that kind of thing down under? Shit you find annoying - Page 2 726609
dude it's not worth it... when you flush, it goes the other way!!! FUCK THAT!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:

dude it's not worth it... when you flush, it goes the other way!!! FUCK THAT!
I would have my toilet Americanized for sure. None of that crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit you find annoying   Shit you find annoying - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit you find annoying
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next