Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brock Lesnar Signs Deal to Appear in New WWE Video Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brock Lesnar Signs Deal to Appear in New WWE Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar Signs Deal to Appear in New WWE Video Game   Brock Lesnar Signs Deal to Appear in New WWE Video Game EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/10/10/2482202/brock-lesnar-signs-wwe-video-game

Brock Lesnar's history as a pro wrestler is what made him the draw that he is in the UFC. Despite concerns that his star in mixed martial arts may be fading after taking some pretty massive amounts of punishment in his past two outings, he is about to get another round of exposure as he signed a deal to be a big part of the new WWE video game.

TMZ has the story:

After SEVEN YEARS apart, UFC pain machine Brock Lesnar is getting back into business with the company that put him on the map -- WWE -- in a deal that will make him the "featured star" in a brand new video game.

TMZ spoke with [Dana] White, who told us, "I love WWE and I have nothing but love for Vince McMahon -- I'm totally OK with Brock being in the game."

We're told the first commercial for the game -- starring Brock -- will be released tomorrow.

Will this have any impact on Lesnar interest by introducing WWE fans who weren't around for the glory days of "The Next Big Thing?"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Brock Lesnar Signs Deal to Appear in New WWE Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Signs Deal to Appear in New WWE Video Game   Brock Lesnar Signs Deal to Appear in New WWE Video Game EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Brock Lesnar Signs Deal to Appear in New WWE Video Game Wwe-12-20111011092049118_large
Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Signs Deal to Appear in New WWE Video Game
Page 1 of 1