Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vick's formal wear LMAO!

Go down 
+2
KingsOwn19
josh200612
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Owning the land was the main thing because they said he is responsible for what happens there but i bet he visited that place about 1 or 2 times a month tops.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Yeah, just to collect his money and finish off the losers.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:00 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Yeah, just to collect his money and finish off the losers.

Probably so!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:10 pm

It all makes sense now...You guys don't even accept that Michael Vick even did what he was convicted for, no wonder you feel he paid his debt or even more mind boggling, root for the fuckin guy.

Tim has even tried to defend the act of all Vick was accused AND convicted for as "not that crazy" and just one big, i'm guessing cultural misunderstanding.

Now its likely that Vick didnt even participate in the activity, he just loaned it off to friends and got a house cut? Right!

I'm totally afraid to bring up the OJ Simpson trail with timthebim.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:39 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
It all makes sense now...You guys don't even accept that Michael Vick even did what he was convicted for, no wonder you feel he paid his debt or even more mind boggling, root for the fuckin guy.

Tim has even tried to defend the act of all Vick was accused AND convicted for as "not that crazy" and just one big, i'm guessing cultural misunderstanding.

Now its likely that Vick didnt even participate in the activity, he just loaned it off to friends and got a house cut? Right!

I'm totally afraid to bring up the OJ Simpson trail with timthebim.

You are acting like Vick went around torturing dogs and taking bets and then shooting any dog that ever lost a fight. I haven't seen proof of any of that. If there was, then he should've done more time and not been allowed back in the NFL. I don't personally think he did all of that. I think he owned the property and knew what was going on as far as dog fights (which are horrible)

He did a year of his life in prison and paid millions. I think he has served his time and paid his debt for just owning land that dog fights were held on and seeing some of those fights. Anything else is just slander on your part Kings.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Slander? His part in the hanging, drowning, electrocution, slamming of dogs was part of what he was found guilty of...that was not dismissed for lack of proof. He was found GUILTY of that.

sure he denied it...any scum bag denying something is good enough for you two and why are you so quick to assume the informers were all lying and Vick's word is bond?

I've lost a great deal of respect for both of you through this. There is playing Devils Advocate then there is plain denial and insanity because you guys look up to this guy as some sports hero. Just like Tim can't admit LeBron is an egocentric brat because he signed some napkin for his kid.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Also Tim, why were you not arguing that Vick never harmed a dog himself before? You know we've discussed this countless times... just hopping on the bandwagon? do you actually believe that any idea that Vick took part in the killing of dogs is slanderous, even though the fact that he was found guilty of it makes it specifically NOT slanderous?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:55 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Also Tim, why were you not arguing that Vick never harmed a dog himself before? You know we've discussed this countless times... just hopping on the bandwagon? do you actually believe that any idea that Vick took part in the killing of dogs is slanderous, even though the fact that he was found guilty of it makes it specifically NOT slanderous?

U know my stance kings. I have told u before that down south Dog fighting isnt crazy yes i have. It is sport down there. If u are asking me if i believe he was actually shooting or torturing the dogs himself hands on....No I dont believe he was doing that. I wouldnt call it slander because basically he was convicted and sent to jail for it but I definitely dont think he was as hands on as u would like me to think.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Slander? His part in the hanging, drowning, electrocution, slamming of dogs was part of what he was found guilty of...that was not dismissed for lack of proof. He was found GUILTY of that.

sure he denied it...any scum bag denying something is good enough for you two and why are you so quick to assume the informers were all lying and Vick's word is bond?

I've lost a great deal of respect for both of you through this. There is playing Devils Advocate then there is plain denial and insanity because you guys look up to this guy as some sports hero. Just like Tim can't admit LeBron is an egocentric brat because he signed some napkin for his kid.

Im a fan Kings. I dont think LeBron is any more of a asshole than any other NBA superstar. He made a mistake in the way he left Cleveland by doing it on TV but who the fuck wouldnt want to live the shitty state of Ohio???
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 pm

It's only sport to sick fucks like Vick. It's not considered a sport down south for the simple fact that it's illegal down there and the average southerner thought Vick was scum.

It's a sport and simple gambling to the dog fighters here in California as well. Does not make it any more acceptable, or less sick or crazy. You trying to sell dog fighting as a sport is almost as crazy as the act itself.

Saying you don't believe he did that with no evidence to believe that is just a desperate attempt to justify your defense for the scum that is Michael Vick without admitting to me and yourself that you simply don't think what he did was a big deal.

You should have just stuck to "he served his time", it would have just made you look like somebody who thinks serving your time means you are forgiven. abracadabra, 10 hail marys, you're cleared. Like a child molester serves his time, congrats sir, we're rooting for you...

...and this is where you say "well, you can't compare worthless animals to humans especially the precious children" but the main point still stands....he did what he did, and he has to live with it and people like me, who think what Vick did was unforgivable are completely in the right..and those who root for him are going to face the obvious questions of "how can you root for somebody like that?" and then like you have, expose themselves as people who think what Vick did was not that big of a deal. Just come clean and say it, killing and torturing animals is a no deal to you...it would be no more of a bad reflection on you than trying to have your cake and eat it too with "it's wrong but at the same time it was not...he was found guilty, but at the same time he's not".

in addition to the evidence through witness accounts, Vick even failed a polygraph test where he claimed he didnt physically kill any dogs. The man is guilty. It may have been a sport to him, but the fact is, the kind of people that dog fighting is just a sport to are criminals.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:19 am

Kings I would never watch dog fighting and I dont think its OK but it is acceptable in spots down south. I dont root for Vick as a matter of fact I root against him but not for the same reasons u do. I root against him cause he doesnt play on the Lions and dont root against him because of what he does off the field. He served his jail time and for that I feel he served his debt. A judge decided that was the amount of time he was to serve and he did it. U comparing it to molesting a child is absolutely ridiculous. As for i should have stuck to "he served his time" I have always stuck to that. I do believe its a crime but also dont believe he was as hands on as u do. I would like to hear from u seriously what should have been the punishment?

Last edited by timthebim on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:16 am

Kings I am being honest here when I say, I only thought he was found guilty of owning the land that all of the fights were held on. I never even heard he was doing all of that other stuff (which is horrible) He should've never been allowed back in the NFL and he should've gotten alot more time if that is true. I guess I want to beleive that he wouldn't do those things. I am still not gonna say that he did do them, or did not. I feel the same way u do about it if he did though so don't get it twisted. I love dogs for the record and I have a big heart, so there is no way I would be a fan of Vick after all of this so I don't know why you think I worship him? Even if he did just own the land or none of that stuff ever happened I would not be a fan of Michael Vick. His brother stomped on Elvis Dumervil's leg in the Gator Bowl years back so I automatically hate both Vick brothers. Serious, I hated them both when that happened, and I have ever since then. I wasn't the guy that was watching the news on the case because I can't stand how the news plays out court cases like that or Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, etc.

My stance on this is he owned the land and that is the only thing that was proven. The rest is a bunch of guys pointing their finger at eachother. I have seen pics of Vick with his dogs in the park and video of him playing with them and I just don't see how a human can care about an animal like that, only to have a dark side that electricutes them. That just doesn't make sence to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vick's formal wear LMAO!   Vick's formal wear LMAO! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vick's formal wear LMAO!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2