Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134

Go down 
+6
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
OU
KingsOwn19
throwdownfight1
killerofchicken
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
how do you use deer antlers?
They use it as a spray. Just spray it right into their mouth and it's suppose to give you a boost.
thats sick, lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
They use it as a spray. Just spray it right into their mouth and it's suppose to give you a boost.
thats sick, lol
http://www.phillysportstown.com/undetectable-deer-antler-steroids.html
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

WTF are you talking about OU? Motherfuckers are breaking down antlers and spraying the shit in their mouths????! I come from a family that uses deer antlers and fur for everything, my grandpaw hand made all the presents he ever gave me from antlers, and I've never heard of that shit
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

WTF are you talking about OU? Motherfuckers are breaking down antlers and spraying the shit in their mouths????! I come from a family that uses deer antlers and fur for everything, my grandpaw hand made all the presents he ever gave me from antlers, and I've never heard of that shit
It's the new popular thing in sports today. Look it up and you will see plenty of stuff about it. I guess even Ray Lewis endorses it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:27 pm

OU wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

If this guy spoke English I think more fans would be behind him. Comes from a hard life, talks about God and seems to be very humble and down to Earth. People get mad because he held a sub but I don't think it was near as bad as people make it out to be watching in super slow-mo.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:36 pm

I can't help but to route for a guy that uses his bjj offensively and aggressively like Palhares does. I don't know if speaking english or not is the problem, I think it's a mix off people getting mad about the sub and him trying to claim Nate greesed that has some turned off by him. But I like the guy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:38 pm

he also has to get on a win streak...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I can't help but to route for a guy that uses his bjj offensively and aggressively like Palhares does. I don't know if speaking english or not is the problem, I think it's a mix off people getting mad about the sub and him trying to claim Nate greesed that has some turned off by him. But I like the guy
I'm just saying if he was American I think his story would be more out there. Also it does hurt that his big breakout in the main event was such a bizarre loss to Nate. He was competitive in the Hendo fight and if he the Nate fight played out different I think he would have already had a title shot.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Most of these Brazilian guys have pretty crazy stories. Thiago left home at 13 and hasn't seen anyone in his family since and was living on the streets like a mofo badass
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Well he was on a winning streak we he met up with Hendo and also with Nate, if that fight plays out different then who knows...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Most of these Brazilian guys have pretty crazy stories. Thiago left home at 13 and hasn't seen anyone in his family since and was living on the streets like a mofo badass
Yeah that is true. Lot's of these guys have crazy stories.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Well he was on a winning streak we he met up with Hendo and also with Nate, if that fight plays out different then who knows...

i really thought he'd beat Nate but he had a brain fart
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
DAMN!

thiago silva? that's fucking nutts man
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:49 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

i really thought he'd beat Nate but he had a brain fart
You and me both. I still think he was going to beat Nate if it wasn't for that craziness. I'm not the only one either.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/8/23/2378242/ufc-134-rio-rousimar-palhares-uphill-battle-to-the-ufc
"My family didn't have anything; very poor conditions, not even a house. The whole family worked on a farm for somebody else. Animals, corn, coffee, rice, beans -- it was a kind of complete farm," he said. "I started work at 8 or 9 years old. The owner made me a manager of my own farm at 14 because I learned everything from my father. By 14, I knew how to take care of a farm."

Not long after he joined the ranks of the UFC, a story began to circulate that he had once been so poor his family had no choice but to eat pig feed. It's true, but it's not something he's keen to recollect. He'll talk about it, but the pain of the memories is strong. Tears well in this tough-as-teak fighter's eyes and his voice wavers as he describes that time of his life. "I don't like to talk about this, it hurts to remember the past. It was hard, hard times," he said.

"My family, they don't pay rent no more," he said, proudly. "I bought a house for my mother, I gave my family a better life. I built everything in my life with hard work. You can guarantee I will do everything so my children don't have to be like me. I want a better life for them."
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
DAMN!

thiago silva? that's fucking nutts man

One of the hardest in the game son
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 pm

[flash]
Go to mmadiehards.bnqt.com for more videos.
[/flash]
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Im on the side that thinks Paul has been a sleeping tiger in the division. Would love to see him vs Chael.

Weird though that he has fought Hendo, Nate, and then a bunch "who?"'s while in the UFC. Unfortunate that he lost both of his big name fights. Needs a marquee win, and Dan Miller is not it, but I think it gets him a bigger fight in his next go.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Years back I remember some OTC sex booster that had deer antler in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:37 am

captain organic wrote:
Im on the side that thinks Paul has been a sleeping tiger in the division. Would love to see him vs Chael.

Weird though that he has fought Hendo, Nate, and then a bunch "who?"'s while in the UFC. Unfortunate that he lost both of his big name fights. Needs a marquee win, and Dan Miller is not it, but I think it gets him a bigger fight in his next go.

Paul would brutally rape Chael, that is why I said that would be the perfect fight to punish Chael. There is almost a 100% chance that Chael gets sub'd in that fight. Worst matchup for Chael in the entire division.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:39 am

Ali wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

lol!

You mother fuckers really haven't heard of the deer antlers? I'm sure some of the bigger baseball fans on here know what I'm talking about. Surprised you haven't heard of it, I hear it talked about all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

lol!

You mother fuckers really haven't heard of the deer antlers? I'm sure some of the bigger baseball fans on here know what I'm talking about. Surprised you haven't heard of it, I hear it talked about all the time.

It's just funny the way MMA said it. I got an image of Brock savaging off some deer antlers and devouring them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134   Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan Miller Agrees to Face Rousimar Palhares at UFC 134
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2