Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NBA draft/trade rumors

Go down 
+5
Birdofthad
LA
josh200612
killerofchicken
OU
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Watch out Kings the Mormons are coming to Sac Town!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm

captain organic wrote:
when did the maloofs go broke?

Since they lost their beer distribution(main source of family wealth when they inherited from their father), their ownership of the palms dwindled to a minority(about 20 percent...and the palms loses money), and they owe the city of Sacramento 75 million dollars and they tried to bolt to anaheim where a billionaire was offering to cover their debt..

i can't tell you how all this happened...but those guys are hurting. Just search it.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:09 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Watch out Kings the Mormons are coming to Sac Town!

They're already here!
NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 Invasion_of_the_body_snatchers%5B1%5D

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Pistons drafted Brandon Knight who isnt a terrible pick at all although I was hoping they drafted Kemba Walker. Guess they couldnt go wrong with either.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 pm

timthebim wrote:
Pistons drafted Brandon Knight who isnt a terrible pick at all although I was hoping they drafted Kemba Walker. Guess they couldnt go wrong with either.

LOL you always want the opposite.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 pm

josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

LOL you always want the opposite.

Yeah I do lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Knight will be a better player.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Backup for Rondo? I guess.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm

timthebim wrote:

what do you care about your lowly local team when we can up and decide to be Miami Heat fans?

I'm glad i got the Dallas Mavericks as my team for when the Kings have shitty nights...like tonight.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Cavs making some solid picks.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Nice trade by Dallas, Rudy Fernandez is a quality bench SF/SG and good 3P shooter, didn't trade much to get him.

Lakers should have tryed to get Felton, but he's contract is a bit high for hwat we have in the TE. Not sure why Denver did Felton for Miller, Felton had only a year left they could have just kept him.

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:01 am

Whole draft was pretty lackluster, I guess maybe the bobcats had a good draft, IK it was pretty weak.

Lakers did pretty good with Morris who has good potential and Goudelock who is a really really good shooting PG.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 am

Just to even out Dallas's pretty good trade

JJ Barea is interested in signing with the Lakers.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 am

Scratch that Cavs get a F- for trading Harper for two 2nd rd picks in 2013 and 2014. Also they got a guy from Serbia that is never coming.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:40 am

Also Boston got another Forward and Traded the guard scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am

josh200612 wrote:
Also Boston got another Forward and Traded the guard scratch

It's because they've lost Shaq and Krstic.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:54 am

local guys are kind of scratching their head at the Thunder pick. OKC already has 5 gaurds and it doesn't matter how good Reggie Jackson is, he won't ever make it on the court. People are saying they should have taken Jordan Hamilton or Kyle Singler to help backup KD.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

what do you care about your lowly local team when we can up and decide to be Miami Heat fans?

I'm glad i got the Dallas Mavericks as my team for when the Kings have shitty nights...like tonight.

Im a LeBron James fan who happens to play for the Miami Heat. If he played for the clippers I would root for them. I think he is a great player and I root for him to win and to do that the Miami Heat must win.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:11 am

I just seen that the Wolves have traded Jonny Flynn to the Rockets for Brad Miller and a 1st round draft pick plus all the players that were drafted last night.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 am

timthebim wrote:
I just seen that the Wolves have traded Jonny Flynn to the Rockets for Brad Miller and a 1st round draft pick plus all the players that were drafted last night.

That's how bad the Draft was nobody cares about the picks they made. The announcers had no clue who the people were and some of them had no highlights for the picks and some of the video quality was YouTube like. The Euro expert even question some of the picks like I have no clue why they picked him there are better Americans in the Draft.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 am

timthebim wrote:

Yeah that happened yesterday, they didn't want Flynn breathing down Rubio's neck.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:19 am

Yeah josh I thought the draft sucked and was the most uneventful in a long time.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:21 am

I'll bet Flynn has a better career than Rubio.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:23 am

josh200612 wrote:

Tough to say. I think Rubio will end up being pretty good.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 am

timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Tough to say. I think Rubio will end up being pretty good.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA draft/trade rumors   NBA draft/trade rumors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA draft/trade rumors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next