Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chuck vs Rich rumors false?

Go down 
+5
oggy420
acccardinal12
Ludo
timthebim
Ninja
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Chuck vs Rich rumors false? Empty
PostSubject: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Dana White says the UFC is planning Randy Couture vs, Rich Franklin, not Chuck Liddell.

http://twitter.com/danawhite/
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:01 pm

I like Chuck vs Ace way better.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:08 pm

if Rich beats Randy he's more likely to get back into the relevant picture than if he beats a Chuck who hasn't competed in almost a year, who also suffered brutal knockouts in 3 of his last 5 fights.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Ace got destroyed in his last fight he he will lose to Randy also in my opion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Praise Zeus.

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:14 pm

I just want Randy to fight Toney more so that is why I would rather have Chuck vs Ace. I do think Chuck would lose either way. Ace vs Randy would be more of a fight and Randy can fight Toney after that I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Yeah he got destroyed by an elite striker in Vitor Belfort. Not really anything to be ashamed of. Vitor still has wicked fast hands, great technique, and alot of punching power.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:49 pm

"Nothing happened to tito. Tito and I are cool" from Dana's Twitter
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:51 pm

I think Franklin vs Couture is a better fight for both of them. If Randy wins, he does it against a former champion with a good record, who is coming of a loss and seeing he is fighting a legend equals a jacked opponent.

But if it is Franklin, he defeats a 5 time, HOF fighter, coming off 2 victories in a row and has fought for the UFC HW Championship twice in his last 6 fights? I'd be looking good guys!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:26 am

Guys I just seen on ESPN that Sherdog is reporting the fight is all but final. The fight is Chuck vs Ace. Says all they have to do is sign the contract and they will fight at 115.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:08 pm

does anyone know what happened to tito? really weird to have 2 seasons in a row where the coaches dont fight, kinda ruins the whole thing for me
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:19 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
does anyone know what happened to tito? really weird to have 2 seasons in a row where the coaches dont fight, kinda ruins the whole thing for me

Same shit happened with Hughes and Serra
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Tito says nothing has changed and so does dana. These reports are all false.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Same shit happened with Hughes and Serra
does that not take all the hype out of the fight, idk JMO
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 pm

It's kind of like how we all found out Rampage and Rashad weren't fighting right after TUF10. Kind of took all the wind out of the sails because it was all for nothing essentially.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 pm

LudoCain wrote:
It's kind of like how we all found out Rampage and Rashad weren't fighting right after TUF10. Kind of took all the wind out of the sails because it was all for nothing essentially.
yah thats what im saying, all those heated arguments they had were kinda long time ago...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck vs Rich rumors false?   Chuck vs Rich rumors false? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuck vs Rich rumors false?
Page 1 of 1