Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NBA PLAYOFFS!!!

Go down 
+9
jewzilla
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
LA
captain organic
timthebim
bobbitt15
josh200612
KingsOwn19
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Gilbert needs to shut the fuck up and look at the team he has lol
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Interesting stat brought up..

in 10 NBA finals games...LeBron James has never scored 25 points...which is Kobe Bryant's career finals average.

We are all witnesses people.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Gilbert needs to shut the fuck up and look at the team he has lol

Considering why that is and the spectacle LeBron put on to diss Cleveland...i think Gilbert has every right to troll LeBron no matter how poor his team is.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Considering why that is? So superstars are forbidden to leave a team?

I know lebron was a comPlete ass the way he left but he had the right to leave...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 pm

All it tells me is that both LeBron and the Cavs are losers and a bunch of losers dominated the coverage. Fuck LeBron, and fuck Ohio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Considering why that is? So superstars are forbidden to leave a team?

I know lebron was a comPlete ass the way he left but he had the right to leave...

I didnt mean that at all..."The Decision" shit is why gilbert has a right. Holding the Cavs on edge like that to kick them in the balls on national TV...if you agree he was an ass...than you agree with me.

but go ahead...hug duh nuts.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 am

Lol, hug whose nuts? All I said was that gilberts team is ass... And that's not cuz of lebron, you my friend are lost within ur hate for a player
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am

Where's Tim? Lol
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Lol, hug whose nuts? All I said was that gilberts team is ass... And that's not cuz of lebron, you my friend are lost within ur hate for a player

lost? what am i looking for? the nuts? Not like there is any room to hug them with you and tim hanging on...LeSquirrels

keep hugging...but don't rupture them...not even i wish that on LeBron.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am

Lol ur talking to a Kobe fan here... U dumb fuck, if there was a player I hated more in the league I wouldn't say anything but god damn kings!!! This all started because of gilberts comments and u somehow come to a conclusion that I'm a lebron nut bugger? LOL, go sac town kings...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 am

Haha I still can't believe u called me a lebron nut bugger! Lol, where do u get off sir?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 am

Mind you, I only said that he had the right to leave cle. In ur mind what exactly qualifies as a nut hugger? Because I may be confused or something lol
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 am

Smile

You and tim are still cool in my book though.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am

Ur an idiot, with all due respect

How are them kings doing? Lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 am

At least stojakovic got a ring... Of coarse he had to leave the kings to do so but who's counting right?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 am

Have fun missing the playoffs for the next 5 years btw
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

..and you're mad.

Kings are doing as well as anybody...0-0 just like the rest of the league starting an hour ago.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 am

Oh nvm, for the next year... Y'all won't have a team after next season
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
..and you're mad.

Kings are doing as well as anybody...0-0 just like the rest of the league starting an hour ago.
I'm not mad, I'm just baffled at how dumb u are
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am

Laughing

definetly mad...i apologize friend, did not know you were so passionate about King James. He's a hell of a player man. I thought you could roll with the punches like timthebim
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 am

Lol... Smh
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:03 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Lol... Smh

I bet you are shaking your head...like so Mad

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 am

Lol, bibby got buried on the bench. What a stupid signing by the heat
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 am

Wow ur so cool kings... I wanna be just like u
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Wow ur so cool kings... I wanna be just like u

king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA PLAYOFFS!!!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next