Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hominick just lost my respect kinda.

Go down 
+6
timthebim
cascade_run
Wolfgangsta
OU
GDPofDRC
SOKO
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Hominick just lost my respect kinda. Empty
PostSubject: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Hominick comes out and says had there been a 6th round I would of won that fight. Well if Jose had one leg you might of won the fight too. He got his ass handed to him for 4.5 rounds and the fact that aldo gassed he wants to make this ignorant comment. Just keep your mouth shut and be known as the man who is tough as hell and who gave aldo almost all he could handle and move on to the next.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Hominick might be right, but I agree with you 100%.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Lost some of my respect when he started doing pushups after the fight acting like he had a ton of energy to go longer. Well he knew the entire time how much time he had left, maybe he should have done something more productive with that energy? Maybe he should have turned it on a little sooner. That is some weak shit IMO.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:34 pm

LOL what the hell is wrong with yall? He is being truthful to his own thoughts and is looking for another fight. There is no reason to lose any respect for him for any of this. Post fight displays are also standard issue in order to impress the judges and what not. Yall are 100% tripping. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Lol, I have got to stop agreeing with Wolf but I have to here as well. What do you expect Hominick to say after Aldo said he let Hominick do what he did?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LOL what the hell is wrong with yall? He is being truthful to his own thoughts and is looking for another fight. There is no reason to lose any respect for him for any of this. Post fight displays are also standard issue in order to impress the judges and what not. Yall are 100% tripping. lol.

It's just a lame attempt to show the judges that you weren't hurt even though you lost the fight. "I'm fine, look I can do jumping jacks". Ohhh well then let me add a point for you. 100% lame.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:44 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Lol, I have got to stop agreeing with Wolf but I have to here as well. What do you expect Hominick to say after Aldo said he let Hominick do what he did?

Not that "if I had more time I could win." Nobody gets more time. He knew how long the fight would go. I'm not bashing the guy, but what does spouting woulda coulda shoulda really do? I'd rather not hear it. Just say "I'll be back and better" or something. Aldo won the fight and push up competition. Aldo could of come out and say "if I had 5 more minutes I would of KO'd him" and he would receive the same reception. It just sounds small.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Fighters are always going to say this kind of stuff. Standard issue fighter 101 type talk doesn't bother me. Why does it bother you?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Fighters are always going to say this kind of stuff. Standard issue fighter 101 type talk doesn't bother me. Why does it bother you?

Some fighters are always gonna say this kind of stuff. If I don't care to hear it, why should I care to hear it?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

It bothers me. It's not like it was a 3 round fight. It was 5 rounds. He had 5 rounds to put everything he had into the fight. Just because he caught a 2nd win at the end of the fight doesn't earn him any brownie points. I find it annoying that he found that to be a more acceptable way to spend his energy.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:17 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Not that "if I had more time I could win." Nobody gets more time. He knew how long the fight would go. I'm not bashing the guy, but what does spouting woulda coulda shoulda really do? I'd rather not hear it. Just say "I'll be back and better" or something. Aldo won the fight and push up competition. Aldo could of come out and say "if I had 5 more minutes I would of KO'd him" and he would receive the same reception. It just sounds small.

Great point and yes if aldo had come out and said if I had another round I would of knocked him out I would be puttin his ass on blast too. I Had a lot of respect for hominick and the way he fights just keep your mouth shut and move on. You knew you had 25 minutes to get the job done and nothing more. Had aldo of had a gas tank none of this would of been said. Easy to talk when the horse is dead
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:57 pm

it doesn't bother me, I just have no interest in seeing 6 round, 7 round fights, I was shocked he couldnt' do anything wth that awesome position he had for three minutes in the last round, but to be fair he did have a new planet growing out of his head.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Is it wrong that I stood up and was loudly demanding Aldo to attack the lump?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:43 pm

I think its alittle dumb for him to say because it was a 5 round fight and not a 3 rounder. He looked good against Aldo but in a rematch I think Aldo beats him again. I didnt lose respect 4 him because he fought a very good fight but he should probably just be worried about what he didnt do in the 1st 5 rounds more than what he could have done in a 6th.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm

He probably would have won. The engine stalled completely on Aldo in round 5...but Hominick does not need to pretend he's on equal footing to Aldo. Jose completely gassed and still served him up a horrible beating. No doubt who won the fight. Hominick is simply lucky he got Aldo on a bad weight cut, otherwise it would have been as bad as we all expected it to be going in...and thats the bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm

The outrage for this is silly.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The outrage for this is silly.

Agreed. This is just like Jardine & Diego saying they won. WTF are they talking about?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

OU, Hominick does that pushup thing after literally every single fight. Its like his trademark move

Not seeing the outrage here
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:16 am

Diego did win. Anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:46 am

Diego beat Kampmann.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:34 am

cascade_run wrote:
it doesn't bother me, I just have no interest in seeing 6 round, 7 round fights, I was shocked he couldnt' do anything wth that awesome position he had for three minutes in the last round, but to be fair he did have a new planet growing out of his head.

to be in someones guard isnt considered that awesome
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:36 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Diego did win. Anyway.

you and freak are both on some strong shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:35 am

Cu Bua wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Diego did win. Anyway.

you and freak are both on some strong shit

Must be what the judges were on also. Hominick just lost my respect kinda. Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hominick just lost my respect kinda.   Hominick just lost my respect kinda. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hominick just lost my respect kinda.
Page 1 of 1