Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NBA PLAYOFFS!!!

Go down 
+15
jewzilla
cascade_run
VI68IX
Birdofthad
SOKO
GDPofDRC
OU
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
LA
josh200612
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
NoRegret
timthebim
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Terry is the luckiest fuck in the world! Wtf was he doing that game?

Oh, it's 1-1!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 pm

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 pm

WOW

Way to go Dirk!

That is big time right there. Last 9 points in an epic comeback. No matter how this series goes..Dirk is a big time playoff performer...he's atleast shed the tag of postseason choke artist with his heroics this whole postseason. If Dallas does not win this series, it's because of shit like Jason Terry leaving Chalmers by himself with nobody within 20 feet.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:13 am

OU wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:
Wade game 1 MVP

But really what are the chances the NBA lets him get it if he deserves it?

If he deserves it he will win.

So naive...just how Stern likes em.

It's amazing how many sports fans wear tin foil hates. It's pretty hilarious.

It's even more amazing how many sports fans wear their ass for a hat and can't see that the NBA star treatment is far too excessive when compared to the other big leagues.

I'm not saying the games are rigged(and thats coming from a jobbed Kings fan), but the star treatment in the NBA is nauseating. I have nothing but trust in the NFL and MLB...yet, the NBA always seems to get what will make them the most money and it's all about the name on the back of the jersey instead of team...unlike the NFL and MLB...or college sports.

Why did Kobe Bryant win the NBA Finals MVP last season? Pau Gasol was clearly had the best series out of all the Lakers, and provided the huge matchup problem,, and won game 7(which is the only game that should matter when judging MVP) despite Kobe...who sucked badly in that final game. Because Pau Gasol isnt selling jerseys or heating up the MJ debate.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:22 am

DAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

hahaha yeaaaa boy!!!!!

ok dude, Terry wake the fuck up, your playing god awful

thank god Miani started jacking 3's with 5 minutes left
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:33 am

Birdofthad wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

hahaha yeaaaa boy!!!!!

It's always sweet when a team thinks they have it in the bag and start looking to rub it in...and then bam...egg in the face.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:44 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

hahaha yeaaaa boy!!!!!

It's always sweet when a team thinks they have it in the bag and start looking to rub it in...and then bam...egg in the face.

completely agree, thats totally what was going on, Wade and Lebron just started jacking up brick 3's
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:46 am

Wade is hurting too which is another reason why that was huge. The longer this thing goes, the more he wears down
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 am

Bron going 0 for in the 4th, them completely losing focus, and Dallas starting to bang down shots turned the game around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:23 am

C'mon Dallas, beat those fucking Heat.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:24 am

It was actually fun watching Dallas do that to some other team, even better that team was the Heat.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:42 pm

I guess that global warming was just a myth after all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:51 pm

I figured that series was basically done with Miami up by 15.

and I'll disagree with Tim, I think the 2-3-2 favors the higher seed. Very rare does a team win all 3 of those games. If the lower seed does not get a split in the first 2, then winning all 3 at home is mandatory. And again it is rare.

Of coarse well done by Dirk. And this was the 3rd big late comeback by the Mav's in 2 series. Very impressive.

And of coarse poor job by the heat. IMO they also thought it was over, took the foot off the gas and thought they could cruise in for the V. And once the tide had turned, they were not able to regain control.

Im still thinking Heat take this. But Dallas was able to get off the ledge.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 pm

and back at LA regarding Rose.

29.8 ppg, 9.8 apg, 45% fg vs Atl. Those are fantastic #'s. And don't give me that he was "killing the team" they won each of the first 2 series. So he did not "kill the team" in those series. the quite opposite in fact. He carried the team.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:22 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Wade is hurting too which is another reason why that was huge. The longer this thing goes, the more he wears down

yep 1 thing i really noticed yesterday on those pick and rolls Dirk is really slamming his body into Wade, normally dont see Dirk do that but you could tell he was being more chippy than normally
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:25 pm

captain organic wrote:

and I'll disagree with Tim, I think the 2-3-2 favors the higher seed. Very rare does a team win all 3 of those games. If the lower seed does not get a split in the first 2, then winning all 3 at home is mandatory. And again it is rare.

Of coarse well done by Dirk. And this was the 3rd big late comeback by the Mav's in 2 series. Very impressive.

And of coarse poor job by the heat. IMO they also thought it was over, took the foot off the gas and thought they could cruise in for the V. And once the tide had turned, they were not able to regain control.

weve honestly had big 4th quRTER COMEBACKS IN 3 SERIES THIS postseasaon
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:11 pm

captain organic wrote:

They may not barely ever win 3-4-5- at home but just the fact that they have the chance to not come back to Miami is something I have never liked.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 pm

captain organic wrote:
and back at LA regarding Rose.

29.8 ppg, 9.8 apg, 45% fg vs Atl. Those are fantastic #'s. And don't give me that he was "killing the team" they won each of the first 2 series. So he did not "kill the team" in those series. the quite opposite in fact. He carried the team.

Dude enough, and Indiana series ignored....., he was able to get away with bad shooting nights because Atlanta is got that good a team. Game 1 11-27 L, Game 2 10-27 W got away with it, Game 4 12-32 L. I guess you didn't get the point, but bad shooting nights kill teams, and I said when those teams are not...as quality, you can get away with it. The overall point was that you were trying to over elevate Miami's D, when I said he had those same bad nights in the previous two series, but the teams weren't as good.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Miami swept all 3 in 06 vs Dallas

I see 2 of 3, game 6 loss, possible game 7, hoping for a sweep though.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 pm

I have my supsicions about the game, cruising along up by 15, I have to think a call came in from the main office and they were like hey, we need at least 5 games cause the lockout is coming. That is the only reason I can explain why the were jacking up shitty shot after shitty shot, working no form of offense and pretty much letting Dallas score at will. Heat in 6
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:06 pm

cascade_run wrote:
I have my supsicions about the game, cruising along up by 15, I have to think a call came in from the main office and they were like hey, we need at least 5 games cause the lockout is coming. That is the only reason I can explain why the were jacking up shitty shot after shitty shot, working no form of offense and pretty much letting Dallas score at will. Heat in 6

bahahaha

ok its one thing to say the refs change the outcome of games

but you seriously think ego maniacs like Lebron James and Dwayne Wade would lose on purpose

thats fucking rich

guess Dirk just cant be taht possibly good, theres no way he could really score the last 9 points and what did the league tell Bosh to not foul and let Dirk juke him?

sorry thatsa a horrible conspiracy theory, especially considering they shot more free throws than we did
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:08 pm

The Heat just flat out blew the game. No BS with the ref and Commish.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:46 am

timthebim wrote:
The Heat just flat out blew the game. No BS with the ref and Commish.

You really never know

I will give Dirk all the credit he deserves, he has been amazing in the Playoffs, from taking down the Blazers to running his way through the Western Conference, I am just dumbfounded that Miami's whole offense and defensive game changed that much, they couldn't execute and the shots they took were horrible, it was like they said we know we can drive and get on the line or dunk or make layups, but we are going to continue to shoot these low percentage shots and see what happens. And I thought Bosh should've fouled him, it was like they forgot how to play the game the right way. So much so that you never really know
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 am

gotta apologize cascade, i was a asshole earlier, BUT, i think them jacking 3's had to do more with their cocky arrogant attitude (sorry im a fan of lebron and wade and Bosh especially cause hes from Dallas) but they are fucking arrrogant.

They went for the blow out and paid for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA PLAYOFFS!!!
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next