Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Condit vs Stun Gun at 132

Go down 
+6
KingsOwn19
LA
timthebim
OU
corydd7
bobbitt15
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

Condit vs Stun Gun at 132 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condit vs Stun Gun at 132   Condit vs Stun Gun at 132 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Yeah, but top tens aren't static.

Condit has beaten the best non-top tens out there and wouldn't be surprised if Ellenberger, MacDonald and Hardy make it in the top ten in the near future.

And regardless of Kim's strength of schedule, he is undefeated in 15 fights, six of which are in the UFC. Zuffa can't ask anymore from a guy.

The winner of this fight is a legit crown contender, especially with what else is around. Offer a better scenario, and please don't list Diego Sanchez -- I can't get the image of John Hathaway and Martin Kampmann owning his ass out of my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Condit vs Stun Gun at 132   Condit vs Stun Gun at 132 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Winner of this fight has to beat either Diego Sanchez, Martin Kampmann, Josh Koscheck, BJ Penn, Jon Fitch or Thiago Alves to get a shot.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Condit vs Stun Gun at 132   Condit vs Stun Gun at 132 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:58 pm

So the title sits on the shelf for a year then?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Condit vs Stun Gun at 132   Condit vs Stun Gun at 132 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:11 pm

I don't remember Kim partaking in the art of lay n pray. He was going for subs and transitions all night against Sadollah, and with Nate he wasn't able to do a whole lot other than strike from guard because Nate has such a good guard it's incredibly hard to pass. I think the term "LnP" gets tossed around way too much and branded onto any fighter who's main focus is top control grappling.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Condit vs Stun Gun at 132   Condit vs Stun Gun at 132 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:00 am

I'm just excited to see Condit back in there it has been a long time since he stopped Hardy, Apri 29th will really determine what Condit can do after he wins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Condit vs Stun Gun at 132   Condit vs Stun Gun at 132 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:10 am

boomer sooner wrote:
So the title sits on the shelf for a year then?

No Fitch or Penn get the shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condit vs Stun Gun at 132   Condit vs Stun Gun at 132 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Condit vs Stun Gun at 132
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2