Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125

Go down 
+3
LA
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 Empty
PostSubject: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:33 am

Good fight.

I got Nate, tough matchup for Stun Gun.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:37 am

I think tough matchup for Nate
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:42 am

says Kim "The most important thing for my next fight is to try to win in exciting fashion with a KO or submission finish."

good luck with that, imo his only chance is to bore his way to a decision, but I hope he sticks to his guns.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:03 am

He won't be subbing Nate Diaz. But I see this as a bad matchup for Nate none the less. I see this going alot like Kim/Sadollah with alot of well timed takedowns and top control for a unanimous decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 am

Can Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard carry a PPV?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:12 am

LudoCain wrote:
He won't be subbing Nate Diaz. But I see this as a bad matchup for Nate none the less. I see this going alot like Kim/Sadollah with alot of well timed takedowns and top control for a unanimous decision.

Ugh. Bad reference for explaining why it would be a bad matchup for Diaz. Amir is practically useless. Diaz wants the takedown, he likes being on his back and Kim is a judo guy..he has the luxury of being able to dictate where the fight goes but the fact is wherever he decides he wants it to go he is overmatched and at risk of being finished while on the other hand he won't finish Diaz. Amir offered no threat from the bottom and yet, he was still able to get the fight back to the feet numerous times throughout the fight. Diaz has one of, if not the most dangerous guards in the UFC WW division(not taking BJ in account) and i don't think Kim displayed a dominant top game that i think taking Nate Diaz down and attempt to decision him via top control s in his best interest. Kim does not really do any damage from the top. He does not possess a highly active top game even against somebody like Amir...Diaz will threaten every second the fight is on the ground and i think Kim knows that. I doubt his gameplan will be anything like the fight with Amir.

Kim is going to lose this fight and it's not because i'm super high on Diaz, but because Diaz has the advantage anywhere the fight goes thus making it a bad matchup for Kim.

I like Kim and all. I thought he got hosed against Karo but i got Nate all day here.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
LudoCain wrote:

Ugh. Bad reference for explaining why it would be a bad matchup for Diaz. Amir is practically useless. Diaz wants the takedown, he likes being on his back and Kim is a judo guy..he has the luxury of being able to dictate where the fight goes but the fact is wherever he decides he wants it to go he is overmatched and at risk of being finished while on the other hand he won't finish Diaz. Amir offered no threat from the bottom and yet, he was still able to get the fight back to the feet numerous times throughout the fight. Diaz has one of, if not the most dangerous guards in the UFC WW division(not taking BJ in account) and i don't think Kim displayed a dominant top game that i think taking Nate Diaz down and attempt to decision him via top control s in his best interest. Kim does not really do any damage from the top. He does not possess a highly active top game even against somebody like Amir...Diaz will threaten every second the fight is on the ground and i think Kim knows that. I doubt his gameplan will be anything like the fight with Amir.

Kim is going to lose this fight and it's not because i'm super high on Diaz, but because Diaz has the advantage anywhere the fight goes thus making it a bad matchup for Kim.

I like Kim and all. I thought he got hosed against Karo but i got Nate all day here.

Yeah cause Amir doesn't have a larger arsenal of strikes or anything. Kim being a judo guy means the double leg is not always where the takedown is going to come from. he's going to want to close the distance and clinch at times which will render Nate fairly ineffective, not to mention the chances that Kim ends up in/stays long in Diaz' guard are slim. I never said Nate wasn't dangerous, I happen to like Nate Diaz as a fighter but Kim is all wrong for him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Nate's gonna dish out another ass whoopin. WAR DIAZ!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Both Ludo and Kings have points, Nate def does have an edge in JJ and striking, Kim in wrestling/control. I could see it much like the Guida fight for Nate. Kim has the skills to defend the subs, should be a close fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:32 pm

LA wrote:
Both Ludo and Kings have points, Nate def does have an edge in JJ and striking, Kim in wrestling/control. I could see it much like the Guida fight for Nate. Kim has the skills to defend the subs, should be a close fight.

Nate fucks him up. End of story.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Good analysis Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:43 pm

LA wrote:
Good analysis Rolling Eyes

That's my specialty. You won't find a better fight breakdown then that, I dare you to try.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Diaz
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:46 pm

LA wrote:
Diaz

nicely played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:43 pm

I thought Nate was on a medical suspension after 118 ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Ali wrote:
I thought Nate was on a medical suspension after 118 ?

recent interview he said they thought he might have broken nose and/or hand. Both checked out though since then.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 pm

awesome fight. Big test for Nate here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125   Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nate Diaz vs Stun Gun Kim at 125
Page 1 of 1