Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: Empty
PostSubject: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:56 am

Said he was in the bathroom? C Webb and McHale said they never seen that before in all their years around BB. Looking for a word that rhymes with Loft?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:51 am

He is a coward and the Cavs won so sucked in to him.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:53 pm

U guys havent ever had to take a piss before?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 am

Tim? Timbo? Timmy Jim? Dude, seriously bro, what aren't you seeing that's others do? It just so happens that Bronze misses his first ever intro (C Webb, McHale and Legler said they've never seen it before in all their years around the league BTW) in Cleveland when he knows he'll be walking out to a chorus of boos? Come on now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:12 am

Lebron has no heart. Kobe would've rather piss on the court than miss it if it were him.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:25 am

Why would Lebron skip this intro and not the first one? Doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 am

Because he got booed relentlessly the first time.....Didn't want to hear it again, it's fucking LeBronze.... We're going to believe he magically happened to be in the bathroom when he's about to walk out to boos? really? That doesn't make any sense, guys have all the time in the World before intro's.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:37 am

LA wrote:
Tim? Timbo? Timmy Jim? Dude, seriously bro, what aren't you seeing that's others do? It just so happens that Bronze misses his first ever intro (C Webb, McHale and Legler said they've never seen it before in all their years around the league BTW) in Cleveland when he knows he'll be walking out to a chorus of boos? Come on now Rolling Eyes

I was being sarcastic about the pissing but seriously this guy gets booed all the freaking time so why is it so hard to believe he was in the bathroom lol. I play devils advocate for LeBron alot because of all the hatred on this board for him but seriously I thought it was great he skipped the intro. Why give those bitch ass Cavs fans the pleasure of seeing him when they boo. He is a master of pissing people off and I think it is great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:38 am

Because it has NEVER happened before.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:39 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

He is a trend setter like him or not lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 am

timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:

I was being sarcastic about the pissing but seriously this guy gets booed all the freaking time so why is it so hard to believe he was in the bathroom lol. I play devils advocate for LeBron alot because of all the hatred on this board for him but seriously I thought it was great he skipped the intro. Why give those bitch ass Cavs fans the pleasure of seeing him when they boo. He is a master of pissing people off and I think it is great.

Tim you're seriously losing me bro, I'm starting to worry, shakes head.....
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 am

timthebim wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

I literally jumped off my couch after reading this.

ARE OF FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 am

LA wrote:
timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:

Tim you're seriously losing me bro, I'm starting to worry, shakes head.....

Its me and LeBron against u LA lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:44 am

LA wrote:
timthebim wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 am

LA wrote:
timthebim wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Like him or not he is. He is the first guy to have his own show to announce his decision on where he is signing, he is the guy who is bringing 3 superstars together to play on 1 team and now other teams are definitely going to do that. Then he skips an important intro for no other reason than he just wanted too lol. So not all the trends he is setting are good for the league or even his rep in general but he does do things others dont or wouldnt try.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 am

You are going to go down with Bron I guess, years from now don't say I didn't warn you bro.

Jump on with Durant or Howard or Rose or whoever, it's not to late.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 am

timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:
timthebim wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Like him or not he is. He is the first guy to have his own show to announce his decision on where he is signing, he is the guy who is bringing 3 superstars together to play on 1 team and now other teams are definitely going to do that. Then he skips an important intro for no other reason than he just wanted too lol. So not all the trends he is setting are good for the league or even his rep in general but he does do things others dont or wouldnt try.

He skipped the intro because he's a little pussy bitch

People thoughts the decision was a joke

Wade, brought those 3 together and they are going to fail with all that talent

You are serously crazy bro and not even sure I can talk basketball with you anymore, it's sad. still love ya though.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 am

LA wrote:
timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:
timthebim wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

He skipped the intro because he's a little pussy bitch

People thoughts the decision was a joke

Wade, brought those 3 together and they are going to fail with all that talent

You are serously crazy bro and not even sure I can talk basketball with you anymore, it's sad. still love ya though.

I hope u dont mean that because I enjoy talking basketball with u my friend. We are just way off on the LeBron issue but other than that we arent to far off on alot of other things.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:57 am

Don't worry Tim I'm here to rip into you when the Celtics eliminate the Heat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 am

Nah I'll talk ball with you, I'll make it my message board duty to change your mind.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:01 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Don't worry Tim I'm here to rip into you when the Celtics eliminate the Heat Very Happy

U and every1 else on this entire board lol.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:02 pm

LeBron is a pansy and it shows that his own coach is nothing more than another yes man to let him skip the intros...and why does he just admit he didnt want to get torn apart in his intro's. He knows he did that town wrong. Letting them get a chance to take shots at him is the least he can do, but LeBron stilll lives in the world where televising a decision ripping apart a small market is OK, and now he lives in a world where he's so important he can decide not to take part in introductions..in which every player has participated in since FOREVER is OK...but only for LeBron..who, as noted, has not won anything.

as for Tim. Nice guy but in the sports section. He's a fake, wagon jumping Miami Heat "fan" who lives in Detroit. He hops on the wagon of every public enemy who is only a public enemy through their own fault. I'm beginning to think he's not even a real sports fan but equivelent to the young child that will root for whatever team is the rival of your favorite team. You know, if you are a 49ers fans..then the 6 year old in the room is definetly going to be a Cowboys fan. If you like Dogs then he's surely a Michael Vick fan.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:11 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
LeBron is a pansy and it shows that his own coach is nothing more than another yes man to let him skip the intros...and why does he just admit he didnt want to get torn apart in his intro's. He knows he did that town wrong. Letting them get a chance to take shots at him is the least he can do, but LeBron stilll lives in the world where televising a decision ripping apart a small market is OK, and now he lives in a world where he's so important he can decide not to take part in introductions..in which every player has participated in since FOREVER is OK...but only for LeBron..who, as noted, has not won anything.

as for Tim. Nice guy but in the sports section. He's a fake, wagon jumping Miami Heat "fan" who lives in Detroit. He hops on the wagon of every public enemy who is only a public enemy through their own fault. I'm beginning to think he's not even a real sports fan but equivelent to the young child that will root for whatever team is the rival of your favorite team. You know, if you are a 49ers fans..then the 6 year old in the room is definetly going to be a Cowboys fan.

I have always been a LeBron fan sorry Kings. I dont have to live up to some sort of level u think is what a fan should be. I like LeBron and Big Ben and all the sudden I am a bandwagon fan???? Gimmie a break. I am a die hard Lions fan and god knows they never win, also I love the Tigers who havent been to the postseason except once in like 20 years. For u to get on here and question who I root for is a joke. I hate the Lakers, Celtics, Yankees, Redsoxs and pretty much any other team that wins all the time. If u knew even alittle about me u would know I root for LeBron and he just happens to play for the Heat. This is a board where we can give our thoughts and opinions and I dont question yours so dont mine either. This isnt the 1st time u have done it and its a joke. There is a 6 year old around here but its more u than me. I believe in second chances for people in general and if u dont thats fine but dont talk shit because I do. I normally like to read what u post because u are a knowledgeable guy but in this instance I think u should back off and mind your own business.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:18 pm

hey don't you talk shit about the red sox tim lol. nah i only like them because my dad is a reds and yankees fan so i decided to go against him cause i like every team he likes so i'm a reds and red sox fan.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Im just a Tigers fan and pretty much hate every1 else lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:   LeBron skips intro in Cleveland: Empty

Back to top Go down

LeBron skips intro in Cleveland:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next