Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man, that cut was THE worst.....

Go down 
+7
Bigs03
Jruq
LA
CainVelasquezFan
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
captain organic
11 posters
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Man, that cut was THE worst..... Empty
PostSubject: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:12 pm

thing I think I've ever seen in any fighting sport. Gatti had a brutal cut just over his eye in a fight vs Manfredy, but I think that cut topped it. That was like a motorcycle accident.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:20 pm

Man, that cut was THE worst..... Joe-stevenson-ufc-80-1
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Man, that cut was THE worst..... Joe-stevenson-ufc-80-1

not even close.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Eastman Belfort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:26 pm

bobbitt did u see the cut from TUF? cus it was BAD! i meen Joe "Daddy" was bloody but his cut had nothing on the one Big Abe had
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Didn't they say his skull was fractured?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
bobbitt did u see the cut from TUF? cus it was BAD! i meen Joe "Daddy" was bloody but his cut had nothing on the one Big Abe had

Not yet
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:28 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
CainVelasquezFan wrote:

Not yet

oo man once the fight is done and hes cleaned up u realize why the guy was bleeding like there was a faucet on his head Man, that cut was THE worst..... Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:29 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Didn't they say his skull was fractured?

i was to busy puking from that cut lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:42 pm

no they asked if he could see his skull
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:23 am

It was literally pouring out onto the canvas. Goddamn it was gruesome.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 am

Yeah that was a sick cut, that dude has got to have the fattest forehead ever cause when they showed the cut after the fight there was a lot of meat there. Discusting man. He got his ass whooped, though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:11 am

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:24 am

I dont understand why that abe dude didnt even attempt to fight back? He didnt attempt to kick him off or roll him. He just laid there. Terrible effort on his part, AND he got made to look like a bitch on national TV by asking to touch gloves and getting turned down.

The cut was nasty though. I didnt realize how deep it was until after the fight.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:39 pm

That was a nasty ass cut, but he was no candy ass! He came out to get beat on some more, when it would have been understandable if he had quit.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Any else notice how Rashad's guy (forget his name) went to touch gloves in the second round and when Abe raised his arm to touch gloves he took him down?

It reminds me of something I used to do in wrestling open mats (with someone I knew) reach out your hand to shake his, and then turn the handshake into an arm-drag to single-leg.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
That was a nasty ass cut, but he was no candy ass! He came out to get beat on some more, when it would have been understandable if he had quit.

agree. Abe does not deserve criticism. Rampage on the other had does. That was a terrible matchup for Abe(I think we will alot of that this season from Page's team) and Page picked the fight. Evans predicted how the fight was going to go to a T.

Also Abe got duped when that guy shot on him during the glove touch. Low class from the other guy. I thought Abe was working early, but the cut came pretty early as well, and it's not hard to see how that cut would effect a guy in a negative way.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Jruq wrote:
Any else notice how Rashad's guy (forget his name) went to touch gloves in the second round and when Abe raised his arm to touch gloves he took him down?

It reminds me of something I used to do in wrestling open mats (with someone I knew) reach out your hand to shake his, and then turn the handshake into an arm-drag to single-leg.

yeah that was total garbage.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:13 pm

now that joe rogan is a goats vagina
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Did you guys see the pic I posted of Bucholtz from last night's undercard?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 pm

TUF cut from last night
Man, that cut was THE worst..... Wagner-cut-2
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 pm

this is from Fight Night undercard last night
Man, that cut was THE worst..... Jb-cut
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:38 pm

SICK! Yeah, that is a freakin nasty cut
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
SICK! Yeah, that is a freakin nasty cut

Yeah they are both nasty ass cuts. Jeremy Stephens got the TKO because of that cut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, that cut was THE worst.....   Man, that cut was THE worst..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Man, that cut was THE worst.....
Page 1 of 1