Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)

Go down 
+10
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
OU
cascade_run
Primetyme199
Wolfgangsta
SOKO
GolbeZ
oggy420
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm

So another good episode in. They finally come out with it that there is a rule about not letting blacks become members, I don't understand it I don't like how they just throw that in this many seasons into it, I really don't like how it wasn't brought up at all during the season they went against the skinheads. But hey the writers have to fuck something up right?

OU called Clay bringing in outside help to kill Tara, like we said shit is really gonna hit the fan. Can't wait to see what happens
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:42 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
So another good episode in. They finally come out with it that there is a rule about not letting blacks become members, I don't understand it I don't like how they just throw that in this many seasons into it, I really don't like how it wasn't brought up at all during the season they went against the skinheads. But hey the writers have to fuck something up right?

OU called Clay bringing in outside help to kill Tara, like we said shit is really gonna hit the fan. Can't wait to see what happens

It wasn't necessarily not brought up, notice they never had any black people hanging around or even as prospects. In fact the only black guy that had anything to do with them that I can remember was that deputy who got killed midway through season 1. Juice looks straight up latino so it was never an issue before. It's reinforced by the presence of the Niners too.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:58 pm

How about Piney dropping his Opie like that. Shocked Didn't know he had it in him.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:10 pm

He wasn't a co founding member for nothing. Dude's an old school roughneck, he'll have it in him until the day he croaks.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
How about Piney dropping his son. Shocked Didn't know he had it in him.

Obie deserved that shit lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:12 pm

It didn't surprise me, remember the first season, Obie was trying to go legit and needed money he went to Piney who just said "Grow a dick and handle your business" lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 am

Something is bugging me about this season, the Sheriff keeps claiming the club will freak out if they discover they have a black member, but don't they already have one ? Isn't that old skinny, bald dude black ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:27 am

BTW is it me or has this show become a heaven for ex Shield and Deadwood actors ?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:52 am

Ali wrote:
Something is bugging me about this season, the Sheriff keeps claiming the club will freak out if they discover they have a black member, but don't they already have one ? Isn't that old skinny, bald dude black ?

Old skinny bald dude? I honestly don't know who your talking about lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:54 am

Ali wrote:
BTW is it me or has this show become a heaven for ex Shield and Deadwood actors ?

LOL yeah it does but I don't have a problem with it..........yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:55 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Ali wrote:

Old skinny bald dude? I honestly don't know who your talking about lol

I don't recall his name, erm remember the episode when the van got jacked by those kids playing basketball ? it was at his house.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:04 am

I think your thinking of happy yo, cause the members in that scene were two white guys and Happy who is hispanic.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:05 am

Or atleast Happy looks hispanic to me he could just be a honky like me lol idk
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:07 am

Hispanic is obviously OK. That is what they believed Juice was and that is obviously what Happy is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:08 am

I swear Happy looks like a brother, either way not really digging the whole race issue, it's set during the modern day, not like it's 1920's AC.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:10 am

Ali wrote:
I swear Happy looks like a brother, either way not really digging the whole race issue, it's set during the modern day, not like it's 1920's AC.
You really think Happy looks black? Do you have Hispanics in Scotland? lol
Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYS3cd-GgCntUiHqtns3C6onnue5lJRVKjfEOhTMjYua2Gpud3ow
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:11 am

Ali wrote:
Race was an issue in the US far after the 20s
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 am

Actually Ali there are big clubs that have that rule ala Hells Angels to this day. But I don't like how all of a sudden out of nowhere after fighting skinheads from the shows start and now they tell us that the sons have a thing against blacks? Yeah it sucks but I guess like I said writers have to fuck something up.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:14 am

In that pic imo Happy looks like a honky yo
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 am

LOL you guys are crazy. Happy doesn't looks white or black.
Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 Tve77857-20080903-2133
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
You really think Happy looks black? Do you have Hispanics in Scotland? lol
Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYS3cd-GgCntUiHqtns3C6onnue5lJRVKjfEOhTMjYua2Gpud3ow

Looks and talks like an African American to me.

Sadly there ain't alot of Hispanics in the UK, would sure love to see some Puerto Rican women on these shores Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:19 am

How does Happy talk like an African American? He talks like a psycho lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:19 am

OU wrote:
LOL you guys are crazy. Happy doesn't looks white or black.
Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 Tve77857-20080903-2133

I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying in that other pic he looks white to me lol

Last edited by MMAEYES on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:22 am

I think Ali is confused, Happy has never "sounded black" I guess he means talking ghetto or Diaz brotherish lol but no Happy has never sounded like that to me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:24 am

Happy talks like he's a member of Public Enemy !!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next