Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)

Go down 
+10
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
OU
cascade_run
Primetyme199
Wolfgangsta
SOKO
GolbeZ
oggy420
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 pm

If Clay makes it out of this season alive I'm gonna be pissed, I'll still watch the show but it will really suck
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:07 pm

And you can check this thread I was pretty pro Clay when the season started, but killing Piney and trying to kill Tara has made me hate the guy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:16 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
And you can check this thread I was pretty pro Clay when the season started, but killing Piney and trying to kill Tara has made me hate the guy
Well we are starting to get more and more details about Clay's past and his ruthless ways. This season they have definitely played up Clay being very selfish and stubborn in his ways.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:24 am

Crazy fucking episode last night. Best of the season and one of the best of the series. They may not have killed Tara(yet) but they ended her career and broke her mentally. Clay is also mentally broken and completely isolated now. I loved the scene at the end with Jemma telling Unser that he will die at the hand of a Son. Interesting scene with Unser and Oppie next week. If Oppie kills Unser I'm going to be insanely pissed off. I honestly don't see Clay's way out of this situation. I could see the Sons all gets arrested again right when shit hits the fan with Clay.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 am

OU wrote:
Crazy fucking episode last night. Best of the season and one of the best of the series. They may not have killed Tara(yet) but they ended her career and broke her mentally. Clay is also mentally broken and completely isolated now. I loved the scene at the end with Jemma telling Unser that he will die at the hand of a Son. Interesting scene with Unser and Oppie next week. If Oppie kills Unser I'm going to be insanely pissed off. I honestly don't see Clay's way out of this situation. I could see the Sons all gets arrested again right when shit hits the fan with Clay.

You said that right, I have no idea whats gonna happen now, I don't know how Clay makes it long at all now because at some point Jax has to see his mother and I don't see how he doesn't try to kill Clay right then. I don't know how they can't know about Piney by now, Clays behavior about getting ahold of Jax right before that shit happened with Tara should've given him away to alot more people than just Jemma. If I was Opie I'd of kicked Jaxes ass for bailing on him after he talked him into staying which I completely forgot happened in the first season.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

You said that right, I have no idea whats gonna happen now, I don't know how Clay makes it long at all now because at some point Jax has to see his mother and I don't see how he doesn't try to kill Clay right then. I don't know how they can't know about Piney by now, Clays behavior about getting ahold of Jax right before that shit happened with Tara should've given him away to alot more people than just Jemma. If I was Opie I'd of kicked Jaxes ass for bailing on him after he talked him into staying which I completely forgot happened in the first season.
Opie looked like he snapped in that scene. He definitely didn't accept Jax's decision, even with the explanation. Opie was fuming at the end of that scene. Which makes the preview of the Unser scene interesting. Opie seeing his father dead is just going to push him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:58 am

I've always seen Jax as half badass/half bitch but atleast when he hated what the club was doing before he was still about helping change them into a better club he cared about the members and this season he's just a like fuck'em when not all of them suck like Clay and Tig did in the first season, I wish they'd never made him all of a sudden hate his pops I liked him better when every episode ended with him reading those letters and I can't believe I just said that lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:03 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I've always seen Jax as half badass/half bitch but atleast when he hated what the club was doing before he was still about helping change them into a better club he cared about the members and this season he's just a like fuck'em when not all of them suck like Clay and Tig did in the first season, I wish they'd never made him all of a sudden hate his pops I liked him better when every episode ended with him reading those letters and I can't believe I just said that lol
I thought it was interesting the back and forth about who really killed JT. Makes you think now that maybe Jemma was the one that pushed Clay in that direction. After all he did leave her for another woman and they obviously had bitter feeling toward eachother. Seems like Jemma helped create the monster that is Clay. I'm hoping either Opie or Jax get to kill Clay.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:08 am

OU wrote:
I thought it was interesting the back and forth about who really killed JT. Makes you think now that maybe Jemma was the one that pushed Clay in that direction. After all he did leave her for another woman and they obviously had bitter feeling toward eachother. Seems like Jemma helped create the monster that is Clay. I'm hoping either Opie or Jax get to kill Clay.

I'm with ya there. I agree that it looks like Jemma did push Clay to kill JT sitting there plotting Clays death with Unser, but even if that's the case Clay fucked himself good and I'm gonna enjoy seeing how he goes down.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 am

Is Clay now the last of the founding members or was Bobby also a member of that group?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:29 am

As far as I knew just JT and Piney founded it. Clay talked about how Piney sponsored Clay into the club, and I don't think Bobby was a founder either.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:32 am

MMAEYES wrote:
As far as I knew just JT and Piney founded it. Clay talked about how Piney sponsored Clay into the club, and I don't think Bobby was a founder either.
Well they have that picture of the Original 9 or however many of them it was. But Clay was one of the original members, they talked about it in Belfast when they killed one of the other original members.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:15 am

Can't wait for the 90 minute episode next week.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 am

Primetyme199 wrote:
Can't wait for the 90 minute episode next week.

same here PT same here lol, it's gonna be epic.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 am

Another crazy episode, it was an hour and half special. Is the next episode the finale? I don't think so because they didn't mentioned it in the previews but it sure looks it could be.
I was kind of shocked that Unser told Opie the truth, the look on his face was classic. Great scene. Why does Jemma continue to attempt to stop everyone from killing Clay? Unser, Jax, Oppie, Tig are all on Clay's bad side at the moment. When that vote with Bobby comes up, if it ever does, no way he can still win.
Just like we thought, Juice totally overreacted and fucked himself. It will be interesting to see how things work out with Bobby and Otto, interesting that Bobby has now done what he promised to do.
I thought the quote from Clay about nothing is more dangerous then a man that already knows he is dead was a way of telling us Clay is about to do some crazy shit. I don't know what anyone can say to Opie to prevent him from going right at Clay. Good shit.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 am

My take

- Once again Jax is a complete pussy and doesn't beat the shit out of Clay for putting hands on his mom.

-If Opie listens to anyone and DOESN'T kill Clay right away the writer for the first time in this shows history imo has gone into the realm of stupid.

-It's so fucking obvious to me that Bobby will tell Otto the truth and confirm he did kill dude and Otto will not sign on the transcripts saving the club.

- Juice found out he killed a member for nothing, which is what we expected as you said OU, I think he stays and lives and the whole thing is forgotten. But we'll always know he's a bitch, that should've just manned up and told the club or atleast one of the members sooner.

- was it me or was the extra time just for extra ads, and they spent to much time on Jax's exgirl I certainly didn't feel like the show was any longer lol

- I just thought of this, but everyone of those prospects that were forced to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger to prove they didn't take that coke should've been patched the fuck in immediately cause if that don't prove your down what the fuck does
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 am

Well the reappearance of Jax exgirl was perfect IMO to add that much more to the Tara situation. She isn't going away and she will be a point of conflict in the future. Brilliant. She showed she isn't scared of Jemma and that she still has that bitch in her to make life difficult. What happens now if Tara is killed? She will just push harder to be in the kids life. Makes things very interesting.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 am

I agree with that I just thought they spent to much of our supposed extra show time on her ass instead of showing the club doing shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:48 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I agree with that I just thought they spent to much of our supposed extra show time on her ass instead of showing the club doing shit.
I was wondering when they were going to get to Piney since we saw it in the previews. They usually like to end with something crazy so I was kind of expecting to hear a gunshot before the screen faded to black.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:52 am

Well they tricked the shit out of me, those bastards. They purposely showed Clay looking dead in the shop(not where he was shot) and the clip of Tigg saying "LeRoy GUNNED down Clay". They really made you think Clay was dead.
Now I really have my doubts that Jax kills Clay with the blood thinner. Something is going to come up and Clay will survive, for now.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:51 am

What about Jax saving Clay and shooting Oppie? Jax once again is a little pussy bitch, how the fuck do you spend the series up to now trying to get rid of Clay plotting it with Piney then you shoot Opie to save him?? That's fucking stupid ass hell, Opie should've just shot Jax in the face when he had a chance

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 am

MMAEYES wrote:

-It's so fucking obvious to me that Bobby will tell Otto the truth and confirm he did kill dude and Otto will not sign on the transcripts saving the club.

WOW I was wrong about that lol

But I still stand by this statement

MMAEYES wrote:
- I just thought of this, but everyone of those prospects that were forced to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger to prove they didn't take that coke should've been patched the fuck in immediately cause if that don't prove your down what the fuck does
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:05 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
What about Jax saving Clay and shooting Oppie? Jax once again is a little pussy bitch, how the fuck do you spend the series up to now trying to get rid of Clay plotting it with Piney then you shoot Opie to save him?? That's fucking stupid ass hell, Opie should've just shot Jax in the face when he had a chance

Jax never talked about killing Clay, just about him no longer being the leader of SAMCRO. If Jax really wanted to be a bitch he could have shot Opie in the head and told everyone the truth. Remember Jax didn't KNOW anything. At that point the only proof he had that Piney was killed by Clay was Opie's word. Might have helped if Unser would have confirmed it earlier. Jax didn't know about most of the shit Clay was pulling at that point. Don't forget Clay is like a father to Jax.

One thing that popped into my head about the 9ers situation. They killed LeRoy's girl, so I'm thinking that makes Tara fair game. They know it was SAMCRO.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 pm

NO NO my friend Jax made a deal with Piney to KILL Clay remember? Because if he didn't Piney was just gonna kill Clay himself because of Clay trying to kill Opie.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:41 pm

But yeah totally could see the niners killing Tara over Tig once again killing someone who did nothing wrong cause people give him bad info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)   Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sons Of Anarchy(spoilers)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next