Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?

Go down 
+4
MMAEYES
josh200612
JerseyStyle
acccardinal12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? Empty
PostSubject: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 pm

It looked to me like he was cursing at someone and I know I saw a "Fuck you bitch!" come out of his mouth. Anyone have the scoop on what it was about or who he was talking too?
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:47 pm

From Cap in another post

Quote :
Coker said in his interview with Helwani that it was fans(though almost def with someones camp). But has the seating chart, so he should know who it is

I'm not buying it. He went straight over there and started running his mouth.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm

I just saw a picture on mmalinker of two fans flipping off Diaz right after the fight and he was walking towards the cage. One guy on there said i was Cyborg that he was tuanting after the fight. I would hope not since she was over there in tears.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I just saw a picture on mmalinker of two fans flipping off Diaz right after the fight and he was walking towards the cage. One guy on there said i was Cyborg that he was tuanting after the fight. I would hope not since she was over there in tears.

i thought he was taunting Cyborg.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:40 pm

josh200612 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

i thought he was taunting Cyborg.

You always feel for a lady that is crying you know, but in this case I think I would just lmao if I saw footage of her crying ringside and Diaz walks over and is like "Fuck you bitch!" I like Diaz more and more every time he fights.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:20 pm

nick was very respectful of cyborg and his corner no way that was chris he was yelling at.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Anyone else think it was koecheck?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Anyone else think it was koecheck?

Was he there I didnt see him?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm

i think he was talking to the dudes that hit him with the beer bottle
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:05 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i think he was talking to the dudes that hit him with the beer bottle

bottle??? It was a cup full of beer. It wasn't Kos, it was two hispanic looking guys.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:13 pm

After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? 339ugqc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:17 pm

It's probably the two brothers he got into a fight will while riding his bike down the street lol remember their was a video out of him out on the bike trail with some friend telling a story of while he was riding his bike he got jumped by two bothers that were bigger than him or some shit. IDK that's just what I thought of when I saw that pic
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:20 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
nick was very respectful of cyborg and his corner no way that was chris he was yelling at.

your right he gave cyborg his props right away so I doubt it. Nick said it was nice to fight someone who did their homework for once and brought the fight. Diaz just said it was a bad idea for him to take me down.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:23 pm

i can't believe Diaz was so humble after the fight, and leading to the fight he had nothing but good words for Cyborg...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?   After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight? Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Diaz vs Cyborg fight?
Page 1 of 1